Twitter is one of the most used platforms. Continuous pings and tweets always keep us engaged on specific topics. In this article, you will learn how to bookmark a tweet on Twitter and how you can access these bookmarked tweets easily.
No matter what we say, we just cannot get away with the trends and mega announcements on Twitter. It keeps the drill moving; undoubtedly, we are not giving up on this.
In This Article
How to Bookmark a Tweet on Twitter?
Twitter provides you with a great feature to bookmark a tweet on Twitter. Here’s how you can bookmark a tweet on Twitter easily:
- Head on to Twitter on your phone.
- Look for the tweet you want to bookmark.
- Click the share icon at the bottom of your tweet beside the heart icon.
- Tap the bookmark option from the list of apps where you can share the tweet.
After you’ve bookmarked a tweet, a message will pop up on the screen saying, “Tweet added to your Bookmarks.”
How to Access a Bookmarked Tweet on Twitter?
Further are the steps to access your bookmarked tweet on Twitter:
- Launch Twitter on your phone.
- Click on the Profile Picture icon.
- Lastly, click on the bookmark option to access a bookmarked tweet on Twitter.
As the list of bookmarked tweets come up, look for the tweets you wish to access.
Twitter Rolled Out Bookmark Counts Feature
Twitter has rolled out the new feature bookmark counts on the app. This feature permits the user to bookmark their favorite tweet, retweeting, quoting, and more. However, the feature is not available for everyone, but it is available for chosen software users.
How to Check the Twitter Bookmarks Counts?
Twitter bookmark counts feature is available for all tweets. Right now, only iOS users can access this feature in the Tweet Details view. To check the Twitter bookmarks counts, go through the following steps-
- Open the Twitter.
- Click on any of your tweets and see the tweet detail page.
- Tap on the Analytics option and choose the View Tweet Activity option.
Thus, you can easily view how your tweets have been bookmarked. But make sure your account is 14 days old and does not violate any community guidelines.
Watch How to Bookmark a Tweet on Twitter
This was all about how to bookmark a tweet on Twitter. Try out the steps and do drop your experiences in the box below.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts, and we will get back to you asap.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can You Bookmark a Tweet on Twitter?
Yes, you can bookmark a tweet on Twitter.
2. How to Bookmark a Tweet on Twitter?
1. Head on to Twitter on your phone.
2. Look for the tweet you want to bookmark.
3. Click the share icon at the bottom of your tweet beside the heart icon.
4. Tap the bookmark option from the list of apps where you can share the tweet.