TikTok is a dominant platform and is used by millions of users worldwide. If you benefit from this platform, you can do wonders by gaining a good reach for your profile. I know many of you might be thinking that TikTok has no place for business. Let me tell you TikTok is one of the best advertising platforms, and here you will learn how to advertise on TikTok.
Jef I, Richards says, “Creative without strategy is called art, and Creative with strategy is called advertising.” This is clear from the saying that you need to be creative to showcase your talent, skills, products, or services. Make sure you follow the right marketing strategies to reach a diverse audience.
To make it easier for you, I have made an easy and simple guide that will help you be a pro at advertising. You do not need to worry about the budget. Just focus on the creative content and start the process right now.
How To Advertise On TikTok| Step By Step Guide
Although TikTok is popular among Generation Z, it will also help you reach a diverse audience falling in other generations. You can create a campaign for your business and get started on TikTok. However, you have to follow a good strategy for advertising.
Famous brands like Amazon, Samsung, Apple, Chevrolet have made a remarkable presence on TikTok. Let me tell you tech, food, and gaming brands are hitting the TikTok platform with their creative videos.
If you want to gain a good audience engagement rate with the right advertisement formats, go through the following steps below that will help you know how to advertise on TikTok.
1. Create TikTok Ads Account
Before you begin the advertisement process on TikTok, you must create a TikTok ads account. For this, you have to go to the TikTok business page. Tap on getting started, and you will be directed to the page, where you have to fill up the country/region and select your account type Business or Individual. Finally, click on the Next icon.
For signing up, you have to provide your email address, then type the password, confirm the password, enter the verification code, and at last click on the check box asking you to agree with the terms and conditions of TikTok. You have to provide your business name, description, and contact information. That is it.
2. Create Ad Campaign
If you want to know how to advertise on TikTok, you have to create an ad campaign. Once you have created an account, you will be directed to the dashboard. Click on the Campaign, and then click on the Create icon.
Now, you will be directed to the new page. On the left side, you will see the various options like Advertising objective, Settings, Ad Group, Ad, Billing, and Payment.
Click on the Advertising objective, and you will be asked to fill up the other options like Consideration(Reach, App Install, Video Views), Awareness(Reach), and Conversions.
Now, select the Budget(Daily budget and Total budget) by clicking on the Budget icon. That is it.
3. Create Ad Group
Once you have selected the advertising objective, the next step is to create an ad group. This will help you to know how to advertise on TikTok.
- You will be asked to select the Promotion Type, and you will see the two options like App Install and Website. Then you have to enter the URL. Now proceed with entering your business’s name and profile picture and describe how you will engage the users with your unique advertisement.
- Next, select the Placement Type, and you will be asked to choose the two options, Automatic placement, and Select Placement. You can choose any of the two options according to your preferences.
- You can choose other options like Blocklist, User Comment, and Video download. These features are for the safety of your ads. You can enable or disable them according to your own choice.
- Next will be selecting the Targeting option. You will see the various options like Audience, Demographics, Location, Gender, Age, and Languages. Fill these options according to your targeting users on the TikTok platform. You can also select the Interest and behavior according to the target users.
- If you want to create a custom audience, you can do that by simply installing the TikTok Pixel. This will help you to see the effectiveness of your ad campaign.
- Now, select your Budget, Schedule, Bidding, and Optimization. This will include your daily or total budget, time and date of your advertisement, optimization goals like conversion, click, or video views. Select these preferences as you want.
- Finally, tap on Next, and you are ready with the ad campaign. Finally you are done and become a pro on how to advertise on TikTok.
4. Create Your Creative Ad
Once you are done creating a TikTok ad account and ad campaign, the next step is to create your ad is important for your business. You have to be creative while creating your ad. You can upload either video or image. Fill in other options like Text, Call to action and finally click on the Submit icon and you are done.
So, the above four steps are easy to use and can help you choose your target customers by generating millions of users to your account. I hope you understand how to advertise on TikTok by following simple advertising strategies.
Tip: Before starting the advertisement process, make sure you know about the TikTok ad cost. TikTok ad costs you $10 for CPM. If you do not have the budget, you can take the help of the Relief program of TikTok that will help you with the $100 ad credits.
If you are an eligible business, you can claim a TikTok credit of $300.
Now it is time for a wrap-up. Creating an ad on TikTok is effective, and you can be creative while designing the ad for your business profile. Share the article with your friends. Maybe they also want to know how to advertise on TikTok. Stay tuned. Have a good day!