Wait! What happened? Did you delete an important reel from your profile? Now, don’t know how to add them back to your profile? Ahh!!!! This problem can be so stressful! Not now! Want to know how? If that’s a yes, then here is a post for you that will guide you on how to add reels to your profile grid.
Soon after the launch of the reels, Instagram has been a hub of activities. People are using this feature to the fullest and are able to create a lot of opportunities for them. However, sometimes you can face certain glitches like missing music or missing reel from the grid and that’s not new to the users. Thankfully, there are ways to add the reel to the desired place in the grid.
If you want to add a missing reel to your profile grid again, it is possible with the help of a secondary app like Planoly. These apps can do your work in a few clicks without giving you a headache. Yes, you can use Instagram as well, but the process to add Reels to your Profile grid can be a little tricky and hard for most users.
So, how to add reels to your profile grid? What are the Steps? Also, can you remove any reel from the grid? Is it possible? Curious enough to know all about it? Then, hold on to your curiosity as below is the answer to all these questions in detail along with the step-by-step guide to adding reels to your profile grid using Instagram and a secondary app.
How To Add Reels To Your Profile Grid Using Instagram?
This can happen to anyone!
No matter if you deleted your reel accidentally or intentionally, you can still have it in the reel section.
This might happen if you have deleted the reel from the profile grid only and not from your profile.
However, if you are thinking of getting it back on your profile, then, you will be disheartened to know that this is impossible with Instagram.
What if you placed a reel at the wrong place and now wish to change the position of that reel?
Don’t want to break your heart again, but this is also not possible with Instagram.
So, now what?
Well, you cannot change its position, but there is another way that can save your profile grid and that is reposting.
Yeah! That’s right, you need to repost the reel again. But, it has a major drawback as well.
Doing this will vanish away all of your views, likes, and comments forever. If you are fine with all this and still decide to repost the reel, you need to delete the previous reel. After deleting, you have to repost the reel video so as to add reels to your profile grid once again at the right position. For this,
- login to your Instagram account.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the reels section.
- Select the video that you wish to delete.
- Click on the three dot bar at the right corner and then, click on the Delete option.
- It is a dangerous button as it will remove your video permanently, so make sure that you have deleted the right reel. Also, make sure that the same reel is present in your gallery. If not, first save the reel to your camera roll/ gallery.
- Now, go to the Instagram reel camera and open the gallery, find that reel and load it.
- Edit the reel as per your mood. You can add stickers, trending songs, and apply filters as well.
- Click on next, write the caption for the video. Below this caption section, you will find the “Also share to feed” option.
- Click on the button to enable the feature.
- Click on share.
- And, that’s it.
Even though after reposting, you get your reel at the right place, yet reposting the video is not a valid option. It takes away all your efforts on views, likes, and comments. That is why you should use the secondary app.
There are a lot of trusted apps that can do your work in a few steps like Planoly. Here are the Steps to import missing Reels to your profile grid using Apps like Planoly.
How To Add Reels To Your Profile Grid Using A Secondary App?
Since Instagram was created a few years back, it is expected to assume some glitches just like the issue of missing reels on the grid. But, it isn’t new to you.
The same problem has been reported by the other users as well. However, the good news is that we know how to solve it. So, if you want to add the missing reels to your plan profile grid, all you need to do is,
- Login to your Instagram and go to your profile page.
- Among all of your posts, select the post that you wish to import to your grid.
- Now, tap on the three dot bar at the extreme right corner of the post (on the bar displaying your username). A number of options will appear.
- Click on the copy link option among those.
- Now, Log in to the Planoly app and click on the +Add to Grid option present at the top center.
- It allows you to import the missing reels after you select the source to import the content. For this, select Import Missing IGTV or Reels option.
- On selecting a bar will appear. Paste the copied link there and click on the Import Option.
- It will ask you if your post is at the right spot or not. If it is at the right place, then you need not to do anything, but if it is not, then you can drag and drop your reel to the right place and click on Continue and then, done.
How to Remove Instagram Reel From Profile Grid?
It is completely understandable that sometimes you love a reel too much, but after some time you might feel the need to remove it from the grid.
Yes, this happens with all.
Well, the good news is that you can do this in six easy steps. All you need to do is,
- Login to your Instagram app.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the reel that you wish to remove from your grid.
- Click on the three dot bar at the right corner at the bottom of your screen.
- A bunch of options will pop up. click on the Remove from profile grid option.
- Check your profile and, that’s it, Your reel has been removed from the grid now.
That’s a wrap for the steps on How To Add Reels To Your Profile Grid. Well, it is a serious concern that Instagram has not come up with any feature to revert back the reel to the profile grid as it might affect the businesses and influencers who are using this platform to earn their living.
Yes, you can use secondary apps but, it will be good enough if Instagram comes up with such an interesting feature.
What are your thoughts on this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to tell us, if this post was helpful for you or not?