Paramount Plus is a famous subscription model that began as CBS All Access before being renamed as CBS’ parent corporation, Paramount, dramatically extended the material available. When you have a Paramount Plus subscription and want to cancel it since you are not happy with it (in whole or in part), you can do so from any gadget that streams the channel. There are some freebies available as well. There are also subscription options available. Users have access to the video content on the site. Read the rest if you want to find out how to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku.
Since several subscription plans are available with Paramount Plus on Roku, such as a commercial plan or package and an ad-free premium package, the commercial package is $5 per month; the ad-free premium is $10 per 30 days. There are several ways to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku. We have listed some most preferred steps down in the article to help you know how to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku when you don’t need it.
Therefore, get ready to walk through the article till the end to know all the options available by which you cancel the Paramount Plus on Roku.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku?
in connection with the cancel paramount plus on Roku, ViacomCBS misled subscribers about the programming that would be available on Paramount Plus, as the company promised too much and delivered too little. This is the most likely cause we discovered among people claiming to be ready to delete their memberships.
To uninstall Paramount Plus from your Roku player, you need to take the following steps. You could then cancel your membership whenever and wherever you want. You have three options for canceling Paramount Plus on Roku.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus using Roku Device?
On Roku gadgets, this approach can be used to terminate Paramount Plus memberships.
1. Turn on Roku TV. Press the Home button to return to the previous screen.
2. Select the Paramount+ channels from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the (*) icon on the Roku device.
4. Select Manage Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
5. Select Cancel subscription from the drop-down menu.
6. Verify the termination by clicking Cancel subscription again.
Your Roku membership to Paramount+ has been terminated.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus using the Roku Website?
You could also delete your account on Roku’s website.
1. Go to Roku’s online webpage. Use your Roku device to sign in.
2. After logging in, select Manage Account. Manage your subscription is the option to choose.
3. Select Paramount+ TV from the drop-down menu. Unsubscribe by clicking the Remove button.
4. To discontinue your membership, click Yes, Unsubscribe.
The membership to Paramount+ can now be canceled.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku using the Paramount Plus Website?
As far as cancel paramount plus on Roku is concerned, you may cancel your membership through the Paramount+ website instead of utilizing the Roku player or the Roku webpage. If you register to the official channel, the methodology performs.
1. Open your browser and go to the Paramount Pictures webpage.
2. Choose the user’s surname in the top right corner.
3. Go to Account.
4. From the drop-down box, choose Cancel Membership.
Through the online webpage, your membership has been canceled.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku on iPhone or iPad?
You’ll need to unsubscribe using your apple phone if you registered to Paramount Plus through the Google Play Store.
1. Open the Settings application.
2. On the main page, click your username.
3. Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
4. Click Paramount+ in the Active section.
5. Select Cancel Membership from the drop-down menu, then Accept.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku on Android?
If you signed up for Paramount Plus through the Play Store, you might also cancel paramount plus on Roku there.
1. Open the Google Play app on your Android device.
2. Click the login symbol in the upper right corner.
3. Select Payment & Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
4. Press and hold the Paramount+ button.
5. To terminate your service, tap Cancel membership and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire TV?
Here’s what to do to cancel paramount plus on Roku membership when you get it through Amazon Prime on a Fire TV gadget.
1. Open a web browser and go to Amazon.com.
2. Choose Membership fees & Subscribers from the options list in the upper corner by clicking over your username and Accounts & Listings.
3. Beside Paramount+, click Manage Membership.
4. Go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels and follow the link.
5. Look for Paramount+ in the Prime Video Networks area.
6. Confirm that you want to cancel the channel.
This was everything about Roku’s Paramount Plus Cancellation. There are three different ways to do it, all listed above. You are free to utilize any of them, especially when you don’t need the Paramount Plus features on your Roku device.
I hope you have learned now fully about how to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku player, and in case you have any other related questions, do get back to us.