If you are planning a trip to Saudi Arabia, then you must know about the Medical Tests you need to get through. For getting Saudi Visa you would have to pass the GAMCA Medical Test and we have simplified the whole procedure for you. Save and share this article with anyone who wants a Complete List of all GAMCA Medical Tests for Saudi Visa.
You already know that Medical Tests are compulsory for everyone applying for Saudi Visa. You can get tested from GAMCA or GCCHMC, two names of a single organization. GAMCA is GCC Approved Medical Centers Association and GCCHMC is GCC Health Medical Council. Hope things got a little clearer. We are going to walk you through the whole process of medical testing.
Step-by-Step Procedure and Lists of all GAMCA Medical Tests for Saudi Visa
- Preparatory Measures and Documents Required
- Book Medical Test for Saudi Visa from GAMCA
- List of All GAMCA Medical Tests for Saudi Visa
- GAMCA Medical Test for Pregnant Women
- GAMCA Medical Test for Children
- How To Check the Medical Report
The official websites given in this article have been verified, you can easily go through the process after reading this article.
A Guide For GAMCA Medical Tests for Saudi Visa
Before visiting any center make sure all your required original documents are with you with their photocopies.
1. Preparatory Measures and Documents Required
It is always recommended to do a private medical test in your country, before applying for a Medical test in GAMCA. It is because if you directly apply for GAMCA medical test and infectious disease is found, you might be banned for a period of time.
So always make your you have a test from any private lab in your country, to avoid any complications.
Documents that are required to take a Medical Test for Saudi Visa are listed below-
- Appointment Slip
- Your original passport and a copy of your passport.
- Your original National Identity Card (NIC) with a copy of your National Identity Card (NIC).
- Four (4) passport size photos.
2. Book Medical Test for Saudi Visa from GAMCA
In the required documents, number one is the Appointment Slip. Here is how you can get the appointment slip after booking.
- Go to the official GAMCA website i.e. https://v2.gcchmc.org/ or gcchmc.org and book an appointment.
- Print the appointment slip. A medical center with a date is written on the slip.
Make sure you visit the center on that specific date.
- Pay the fees for your test at the center.
2.1 Medical Fees for GAMCA Test
The main amount of fees is variable in different countries, however, it is closely around SR 300.
In India, the GAMCA Medical Test Fees for Saudi Arabia Visa is INR 6,000.
In Pakistan, the GAMCA Medical Test Fees for Saudi Arabia is PKR 9,300.
2.2. Validity Of Test
The GAMCA Medical Test is valid for only 3 months. Stamp your visa on your passport as soon as you can, as you are only allowed to do that within 90 days of issuance of the medical test report.
3. List of All GAMCA Medical Tests for Saudi Visa
All the medical conditions that you need to get tested for are listed below. Make sure you go through each one of these tests in case of any doubt.
- Physical Disabilities like Color Blindness, deafness, etc.
- Known case of cancer.
- HIV AIDS reactive.
- Hepatitis B surface antigen and HCV reactive.
- Microfilaria positive and malaria blood film positive for leprosy patients.
- Pulmonary scar, including minimum fibrosis, calcification pleural thickening, pleural effusion, and TB lymphadenitis.
- Tuberculosis of any type, X-ray showing active PTB, Past evidence of PTB or healed.
- Chronic renal failure.
- Chronic hepatitis failure.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Psychiatric disease and neurological disorders.
4. GAMCA Medical Test for Pregnant Women
If a pregnant woman wants to take the GAMCA Medical Test, a NOC from the Saudi Embassy would be required. The NOC will be given by the medical center. It is to be sure that the woman does not have radioactive exposure.
Along with the NOC, the pregnant woman also needs to have a blood test, urine test, and eye checkup. After submitting the following documents you can request the NOC from Etimaad.
- Fill the NOC form
- MOFA Visa Slip
- Doctor’s Report for pregnancy
- Ultrasound report of the pregnant woman
After completing these formalities, the pregnant woman will receive the NOC within 5-7 days. After which the GAMCA Medical Test for the pregnant woman can be done.
Before taking the flight, every pregnant woman should carry a fit-to-fly certificate, given by a gynecologist.
5. GAMCA Medical Test for Children
GAMCA Medical Tests are not required for children. Children who are under 12 only need to go to the approved GAMCA medical centers and submit the following documents.
1. Original Passport
2. 2 Photos
The medical officers at the centers will quickly do the basic check-up. Like checking for vaccines, height weight, and then they will issue the medical fit certificate.
6. How To Check the Medical Report
To check the Medical reports online, visit the website- http://lmra.bh/portal/en/gamca
Just enter the applicant’s passport number and select the nationality.
In case you get an unfit medical report, don’t even try to bribe anyone. Just apply for another test and wait for reports.
This was the easiest explanation of the GAMCA Medical Testing Procedure. If you still have any problems in the medical testing process, comment down below. We will try to find a solution for you. Have A Nice Day!
Featured Image Credits: World Map