Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is out now and the gaming community is loving all the latest updates and rewards. All the players have already started competing amongst each other and focussing on updating their Battle Passes by increasing their XP. To help them out, the developers released the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Weekly Challenges.
With every new season of Fortnite comes along the exciting and intriguing weekly challenges. In reference to that, every week, new challenges and quests are released, which would consist of 7 complex but exciting tasks for you to complete and earn a respectable amount of XP to upgrade your Battle Pass.
So, without keeping you waiting, let’s dive into our article on Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Weekly Challenges and provide all the information you need about the same.
In This Article
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Weekly Challenges | Week 0
Below mentioned are the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 weekly challenges of week 0. On completion of every task, you get 15,000 XP. Hence, if you manage to complete all 7 quests, you have earned yourself 105,000 XP. Let’s check out the Week 0 challenges:
- Collect a Hammer Assault Rifle and a Two-Shot Shotgun in a single match- Collect these two brand new weapons and get 15,000 XP.
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match– Make sure you’re quick; you don’t want to miss out on one of them and lose 15,000 XP.
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches– Pro tip: look for them in and around Reality Falls and get rewarded with 15,000 XP.
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds– Collect the seeds from glowing purple bulbs, plant them in dirt, return back to collect an incredible loot along with 15,000 XP.
- Survive 10 Storm Phases– Be careful about the Storm Sickness! Complete the quest and get 15,000 XP.
- Travel 2,000 meters in a Baller– Another easy one. Although, be quick as they run out quite fast and might cost you 15,000 XP.
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave– Don’t panic! You don’t need to visit all of them in one round. Stay calm to earn 15,000 XP.
When Do Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Weekly Challenges Come Out?
According to the trends, the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Weekly Challenges are released every Thursday at 7 am PT | 10 am ET | 2 pm BST. You might find some leaked once earlier than the scheduled time, but we would recommend you to wait for them to appear on your Quest Screen in Fortnite.
Another noticeable thing is that these weekly challenges get stacked up every week. Hence, you don’t need to pressure yourself to finish them all within a week’s time before the new ones go live. However, you definitely want to complete them all and collect a huge amount of XP before the Chapter 3 Season 3 ends.
Just for some additional information, as far as daily quests are considered, they are released every day at 7 am PT | 10 am ET | 2 pm GMT. Also, the Milestone Quests remains the same for you to complete them as per your ease throughout the season.
Although there are many ways to easily earn XP and upgrade your Battle Pass, the best and most convenient way is by completing Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Weekly Challenges. Complete these quests, earn a huge amount of XP, and beat your friends and enemies in Fortnite.
We genuinely hope that this guide helped you to collect all the information you need on Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Weekly Challenges. In case you face any problems, leave a comment and we will reach out to you.
How Many Quests Are There In Week 0 in Fortnite?
There are in total 7 quests in Week 0 in Fortnite.
What Day Do Fortnite Release The Weekly Challenges?
Epic Games releases Fortnite Weekly Challenges every Thursday.
How Long Has Chapter 3 Been Out?
Fortnite Chapter 3 was released on March 19, 2022.