Hey! Are you ready to hit the follow button, and do not know the TikTok guidelines that restrict you, how many people can you follow on TikTok? You are likely reading the right page to get clear and crystal answers. After all, you have to think of the success of your profile and let the audience know about your amazing feed.
TikTok is a popular platform where you see the audience from different geographical locations and it is so easy to choose the target audience for your video content among Millenials and Gen Z. When you have a big list of followers, you grab the attention for your identity as well as for your brand. For this, you must adopt an authentic strategy to drive the audience to your profile.
Let’s dive into the article and dig up the information by following all the community guidelines of TikTok. Start boosting your content by implementing the strategies right now that will help you to be popular on the For You Page.
How Many People Can You Follow On TikTok?
If you are a regular user of TikTok, you have to take care of some of the rules and regulations to be safe on your favorite platform. You all want to follow new people to get a long list of followers. If you follow 100 users per day, it is not guaranteed that 100 people will follow back you.
In this regard, TikTok has put some limits on your actions so that every user will feel safe while using the application like other rival apps – Snapchat and Instagram. TikTok is also implementing some security features to minimize spammers, fraudsters, and some autonomous programs.
I know many of you have seen that frustrating pop-up at the top of your screen that appears as “You are following too fast” or “Limit reached you are unable to follow.” This indicates that you have crossed the following limit, and you have to stop it right now.
Go through the series of points below that you need to follow so that you will get the answer clarified on how many people can you follow on TikTok.
- If you have exceeded the following limit, you have to make sure that you do not follow a big bunch of people in a single day.
- If you will not stop your action, TikTok will shadowban your account. You will not be able to post the new content.
- You will see a decline in the number of followers and this will hamper your growth on the TikTok platform.
- If you will continue to exceed the following limit, you will be blocked for a longer period. The moment you see “You are following too fast” you have to refrain from this action.
- If you want to know how many people can you follow on TikTok, you have to make sure not to exceed thirty(30) people in an hour. The following limit on TikTok is 200 accounts in a single day.
- For the new TikTok accounts, if you want to know how many people can you follow on TikTok, the following limit is 140 in a single day.
Also, read How To Slow Down A TikTok Video
- It is highly recommended to use the following strategy within the limits. If you will not, it will hamper your account growth on the TikTok platform.
- Start gradually by following 10 people every 10 minutes, then taking the break for at least half an hour and repeating this interval will help you to increase the audience reach authentically.
- Your actions are also limited when you tap your fingers on the videos. You can give only 500 likes in a single day. TikTok is adopting this process only to be free from the spammers or the fraudsters that violate the TikTok guidelines
- If you are thinking to increase your followers’ list on TikTok, by taking the help of some autonomous programs(bots). You have to stop doing this action. Otherwise, you will be blocked permanently from the TikTok platform.You must be clear on how many people can you follow on TikTok.
Also, read How To See Who Reported You On TikTok?
How To Get Rid Of You Are Following Too Fast?
- If you want to get rid of the frustrating pop-up “You are following too fast”, you can apply some methods to get it right by clearing the cache of the TikTok application.
- Open the TikTok application and tap on the Me icon on the profile page.
- Tap on the three dots on the top of the screen and scroll the Settings and privacy page.
- Click on the Report a problem icon.
- Now on the Feedback and help page, search for the Follow/Like/Comment icon and click on it.
- Click on Follow icon then tap on the Following too fast icon.
- You will be asked if your problem is resolved, click on the No icon.
- Now write down your problem along with the screenshot in the Tell us your feedback box and click on the Report.
- They will try to fix your problem as soon as possible. It is recommmended to follow the guidelines on how many people can you follow on TikTok.
Also, read How To Get Unbanned From TikTok
Now it is time for a wrap-up. I hope the above-mentioned steps helped you to fix this problem on how many people can you follow on TikTok and allow you to drive all the followers to your profile. I recommend not to violate the guidelines of TikTok, it will help you to enjoy a safe user experience. Keep visiting Path Of Ex for all the exciting updates. Have a nice day!