Imagine you don’t have a professional photographer to take pictures and no editing skills to start a YouTube – Here comes the TikTok! TikTok has been the recent sensation among Gen-Z. Now it is making headlines by creating ‘mini millionaires.’ Since everyone is a millionaire, we must list the highest paid TikTok creators. There are many social media influencers who earns a ton!
Every generation has its ups and downs. Fame and glam around the world came into reality from the Boomers’ time. But most of their lives ended tragically- suicide, drugs, or debts. But Gen-Z has seen it all. They are more practical, especially with finances. Millennial parents also support their kids’ career choices and watch above all. You will be surprised to know that these highest paid TikTok creators are rotating their revenue generated into other businesses – Money makes more money!
Keeping track of your life when you are at your peak as a celebrity is a knack. This article is all about that. Every one of the creators below is listed under Forbes once or twice for being a millionaire. Let us see who is on the list of highest paid TikTok creators.
Highest Paid TikTok Creators by Earnings (2022)
The majority from the list must be your favorite, I am sure. Because while I completed the article, there was a difference of at least 1000 people in followers number for everyone on this list.
So don’t ping me for the wrong number of followers and check your favorites’ real-time TikTok followers number using this live TikTok follower counter – Livecounts.io.
1. Charli D’ Amelio ( 17.5 Million Dollars)
This girl is literally on fire! Charlie D’ Amelio is the daughter of former model Heidi D’ Amelio and Marc D’ Amelio. Charlie has an older sister Dixie D’ Amelio, a TikTok star and holds No. 2 in the highest-paid TikTok creator’s list. Charlie has 139 million followers on TikTok as per 2022 data.
- Active since 2019
- Sponsorship from Invisalign
- Performed opening act for Jonas brothers
- Guest in Jimmy Falcon’s show
- Covered Paris fashion week for PRADA
- Appeared in Super Bowl commercial
- Launched clothing brand – Social tourist
- Deal with Morphe cosmetics and EOS cosmetics
- Mini TV series on Hulu featuring Charlie and Dixie (Next Kardashians or Jenners? Who Knows?)
2. Dixie D’ Amelio (10 Million Dollars)
Dixie is that older sister who always got Charlie’s back. The top 2 positions in highest paid TikTokers go to one home. Dixie bags 57 million followers on TikTok. Dixie is more into pop and released her debut ‘Be happy’ in 2020, becoming the trending video on YouTube.
- 2 new songs released
- Snapchat series – Charli vs. Dixie
- Hulu mini TV series – The D’ Amelio show
- World tour as a part of the Jingle Bell concert series
- Girlfriend to Noah Beck (A High- Profile TikTok Star)
- Signed a fabulous deal with HitCo Entertainment
Also, read How Many People Can You Follow On TikTok?
3. Addison Rae (8.5 Million Dollars)
Addison Rae secured the third position among the highest paid TikTok creators with 87.3 million followers on TikTok. Addison was born to Sheri Easterling and Monty Lopez. She is a dancer, and singer and released her first single ‘Obsessed’ in 2021. Addison has been brutally targeted online for indirectly supporting former president, Donald Trump-She neither approved nor rejected the concept though.
- Lead role in new Netflix movie – He’s All That
- Launched cosmetic brand – Item Beauty
- Ads with PANDORA
- Worked with Loreal, Hollister, and Reebok
- American Eagle’s leading spokesperson
4. Bella Poarch (5 Million Dollars)
Bella Poarch is a 25-year-old Filipino-American queen with 89 million followers on TikTok. She is a real-life phoenix raised out of severe childhood trauma of an abusive family. Her single ‘Build A Bitch’ is recently trending on YouTube. She got recognized in 2020, and that’s it – she never looked back!
- Deal with Warner Records and released her single
- Ads with Google, Tinder, and PRADA
- Content creator for 100 Thieves and FaZe
- Served in the U.S navy for 4 years
- No.56 on Billboard’s chart for her single
5. Josh Richards (5 Million Dollars)
Name a career, and Joshua Kenneth Richard will be on the list. Josh is an actor, social media influencer, musician, host, investor, entrepreneur, etc.- seems like a youngster with a long-term business mind other than some lip-syncs on TikTok. Josh Richard has a fan base of 26 million on TikTok, which makes him one of the highest paid TikTok creators. He has better career strategies and plans than everyone from silicon valley now – This kid is going places, Bruh!
- Sponsorship from Reebok, Amazon, cash app
- A record deal with Warner Records
- Created his merchant line
- Launched energy drink, Anienergy
- Co-founded TalentX and a capital firm
- YouTube revenue
- His revenue rotates in the market like PearPop and Colossal (genetic-engineering based)
- Chief strategy officer at Triller
6. Kris Collins (4.75 Million Dollars)
A sacked hairdresser from Canada starts TikTok in Pandemic- The rest is history!
Kris Collins gained fame in a snap. Most of her character acts were performed with her family. She has 41 million followers on TikTok. People backstab when you are on fame; it is how it is. So many people out there judge her fame on TikTok as ‘Lucky.’ Kris did reply with her 4.5 million YouTube followers. As you know, success on YouTube needs more work and talent than on TikTok.
- Sponsorship deals from Pantene, Hershey, Amazon, and Lionsgate
7. Avani Gregg (4.75 Million Dollars)
Former gymnast Avani Kiana Gregg was born in Indiana. She is more into makeup and cosmetics, later nicknamed ‘Clown Girl’ on TikTok. Everyone moves to LA when glam hits. Avani moved from Indiana to Los Angeles, leaving her job as a lifeguard- You made the right choice, girl! Avani is No.7 on the list of highest paid TikTok creators.
- One of the original members of Hype House
- Starred in Chicken Girls and runs her own Snap Show
- Published a memoir
- She got Simon & Schuster publishers for her autobiography (she is just 20, I know)
- Sponsorship with NYX cosmetics
- Own a merchant line
Best Categories on TikTok to Get Paid | How to Get Paid on TikTok?
Every platform will have its own wealthiest categories. It is because of the difference in the audience- Not everyone uses Tinder, right?
These are the wealthiest categories on TikTok with the most viewed person.
- Lip Syncing/ Music – Loren Gray (197500$/ Video)
- Dancing – Charli D’ Amelio (149000$/ Video)
- Acting – Arishfa Khan (109000/ Video)
- Comedy – Dobre Twins (100500$/ Video)
- Life/Family – Jiffpom (104000$/ Video)
Glimpse of Top 7 Highest Paid TikTok Creators in 2022
Have a sip of trending TikTok reels here!
1. Charli D’ Amelio
2. Dixie D’ Amelio
3. Addison Rae
4. Bella Poarch
5. Josh Richards
6. Kris Collins
7. Avani Gregg
By finding a niche and personal branding, many Gen-Z earned much more than a million recently on TikTok. With the introduction of the TikTok business, Millennials and Gen-X are also on the track. However, If you are getting paid for being cute and sassy, who cares the rest?
These are the latest highest paid TikTok creators.
Let us know if we missed any of your favorites. Until then Hakuna Matata!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the highest-paid TikToker?
Charli D’ Amelio with 17.5 million annual worth.
2. Does TikTok pay for videos?
You will have 2-4 cents for 1000 views as a creator.
3. How do TikTokers make money?
Doing their merch, Sponsorships, and Ads.
4. How many followers do you need on TikTok to get paid?
You need at least 10000 followers on TikTok to get paid.