Are you fed up with unknown PayPal accounts and do not want to receive money requests from them? If so, I will tell you a simple solution. It is so frustrating when online fraudsters always keep you asking money requests on PayPal, and you want to remove them from your PayPal account once and for all. So let’s get started and know How to Block Someone on PayPal.
As a PayPal user, I often encounter those money request messages which are not even on my contact book. I do not wish to see a money request message from people that I don’t even know. If you face the same problem and want to know the instant solutions, just be a little patient and know everything here.
Are you excited to know about how to block someone on PayPal? Let’s begin with the article. For sure, you will find all the solutions and easily block the entry of the person you want.
How To Block Someone On PayPal?
As you know PayPal, is the most trusted and secured platform for every user. From transferring instant money to receiving instant payments are the benefits that are availed worldwide by the users.
The payments you receive on PayPal are not 100% genuine. Many online fraudsters are there to take your money. To remove those online fraudsters, you might be searching for the block option on PayPal. To your disappointment, there is no direct option for the block on PayPal. However, you can easily get to know how to block someone on PayPal by using the following steps.
How To Block Someone On PayPal Through Personal Account?
Firstly, you have to see which account you are using: Personal Account or Business Account.
If you are using a personal account, you have to go through the following steps to know how to block someone on PayPal using a Personal account.
- There is no direct option of blocking an unknown user on a Personal account.
- If you want to block the user on a personal account, you can simply avoid the message requests from the unknown user.
- If the unknown user did not stop sending the message requests, you could take help from PayPal by calling the PayPal customer service number:1800 419 9833.
How To Block Someone On PayPal Through Business Account?
If you are using a Business account, go through the following steps to know how to block someone on PayPal using a Business account.
- Open the PayPal website.
- Enter the login details of the Business account.
- Navigate the Settings.
- Tap on the selling tools.
- Go to the “Getting paid and managing my risk” icon.
- Tap on the “Update” icon.
- Finally, tap on the “Block payment” icon.
- After tapping on the” Block payment” icon, a message will appear as “change currency settings.”
- This currency change settings icon will let you know the currency mode in which you will be receiving the money.
- Tap on the” Allow payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold” icon. You will see three options;
- Yes, accept and convert them to the U.S.Dollars.
- No, deny the payments.
- Ask me whether to accept or deny each payment. You can tap on one of these options according to your preferences.
You can also navigate the other blocking options as “Block accidental payments.”
11. You will see the two options under Block accidental payments:
- Yes, block multiple payments per invoice ID.
- No, allow multiple payments per invoice ID.
- Lastly, tap on the “Block payments from users who” icon.
You will see the message as: initiate payments from the “pay anyone.” Tap on this message, and that is it.
Note: If you want to know how to block someone on PayPal through email id, you can change the email address you are currently using and set the new email id by logging into your PayPal account.
How to Remove PayPal Widgets to Block Payments
You can also remove the PayPal widgets that will help you to stop the payments. Just go through the following steps;
- Open the PayPal website and navigate to the WooCommerce page.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon.
- Tap on the “Payments.”
- Finally, click on the “PayPal checkout.”
- Tap on the remove PayPal payment widget.
How to Disable PayPal Link to Block Someone from Requesting Money
You can also disable PayPal.me link from your PayPal account. This will help you to avoid payments from unknown people. Go through the following steps:
Also, read How To Anonymously Send Money On PayPal?
- Open the PayPal website.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to your profile.
- You will see the option “Manage” below your profile.
- Click on the “Manage”
- You will see the option-Turn it on or off anytime(anyone can see and send money to your PayPal.Me.)
- Drag the button to the left, and this option will turn off.
Thus, your PayPal link will be disabled, and you can stop receiving payments from unknown people. If you want to undo the action, you can turn it on.
I hope this article was useful to you. Now you can easily block someone from receiving unnecessary money requests on PayPal. These are the steps to which you can opt on your PayPal account. I hope now it is clear to you how to block someone on PayPal. Feel free to comment and share this article with your friends. It is time to wrap up this article now. Have a nice day!