If your creative side is still wondering whether the latest news of Fortnite The Block 2.0 is authentic or not, let me bless your eyes with a firm YES! Fortnite is all set to make a comeback with Block 2.0, with new guidelines for Fortnite player creators to submit their Tilted Tower design. Move along further and learn everything you need to know about Fortnite The Block 2.0 and submit your entry with the most stunning Tilted Tower design.
Fortnite’s previous season had a dropout lately with a damaged Tilted Tower due to the massive battle between IO and Resistance raging throughout the island. However, luckily, there wasn’t complete destruction in the Tilted Towers which gave a chance to the hard-core Fortnite player creators to showcase their talent.
Move along further for a detailed guide on Fortnite The Block 2.0 and the submitting guidelines and criteria to rebuild the Tilted towers.
Fortnite The Block 2.0 | New Titled Towers Contest
Update: The Block 2.0 is ready to make a comeback! Well, Yes! The buzz is 100% authentic. Fortnite the Block 2.0 is ready to knock again and this is no less than a surprise for the Fortnite players. Block 2.0 will allow the Fortnite players to redesign their Titled Towers and submit their very own designs to the Fortnite.
As per the Epic Games, Fortnite selects a group of designers who can design the Tilted Towers for the game. When the creators drop their entry with their designed Titled Tower, the one with the maximum votes finds their block creation features across Battle Royale and Zero Build. Amazing isn’t it? Fortnite The Block 2.0 is a startling platform for Fortnite creators to exhibit their talent with this popular platform.
But How you can take part in Fortnite The Block 2.0? Move on further to know detailed information on the submission procedure for Fortnite The Block 2.0.
Fortnite The Block 2.0 Creative Mode | How To Submit Your Titled Tower Design?
Coming up with another latest update in Fortnite The Block 2.0, the Level Instance Device, and a wide variety of galleries are amazing features in The Block 2.0 in Fortnite. When the Level Instant Device is placed on an island as a volume, it allows the players to make the most of their creative mode by placing their props, builds, and objects inside that volume to save as a new level instant.
The Fortnite team says, “We’ve added sixteen Galleries of Props, Floors, Stairs, and Walls for you to design your building, please note you may only utilize items listed under The Block 2.0 filter option within the Gallery Tab when creating your submission.”
Submission Guidelines Of Fortnite The Block 2.0 | 3 Submissions Each
The Fortnite Level Designers ought to review the submission entries on a rolling basis and their decision is made on the defined judgment. The submissions so made by the Fortnite player creators are made as per different building types: The Restaurants, The Apartment, and The Shops.
After the Fortnite level designers sort the submissions, they finalize three submission entries for each building type that is to be featured in the game for the community to vote on for a twenty-day period. Each building kind has a different voting window which is:
- Restaurant: 7/21 8 am ET to 7/27 4 pm ET
- Apartments: 7/27 4 pm ET to 8/3 12 am ET
- Shops: 8/3 12 am ET to 8/9 8 am ET
In Fortnite The block 2.0, every submission entry is looked upon by Fortnite level designers and the three selected ones will be put forward for the voting procedure.
Submission Criteria Of Fortnite The Block 2.0
The submission criteria for Fortnite The Block 2.0 is as follows:
- Only one map per creator will be accepted
- If you submit more than one map, all submissions will be rejected.
- All maps must be original work
- If you use real-life references or other external inspirations while creating, please save those references and disclose them to Epic at the time of your submission.
- You must use one of the provided templates as listed below:
- The Block 2.0 Apartments Template
- The Block 2.0 Restaurant Template
- The Block 2.0 Shops Template
- You must design the building on the appropriate template.
- Apartment buildings must be designed on the Apartments Template
- Restaurants must be designed on the Restaurant Template
- Shops must be designed on the Shops Template
- You may only use assets from galleries that appear under The Block 2.0 filter
- There are no restrictions on which galleries you use from The Block 2.0 filter for specific buildings. Any assets within that filter can be used for any building type.
- When you load your desired template, do not customize any of the settings.
- If you change the settings, your building will be automatically disqualified.
- The default height for all templates is set to 5.
- You do not need to build to the maximum height, but you cannot build any higher than 5.
- The width and depth of the devices have been preset for each location/template.
- Do not adjust the size of the device’s volume.
- Submissions must be entirely new work
- Any map considered for featuring must be a brand new creation published during the callout period.
- You must include a static image of your building with your submission.
- No updates will be accepted after you submit your island
- Make sure you’re happy with your creation before you submit as no revision will be allowed.
This is it! You must create your design of Titled Tower accordingly and must submit your entry once the submissions get opened.
Fortnite The Block 2.0 is one of the best spaces for you to showcase your creative talent. Form your Titled tower design according to the submission guidelines and criteria and make sure your design is apt for any of the three building types, i.e. restaurants, shops, and apartments.
Watch Fortnite The Block 2.0
The destruction in the previous season of Fortnite worked out the best for your skill set. Fortnite The Block 2.0 is a fair chance for any and every Fortnite creator. Drop your submission entry and do not forget to create your design as per the submission criteria and guidelines.
I hope all of your questions regarding Fortnite The Block 2.0 are answered well. Path of EX is open to every query so do drop if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is The Block Still In Fortnite?
The Block is the first location that was added to a creative island.
2. What Is The Code For Tilted Towers In Fortnite?
3. Is Tilted Destroyed?
Yes, the tilted tower is destroyed.