Are you looking for some exciting games like Among Us? Let me tell you, you have landed in the right place. Among Us has taken the fans in awe with its amazing features. We know it’s a tough task to find Among Us alternatives, but this is why we are here! In this article, you will get 10 mind-blowing games like Among Us. So, just head on!
With its exhilarating gameplay, Among Us has completely taken over the gaming industry completely. Here, players would require to recognize and eliminate the imposter from their spacecraft quickly. But if you’ve been playing Among Us for some time and are searching for a fresh Among Us alternative, we’ve found your back!
In order to give you a thrilling gaming experience, I have put together a selection of 10 games like Among Us to play with friends. Are you ready to explore those highly apt games Among Us alternatives? Without further ado, let’s get started with 10 games like Among Us!
In This Article
10 Games Like Among Us That Will Keep You Engaged
I have explained the ten games like Among Us below, along with every minute detail. Read further to know the alternatives to Among Us!
1. Project Winter
- Release Date: February 7, 2019
- Developer: Other Ocean Interactive, Other Ocean Group Inc.
The very first game that comes to mind while searching for games like Among Us online is Project Winter. It is the most beautiful amalgamation of trust, betrayal, and survival. It allows you to complete a lot of tasks to be stronger in the game. Let’s see why Project Winter is the first choice as Among Us alternative-
Features of Project Winter
- Storyline is based on trust, betrayal, and survival.
- Deal with the traitors
- You will have voice chat support for communication.
- 8 player multiplayer game
- Main theme – Social deception
- Eye-catching graphics
- Genre – Survival, Shooter video game
- Crossplay – Project Winter offers crossplay
- Platforms – PS4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Series S
- Price – Project Winter’s mobile version is Free to play. But you have to pay to play the game on a different console depending on the country you are located in – for example, $12.59 in Canada and $9.99 in the USA.
- Release Year: 2017
- Developer: World Makers, Baseline Games
My second pick Deceit is one of the best trust and deception games available if you are searching to try new games like Among Us to play with friends. The social deduction approach of Among Us is very much present in Deceit. To survive in this game, you have to find innocent players and build trust. Be careful to avoid the 2 infected players who will be trying to kill you. Let’s see what other features this alternative to Among Us has to offer –
Features of Deceit
- First-person shooter
- Total 6 players in a team
- Build an alliance with other players
- 2 deadly virus-infected players
- You will get killed if you befriend an infected player.
- Fast-paced experience
- Action-packed FPS game
- Dealing with suspicion, betrayal, and trust
- Genre – Survival horror, First-Person Shooter game
- Crossplay – Deceit doesn’t offer Crossplay
- Platforms – Microsoft Windows, GeForce Now
- Price – Free-to-play
3. Secret Hitler
- Release Date: August 25, 2016
- Developer: Goat, Wolf, & Cabbage LLC
The social deduction game “Secret Hitler” revolves around discovering and preventing Hitler and a fascist takeover for groups of 5 to 10 players. The players will be divided into two secret groups – Liberals and Fascists. Liberals must trust each other completely if they want to get elected and win the game. The Fascists will say anything to win the election and advance their goal. So, Liberals have to be very careful! Now let’s see what other features this Among Us alternative has to offer –
Features of Secret Hitler
- Take on a role – Liberal, Fascist, or Hitler
- Storyline is set up in the betrayal of 1930’s Germany
- Dramatic gameplay.
- Strong Political Setup
- Genre – Social Deduction
- Crossplay – Secret Hitler supports Crossplay
- Platforms – Online
- Price – $40.00
Once you try it out, you will know the reason for adding it to the list of the 10 best games like Among Us online for free. So, head on!
4. Town of Salem
- Release Date: December 15, 2014
- Developer: BlankMediaGames
Town of Salem is in the fourth position on this list of games like Among Us. It is one of the oldest games on social deduction and a worthy Among Us alternative. With a player base of more than 8 million players, this game is surely worthy of being on the list of Among Us alternatives. Let’s see what features it has –
Features of Town of Salem
- 15 Players’ Multiplayer game
- You get to choose from 33 different characters.
- You can play as a Town member, serial killer, Mafia, Neutral, and Arsonist.
- Huge community
- Genre – Social Deduction RPG game
- Crossplay – Townof Salem supports Crossplay
- Platforms – Web browser, macOS, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android, Adobe Flash Player, Mac operating systems
- Price – $4.99 in Steam, Free to play on Android, iOS, and the Web
5. Unfortunate Spacemen
- Release Date: May 6, 2016
- Developer: Deep Field Games, Geoff Keene, Sandswept Studios
Unfortunate Spacemen, the fifth game on the list of games like Among Us, is based on Murder and Betrayal. This game offers you a lot of game modes to choose from along with many other exciting features. If you are in search of Among Us alternative, you must hit Unfortunate Spacemen once. Let’s find out what they are –
Features of Unfortunate Spacemen
- Theme – Betrayal and Murder in an extraterrestrial dimension
- Play with up to 16 players
- Tough challenges
- You can hide, roam around, and eavesdrop on opponents
- Different game modes are available, including Story mode and Survival mode.
- Voice chat support for communication
- Genre – Strategy Video Game
- Crossplay – Unfortunate Spacemen supports Crossplay
- Platforms – GeForce Now, Microsoft Windows
- Price – Free to play
- Release Date: August 29, 2002
- Developer: Illusion Softworks
Mafia is an action-adventure game where you will be involved in a huge crime along with the Salieri family. You just have to try this game if you are searching for games like Among Us. Let’s see what other features it has to offer –
Features of Mafia
- Storyline is based on the fall of 1930 and the ending of 1938.
- Developers have chosen the fictional American city of Lost Heaven to set up the story.
- Play as a taxi driver named Tommy Angelo
- Get involved in an organized crime in the Salieri family
- A battle between Saliery and Morello’s family.
- Meet police Detective Norman
- Plan to ruin the Salieri family
- Genre – Russian Social Deduction game
- Crossplay – Mafia supports Crossplay
- Platforms – Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox
- Price – INR 365 on Steam
For a change, you must try playing Mafia while searching Among Us alternative! Head on!
- Release Date: 2014
- Developer: Alexandr Ushan
Spyfall is an amazingly fun party game I have come across while searching for games like Among Us. The game will need you to do quite a lot of brainwork to point out the Spy. Let’s see what other features this Among Us alternative has to offer –
Features of Spyfall
- Party game
- Simple gameplay
- Room for creativity
- Story based on the social deduction
- Playable for 3 to 8 players
- 6 to 10 minutes game
- Each pack of cards has thirty cards among which 7 are location cards and one spy card
- The player needs to begin the game by asking the question
- The main goal is to find out the spy without letting him know the location
- The spy will find out the location
- Each player is allowed to doubt another player as the spy
- Genre – Online party game
- Crossplay – Spyfall supports Crossplay
- Platforms – Android, iOS
- Price – Free to play
8. Werewolf Online
- Release Date: February 28, 2020
- Developer: Wolvesville GmbH & Co. KG
In eighth place on the list of games like Among Us, I have added Werewolf Online. It has a strong essence of the game Mafia which I have mentioned earlier. Here you have to protect the villagers from the liars of your village. You must find those liars as soon as possible. Head on to know what other features this Among Us alternative game has to offer –
Features of Werewolf Online
- The game has similar elements to Among Us
- Main goal in the game is to protect your village
- Gather resources
- Find out the liars living in your village trying to sabotage the game
- 16 players’ multiplayer game
- Multiple teams and villages
- Full of deception, suspicion, deathmatch, and survival
- Eject all traitors from your team to win the game
- Eye-catching graphics
- Genre – Role-Playing strategy game
- Crossplay – Werewolf Online supports Crossplay
- Platforms – Android, iOS, Web browser
- Price – Free to play
- Release Date: August 4, 2017
- Developer: No Moon
How can I not mention Mindnight while talking about games like Among Us? This online social reasoning game Mindnight which is very much like Werewolf and The Resistance is available for free to play. It is a trickery, accusation, and uncertainty game. It puts the player’s capacity for deception and their ability to spot dishonesty in others to the test.
Features of Mindnight
- Quite tricky gameplay
- The theme is very similar to Cyberpunk
- You will get a complete guide to understanding the game
- You must choose a role between an agent and a hacker
- As an agent, you must look for the hacker
- As a hacker, you have to make chaos in the game
- 512MB+ excellent graphics
- Genre – Role-playing strategy game
- Crossplay – Mindnight supports Crossplay
- Platforms – Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS
- Price – Free to play
10. Throne of Lies
- Release Date: September 29, 2017
- Developer: Imperium42
Throne of Lies is a survival mode social deduction game based on medieval politics. Among lots of players, you must understand who your actual friend is. You never know when your friend turns into a foe! You must try it while searching for Among Us alternative. Without further ado, let’s see what other features Throne of Lies has to offer –
Features of Throne of Lies
- Online 3D Multiplayer game
- Based on mischief and social deduction
- Werewolf/Mafia genre
- Influenced by medieval politics
- You have to identify who you can trust
- Day and Night cycle
- Kill your foes at night
- Excellent graphics
- Available game modes – Quick, Duel, Classic, and Custom
- 49 classes available in the game
- Genre – Social Deduction game
- Crossplay – Maybe or maybe not
- Platforms – Windows, macOS (OS X), Linux, Steam Play (Linux)
- Price – Free to play
Give it a try and let me know what you think about Throne of Lies being on the list of games like Among Us.
If you’re a fan of Among Us and are looking for a new challenge, then these 10 games like Among Us are worth checking out. From social deception to strategic gameplay, these games offer a thrilling gaming experience that will keep you engaged for hours. So, gather your friends, form alliances, and start playing detective to uncover the imposter among the group.
1. Are These Games Available On All Platforms?
Some of these games are available on multiple platforms, while others are exclusive to certain platforms. Please check the game’s website or store page for more information.
2. Are These Games Suitable For Kids?
Some of these games contain mature themes and are not suitable for young children. Please check the game’s rating before playing.
3. Can These Games Be Played Solo?
Some of these games require multiplayer to play, while others can be played solo with AI opponents.