The world of technology has so many things to offer. Day in and day out, a thing or two keeps on adding to it. And Remini is one of the giving. An Artificial Intelligence-powered photo and video editor that has created a huge buzz and trending short video platform TikTok. For the record, the usage of Remini is paid and a subscription-based tool. However, if, at any given point in time, you are done with the usage of Remini. Here is how to cancel Remini subscription. Stay around to know.
Remini is an AI-powered video enhancer and Photo AI that allows you to improve, sharpen or unblur an old photo of yours, and it can even be used to do baby filters. Remini allows you to edit, create avatars and even add filters to your video or image by using the Remini Web or Mobile app. In a sense, Remini can be used to brush and brighten old photos and sharpen them brightly with old cherishing memories.
In case you have opted for weekly, monthly, or yearly Remini subscriptions. You are entitled to cancel the subscription at any given time, either on the Web or Remini Mobile App, to stop being charged. Here is how to cancel Remini subscription.
In This Article
How to Cancel Remini Subscription on the Web?
If you want to cancel the Remini subscriptions on the Web. Follow the given steps to cancel the subscription.
1. Open the Remini Web on your Web browser.
2. Go to the home screen, click on the “log-in option” on the right of the top corner, and sign in to your account.
3. At the top, tap on the “My Account” option.
4. Choose the “subscription option” on the left side panel.
5. Tap on the “Subscription Panel.” Tap the “subscription plan” option given at the bottom.
6. On the pop-up dialog box, click on the “Cancel Plan” to confirm.
And the Remini subscription stands canceled once you are done by going through the steps mentioned above.
How to Cancel Remini Subscription on Mobile App On Android Phone?
If you are using the Remini app on your Android phone and want to cancel your Remini subscription. Follow the given steps to cancel.
1. Open the “Remini app” on your Android Phone.
2. Type in the credential to “Sign in.”
3. Go to the home screen, and tap on the “Settings gear icon” given at the right top corner of the screen.
4. Go to the “Help Section.” Select the “Cancel subscription option.”
5. Select the “subscription plan” of yours and click Cancel Subscription.
6. on the Pop Up screen, to cancel your subscription, “Hit Cancel.”
How to Cancel Remini Subscription on Mobile App on iPhone/iPad?
In case you your an iOs user. Here is how you can cancel your Remini subscription on the Mobile app.
1. Open the “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Click on your “Apple ID.”
3. From the menu list, select “Subscription.”
4. Scroll down to select “Remini – AI Photo Enhancer app.”
5. At the bottom of the page, Tap “Cancel Subscription.”
6. Click “Cancel” to confirm the cancellation.
Note: In case you have opted for Remini free trial with the mobile app. You are not allowed to cancel it by using the Web browser.
No matter what, if at any given point of time under any circumstances, no matter what type of device you are using. It is easy to cancel the Remini subscription and get rid of being charged. In this article, How to cancel Remini subscription has been explained and dealt with in detail.
I hope this article will be of some help to you. In case something is missing. You can let us know by writing in the comments section. We also look forward to your valuable feedback. You can visit our website for content like this and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I cancel my Remini free trial with the mobile app by using a web browser?
Ans: No, you are not allowed t cancel Remini free trial on the Mobile app by using a web browser.
Q 2: Can I have a weekly subscription to the Remini app?
Ans: Yes, you can have a weekly subscription to the Remini app. Remini offers weekly, monthly, and yearly subscriptions.
Q 3: How can I cancel my Remini subscription?
Ans: You can cancel your Remini subscription by using a web browser or Remini mobile app.