You can simply distribute your Spotify playlists to others by exporting them via text message, Gmail, or social mechanisms. In fact, you can immediately copy-paste the link wherever you want. The process to share a playlist on both your PC or the mobile Spotify app for iPhone and Android are quite related.
The share feature is applicable for every individual and will yield a playlist even if you’ve presented it as a secret. The receiver can easily view, play, and follow it. They can give this application to others so that you view it, share it, and play it anywhere.
For every starter, you can regularly share your music on platforms like- Text, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, or Gmail via a link. Simply go to your portfolio, recording, playlist, or album; click on the “three dots” (…); and click the Share option, and Copy Link. Behind this link, though, we all have grown our sharing options to offer a blander, more visually engaging encounter with IG Stories, FB Stories, Snapchat, and more.
There are many ways to share the Spotify playlist. It can be directly or indirectly. Spotify promotion services are extremely fascinating. If you want to know more about this, go further down for the whole description information
How To Share Spotify Playlist
Now, I am going to tell you some easy points through which you can automatically understand the sharing phase.
How to share a Spotify playlist on the desktop
Follow the given simple steps-
- First, the Spotify application needs to be installed on your PC.
- Then, choose the playlist which you want to share. Or you can easily search for the playlist in the search bar. After that select your playlist as per your taste.
- Next, you need to click the 3-dots option next to the “Play” button.
- Then, a menu is open in front of you. Choose the “Share” option.
- Choose any apps like- FB or Instagram — or click “Copy Playlist Link.” Then, paste the link on Gmail or Text message.
How to share a Spotify playlist on a mobile device
- Spotify application needs to be opened first on your device.
- Click the “Your Library” option on your screen which is at the bottom.
- Then, the playlist for the given criteria gets opened.
- Click the option in the upper right-hand corner of the display.
- This will present a long list of choices. Hit the “Share” option.
- Select an option to share a playlist. It all depends on the apps you have on your device. You can yield them directly to a number of social media sites, like Snapchat or IG.
- In addition to this, you can click “More” to see more options. Then you will see different options like- Mail, Notes, AirDrop, and more. Swipe to the left to scroll down for more options, and click the accurate option as per your right choice.
How to share a Spotify playlist on Instagram
You can simply post a story on Instagram. This will automatically open a page with your content in IG. You can add some stickers, caption, or many other highlighted features to grab attention easily. When you are done with it, the “Post to Story” option is selected at the end. After uploading the story, your fans and followers can easily play their favorite playlist on Spotify by clicking the given link.
How to share a Spotify playlist on WhatsApp
If you want to share songs, click on the identical dots in the same row where the song label is mentioned. Then choose the valid option to share your playlist with anyone.
Also, read List Of Trending Songs On Spotify in 2021
For instance, if you have already opened your WhatsApp web on deskptop, then you are not able to see WhatsApp as a sharing option. Besides this, you can see the sharing option on your mobile as you have already open it.
How to share a Spotify playlist on Facebook
It is easy to share any playlist on FB. you just have to select the track or music as per your choice and click the “Send To” option. After this, your playlist is shared constantly.
How to share a Spotify playlist on Snapchat
Follow the given steps below-
- Click the “share” menu while you’re hearing any song, album, artist, or podcast.
- Select the “Snapchat” option from the app list.
- Snapchat will start opening on a new tab where a new Snap is available with the full album art.
- Option-Edit and send are available (whether to a few people or to your Story!)
- Then go to the upper side of your screen.
- Click the list with song, artist, playlist, or podcast info.
- At last, Spotify will play your song ahead.
Also, read How To Start A Podcast On Spotify in 2021
Spotify is free for all users, although this comes up with some advertisements. But if you want a better experience without ads, you need a premium version for that. Anyhow, I am happy to share all the above methods with you.
Through these methods, you can simply apply these methods and can share your playlist with anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you create a podcast playlist?
You can create your individual podcast playlists by hitting the three-dot list to the right of the podcasting event and then “Add to playlist.”
Does Spotify show your podcasts?
Yes, it does. Because of your friend activity and performance of the podcasts.
How to share a Spotify playlist?
Open up the share menu and select files that you want to share. You can then share your selected file on any social media platform
Feature Image Credits:-