Instagrammers update the story frequently. If you will check your Instagram application, you will find a big list of stories in your archive box. Right? Well, updating a story in the 24-hour circle box is easy, but making beautifully designed stories to impress your followers is important. For this, I am sharing with you the top hacks for better Instagram stories.
The moment we scroll through the social media applications. We mostly tap on the news feed or the stories. From the brand products, job advertisements, or giveaways everything is updated in the stories. It improves and enhances your communication with your followers.
To bring your creativity on the Instagram platform, give a reading to the entire article. Get ready with your content and start using these tips that will blow your mind.
In This Article
Hacks For Better Instagram Stories
Instagram is an amazing application that allows people to share their valuable content on the platform. You either update the content on the feed or the stories. To update some special moments in a limited time we often switch to stories. You can update the loop of stories to make them look attractive.
To gain more views and likes on your stories, let’s see how you can craft the content with amazing hacks for better Instagram stories. It will help you to attract the audience to your profile.
1. Create a Boomerang
Creating boomerangs for your photos are the hacks for better Instagram stories. You can turn your photo into a boomerang and let it play on your stories. To know how to do it, go through the following steps.
- Capture a live photo with the camera.
- Then, upload the photo to the story.
- Tap your finger on the photo for a few seconds and the photo will turn into a boomerang.
- You can also tap the Boomerang icon on the top of the screen. Choose the various modes like Slow-mo, Classic, Duo, and Echo.
- Finally, tap on your story at the bottom of the screen and post it.
2. Create the Photo Collage
Creating a collage will help you to upload live photos or from your gallery. Simply go through the following steps and create unique loop photos on your story. This is an amazing hack for better Instagram stories.
- On the home page, go to the top left of the screen.
- Click on the story icon.
- Now, tap on the camera, and a new page will appear on the screen.
- On the left side, you will see various options like Create, boomerang, layout, multi-capture, and hands-free.
- Click a photo and change the background by selecting the color on the top of the screen.
- Now upload the photos from the gallery as many as you want and make a collage. Finally, upload it to your story.
3. Change the Text Color
To convert the normal text into colorful text on Instagram stories. Learn the hacks for better Instagram stories that will help you to change the text color. Go through the following steps.
- Take a photo or upload the photo from the gallery.
- On the top of the screen, click on the text icon and write the text that you want to add to the photo.
- Now, click on the Color ball icon. Select any of the colors to change the color of the text.
- Drag the position of the text anywhere on the screen and finally upload it to your story.
4. Make the Colorful Background
To make a colorful background on your Instagram stories. Here, I am providing you with amazing hacks for better Instagram stories. After all, having vibrant colors on stories will look creative and unique. Go through the following steps below.
- Open the camera page on the story icon.
- On the top of the screen click on the Draw icon.
- Now, select any of the colors that you want to add to the background.
- Tap on the screen for a few seconds and make a colorful background.
You add text, filter, or mentions and upload to your story.
5. Make Creative Photos with Eraser Brushes
If you want to go creative with your photos, using multiple brushes are the best hack for better Instagram stories. To know how to do it, go through the following steps.
- Choose a photo or video and add color to cover the photo underneath.
- Go to the top of the screen and you will see various brushes to make your photo creative.
- On the extreme right, tap on the eraser brush. It will reveal the image that is hidden under the color background. Tap on the screen and start brushing and the image will appear.
- Besides the eraser brush, tap on the marker icon. Once you apply it to the photo, it will look like neon lights are wrapping your photos.
6. Multi-Capture Photos
Multi capture feature on Instagram will help you to capture multiple photos and upload them as your story. You can create an amazing loop of stories and let your followers be eager to know what comes next. To learn these hacks for better Instagram stories, go through the following steps.
- Tap on the story icon and open the camera page.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see various options like Create, boomerang, layout, multi-capture, and hands-free.
- Tap on the Multi-capture icon.
- Capture a photo( Maximum eight photos).
- Then, tap on Edit and start editing your photos by adding music, hashtags, stickers, and many more.
- Once you are done with the editing, tap on the Next icon.
- Finally, post the photos to your story.
- Thus, the above steps are the best hacks for better Instagram stories.
This was all about the top six hacks for better Instagram stories. You can try these hacks and make your stories creative and beautiful. Feel free to share the article with your friends. Comment down your favorite hack in the comment section. Stay tuned. Have a nice day!