Is it possible to play “Pokemon GO ” at home without going outside?
FoneGeek iOS Location Changer makes it possible to do both. This iOS Location Changer is highly recommended and become the safest one on the market. There’s no need to worry about being blacklisted or caught if you lie about where you are because you can travel anywhere with just one click.
Locations are one of the easiest things to track on the planet, especially now that most phones have GPS capabilities that can show anyone’s location quickly when linked to the internet. The function acts as a safety net, guaranteeing that those you care about are being watched.
In This Article
Changing Locations with FoneGeek iOS Location Changer
The desktop program for FoneGeek iOS Location Changer developed by FoneGeek attempts to solve all of the user’s location issues, including changing, swapping, spoofing, hiding, and so on. You can travel anywhere within one click by using this program.
Do you wish for a new excursion with your “Pokemon GO” to hatch the egg? It’s not a major issue. FoneGeek iOS Location Changer can help consumers solve this problem and allow them to visit faraway destinations from the comfort of their own homes.
Because the COVID-19 pandemic makes it difficult for individuals to go out in public, leveling up or making significant progress in AR-based and location-monitoring games might be difficult. It’s a good thing that iOS location changers exist, with FoneGeek iOS Location Changer topping the pack.
Location GPS: Essential Need for Mobile Phone and Modern-Day Applications
To optimize the best offers and bargains for a certain region, most apps in the App Store require the usage of the location. Some locations may even offer premium items that are only available at that location. It will be a major disappointment if you do not receive it just because you reside in a remote location or your region does not provide such service.
Spoofing the location of “Pokemon GO” on iOS has proven to be one of the most difficult jobs to complete with other apps on the market. This is where FoneGeek iOS Location Changer comes in to save the day, as it only offers the greatest location shifting feature available.
Families or friends have been using the popular “Life360” software, which displays one’s location and even warns people based on settings. Spoofing Life360 Locations, on the other hand, is simple and straightforward with the software.
Additionally, one of FoneGeek iOS Location Changer’s major functions is setting up fake locations on Find My Friends, which it successfully and simply modifies.
FoneGeek iOS Location Changer Features, Functions, and Modes
The FoneGeek iOS Location Changer app includes a variety of features and functionalities to meet all of your demands for shifting locations on Apple iOS devices. In comparison to Android, Apple has one of the most user-restricted systems, with users unable to make any adjustments or tweaks to the operating system’s settings.
One component, however, may be easily modified with FoneGeek iOS Location Changer’s app, and that is the location. This application is available for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Customise speed: There are widely accessible and readily changing speeds in the app’s various features and settings, where users can drag a slider and choose their own pace. Whether you’re walking, riding a bike, or driving, you have complete control over your speed.
- Historical Records: Going somewhere else yet using the same explanation? The FoneGeek iOS Location Changer stores the locations that users have already pinned or typed the coordinates for, making them accessible and usable at any time.
- Pause Anytime: With the function that can halt or start changing the user’s location with just a single click of a button, you can pause, stop, resume, and pause again. Take the necessary steps. To prevent suspicion, make it look more natural.
- Set Coordinates: Because there are no other landmarks or the location is difficult to discover when browsing the map, some users submit coordinates to pinpoint their specific position. Setting coordinates will help you be more precise and accurate.
- Access Different Locations for AR-based and Location-based Games (e.g. “Pokemon GO,” “Hogwarts: Wizards Unite,” “Jurassic World: Alive,” “Minecraft Earth,” etc.)
- Hide iPhone Location (e.g. Life360, Find My Friends, Find My iPhone, etc.)
- Mock Different Geo Locations (e.g. “Pokemon GO,” “Hogwarts: Wizards Unite,” Life360, etc.)
- Share Virtual Location on Social Media Platform (e.g. Facebook, Instagram [Stories, Posts, etc.], Snapchat, etc.)
FoneGeek iOS Location Changer has two modes and functions available to its users: “Two-Spot Mode” and “Multi-Spot Mode.” These two modes, in particular, allow users to simulate a “moving” function that runs in real-time anytime the application is connected to the desktop.
- Two-Spot Mode enables users to travel from one location to another, or the popular
“Point A” to “Point B” navigation is found in GPS navigation programs such as Google Maps and Waze.
- Multi-Spot Mode – This mode in FoneGeek iOS Location Changer is the more complicated option, as it allows users to choose and pin “stopovers” or side-trips between places A and B. Users can use the Multi-Spot Mode to add more points to traverse through, from point C onwards.
FoneGeek iOS Location Changer Cons
With its comprehensive capabilities and features for users who want to alter their locations, the software is practically flawless and excellent. However, FoneGeek iOS Location Changer has one major issue or “con” that restricts its use. One of the software’s disadvantages is that it can only be used on a desktop or laptop computer. Additionally, iPhones must be linked via their USB charging cable.
Despite this shortcoming, utilizing a computer to modify your position is excellent and safe for the iPhone’s GPS changes. Unlike FoneGeek iOS Location Changer’s capabilities and software, built-in applications are more likely to be identified and detected by the app.
FoneGeek iOS Location Changer is a premium app, but you can try it out for free with some restrictions: you can only use each of the three location spoofing modes three times each.
The complete edition of FoneGeek iOS Location Changer for Windows is available for $9.95 per month, $19.95 per quarter, and $39.95 per year.
Compared to other hardware-based software, FoneGeek iOS Location
Changer is a more cost-effective way to use a fake location on an iPhone or iPad that works reliably. Before purchasing a full version license, you may download the free trial and try out the features.