Fire TV Stick is really an awesome platform to stream your favorite content, especially the sports events if you have the FuboTV app. You get a feather to your wings to stream the sports content without getting charged anything, and that too at a great speed with good picture quality. Keep reading about how to stream FuboTV on Fire Stick.
There is always tension in mind when any big tournament or sports event is round the corner, such as the FIFA World Cup, Cricket World Cup, or any other event. People like us keep wondering how and where to watch our favorite players playing without getting extra charged and ad-free. This all has been turned into reality by the FuboTV app. You can taste the live streaming of sports events by installing the FuboTV on FireStick.
Therefore, walk with me through the article till the end to learn how to stream FuboTV on FireStick to stream unlimited sports content.
How to Get FuboTV on FireStick | Find the Steps Below
I would like to mention that FuboTV is easily available on all Amazon FireStick streaming gadgets and Fire TV models using OS 5.0 or above. If you are looking to know how to stream FuboTV on FireStick, then a simple way to get it is to begin downloading the app from the main official website of Amazon. The downloading process is very easy, and it can be done without even switching on your FireStick.
Follow the steps shown below:
1. Go to the official website of Amazon by using your favorite browser.
2. Place your mouse cursor on Accounts & Lists and choose Sign in.
3. Fill in the entry with your Email address and mobile number linked to your Amazon profile and hit on Continue.
4. Provide your login password and choose Sign in.
5. Launch the FuboTV app page.
6. On the right-hand side of the drop-down list, Choose the Fire Stick.
7. Hit on the Get App.
8. Pause a few seconds, the website must reload, and you’ll see a message saying that the fuboTV app has started downloading onto your Fire TV Stick. The download must take no more than a moment or two.
9. Once you flip on your Fire TV Stick, you must see a tiny alert informing you that the software download has been finished. While this is displayed, use the Fire Stick controller to open the app by pressing the button with three horizontal lines.
Remember: When you do not receive the confirmation email, the fuboTV application icon should show up on your Homepage and your software catalog. You could also use the Fire Stick’s search function and Alexa to find the application.
10. Hit on the login icon to get into the FubuTV account, or you can choose Start Free Trial to create your account for a subscription to avail free trial period.
That’s how you can watch FuboTV on FireStick.
How Much Does FuboTV Cost Per Month?
As far as FuboTV services are concerned, people can vail four different plans in their bundle of features.
Disclaimer: FuboTV membership plans and prices may change subject to the pairing with another service or product.
Following are the FuboTV plans and their price:
1. Starter: There are almost 110 channels included in this package with 250 hours of recording and three screens. The total price of the Starter plan is $64,99 per month.
2. Pro: This plan comes up with 110 channels and 1000 hours of recording, and there is no limit on adding the screens. The total price of the Pro plan is $69.99 per month.
3. Elite: One can watch 158 channels and 1000 hours of recording and unlimited screening. The price of the Elite plan is $79.99 per month.
4. Latino Plus: This plan is a little different than the previous one as it contains only 33 Spanish channels and 250 hours of recording time, and one can add full screens with this plan. The total price of the Latino plan is $32.99 per month.
Is FuboTV Available for Free on the Fire Stick?
This membership fee could be bought individually through one of the above-mentioned bundles or as a portion of a pack with a cellphone, wire, or internet service.
How Could I Get Unrestricted FuboTV?
We already know that FuboTV streaming does not come for free, and one needs to have a subscription to avail of the streaming services. However, one can sign up for the seven-day trial period with any of the above-given plans such as Pro, Elite, and Starter.
Disclaimer: If you do not want to be charged after signing up for the Seven Day Free Trial period, you must cancel it before the trial period ends.
Hopefully, you have learned now how to stream FuboTV on FireStick to enjoy streaming sports events without any error. Once the FuboTV on FireStick is installed, people can get to watch the quality stuff related to the sports, and it provides freedom in choosing the content as per choice. The steps have been shown above in simple language to make you understand how easily one can stream favorite content online.
In addition to this, I have also written that FuboTV on FireStick is not freely available to the customers. However, one can enjoy the free streaming through the seven-day free trial period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does Fire Stick say it can’t locate the Fubo TV app?
If you use the Fire Stick services on the FuboTV app in a region that does not support it, you may be unable to locate the FuboTV app. Furthermore, if you want to learn more about using Fire TV in different countries, you must go to Amazon’s support site. Assume you’ve recently relocated and moved to another country; you’ll need to locate your Amazon account’s country settings. Enter your Amazon profile in a search engine and navigate to Manage Your Content and Devices > Preferences > Country Settings.
How do I Uninstall FuboTV from my Fire Stick?
In a search engine, go to fubo.tv in a search engine and sign in to your profile. Following that, go to My Profile > Account > Account Details > Cancel Subscription. Upon registering, you could indeed withdraw your account at any time. You will immediately lose access if you withdraw during your free trial period on the homepage.
How can I Broadcast FuboTV?
Below are the steps to learn how to broadcast or stream the FuboTV app:
1. Navigate to your TV’s Apps menu.
2. On the topmost edge of the screen, click the Magnifying Crystal symbol to browse for fuboTV.
3. Once the software has been found, pick Install to install it on your Smart TV.
4. When the download is finished, choose the Open button to initiate the fuboTV app and sign in to begin streaming.