WhatsApp is one of the most widespread messaging apps in the realm, it is not just recommended for texting or voice calling. WhatsApp Web users also have the advantage to perform video calls. The video calling specialty is free on WhatsApp and to get ignited all you will require is an engaged internet link. The most beneficial element is that WhatsApp Web video call is possible too.
We can easily operate WhatsApp video calling on both Android and iOS devices. On Android, video calling is simply available on Android 4.1+. If your phone’s working system isn’t maintained then video calling won’t be available to you.
It has subsequently added the voice and video call specialty on its PC for Windows and Mac machines. Still, there is no allowance of group calls on it. The voice and video calling specialty, which is now possible on the mobile for Android and iOS devices. WhatsApp had turned out the PC variant to a modest group of users in December 2020, according to The Verge.
Well, some basic steps you need to follow to activate this feature on your PC or desktop. Here, I am showing you a simple guide on allowing the voice and video call feature on the WhatsApp desktop app.
HOW TO BEGIN A VIDEO CALL ON WHATSAPP WEB
Match these easy actions and you can quickly initiate this specialty with some unique techniques and patterns.
- You are required to first download WhatsApp’s desktop app on your PC/laptop. Then, install it for further process.
- Start with it by scanning the QR code using WhatsApp on your mobile phone. After that, you can directly obtain all your WhatsApp messages and contacts.
- To commence a voice or video call, hit the call icon key, placed on the top right corner of the screen.
- Press the call key to start a voice or video call.
After making the first call, a standalone window will resemble on your screen, which can be resized. You will always mark the call window at the top of the display, while you continue with messages or browse content online.
To start this manner, you will require an audio yield device and microphone. Your device must have a camera for video calls.
Also, you require to have an active internet link on your computer and smartphone. Remember that the call is not made through your mobile, but first, you need an internet connection to authenticate the call.
Seven WhatsApp Web Tips and Tricks That You All Should Know
In sequence to get the full benefit of utilizing WhatsApp Web on your network, you claim to receive some manual shortcuts. These can make you a speed ninja who does everything rapidly. The list of manual shortcuts that serve in WhatsApp Web is as follows:
- Ctrl + Shift + [- Previous chat
- Ctrl + Shift + ]- Next chat
- Ctrl + Shift + M – Mute chat
- Ctrl + E- Archive chat
- Ctrl + Shift + U- Mark as unread
- Ctrl + Backspace- Delete chat
- Ctrl + P- Open profile status
- Ctrl + Shift + N- Create new group
- Ctrl + N- Start new chat
Rather than these, you can also manipulate all of the universal Windows manual shortcuts, like- Ctrl + Shift + Equals to zoom and enlarge text. The same technique goes for Mac manual shortcuts too.
Some basic WhatsApp Web Tricks
These tricks have some different types of availability which can be defined easily. Any one of you can apply these tricks in a very simple manner.
- Distribute your location, still in real-time on WhatsApp.
- Edit the message format in WhatsApp – WhatsApp message tricks.
- Accumulate your data while using WhatsApp.
- Restrict others from recognizing that you have read the messages in WhatsApp.
- Identify what time your messages were seen on WhatsApp.
- Mark messages to attain them later simply in WhatsApp.
- Back up your communications, discussions, and records in WhatsApp.
- Export private messages to many people at the same time in WhatsApp.
- Generate alternatives to chats that you apply often on WhatsApp.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can video calls be made on WhatsApp Web?
Yes, you all can make a video call on WhatsApp Web very simply.
What is WhatsApp Web QR Code?
Open WhatsApp > press further options > Settings. Press the QR icon revealed next to your name. Press SCAN CODE. Check your device over the QR code to examine.
Is WhatsApp QR code safe?
Your QR code won’t terminate except you reset it or erase your WhatsApp account. Particularly share your WhatsApp QR code with assigned individuals.
WhatsApp voice and video calls have seen growth since the last year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and consequent lockdowns to restrict the range. This guide to a comprehensive overhaul of the job summary in the world where most were claimed to operate and organize from the house rather than reaching to the office.
I wish you guys find all the relatable information as per your need and requirements.
Feature Image Credits:- Universal News