Are you looking for ways to fix Twitch app not working? Twitch is indeed one of the most famous video streaming platforms we have on our side. It comes up with a lot of bots and channels to drool upon. Head on through this article to grab the guide on How to Fix Twitch App Not Working and see what are the ways you can follow to resolve the issue today.
Binging on the endless fun with Twitch, this platform can never be considered less fun in any way. We all love it for the bundle of content it brings to our table, however, sudden uninvited bugs are no less than a pain in the neck.
Read along this article to grab the ways to fix the Twitch app not working in 2022 and see how your problem can be solved today by using some of the easy methods we have for you. Go on and see which method works the best for you today.
How To Fix Twitch App Not Working In 2022
Further are the ways to fix the Twitch app not working in 2022. Go on and search for the best for you today:
1. Restart Your Phone / Device & Router
Many times, some of the troubleshooting methods have the ability to fix the glitch easily. Look forward to the steps to restart your phone, device, and router:
- Firstly, Switch off your Phone or device > and power off your router
- Then, wait for a couple of minutes and switch on your router.
- Switch on your device and see if the bug is resolved.
2. Update Twitch
Another way you must try to fix the Twitch app not working in 2022 is by updating Twitch to its latest version. Check out the further steps to update Twitch on Android:
- The first thing to do is head on to the Google play store > click on the hamburger menu > and further tap on My Apps & Games.
- Look for Twitch and press the Update button.
- Allow the app Twitch to update and further relaunch it to see if the problem is solved.
- If the issue is still there, restart your device and check if the bug is fixed.
3. Update Twitch Stream Quality
The next method to fix the Twitch app not working in 2022 is by changing the Twitch stream quality from the auto quality as fixed by the app. Below is the guide on how to update Twitch stream quality on IOS:
- Navigate to your Twitch application > click on the video you wish to stream.
- Further, click on the settings > tap Audio Only.
- Now, look for the stream you wish to watch and again click on its gear icon.
- Lastly, choose the quality option you wish to stream your Twitch video on. Hopefully, your bug would be resolved by now.
4. Apply the Correct Date & Time of Your Device
Another thing that may be causing an issue in your Twitch app not working could be the incorrect date and time fixed on your device. Head on below to fix the date and time of your IOS device to automatic:
- Navigate to your phone’s settings > tap General > click Date & Time.
- Further, toggle the Set Automatically option to fix your date and time of the phone automatically.
5. Opt-out Beta Program of Twitch
Going on with the list of ways to fix the twitch app not working in 2022, the 5th method you must try on to resolve the issue is by leaving the beta program of Twitch and further switching to the stable one. Here’s how you can opt-out beta program of Twitch on Android:
- Click on the Google Play Store > select hamburger menu.
- Tap My Apps & Games > head on to the Installed button.
- Further, select Twitch and scroll down to the head You’re a Beta Tester.
- Press the Leave tab and further confirm to leave the beta program.
- Lastly, restart your device to see if the issue is resolved.
6. Reinstall Twitch
The last option we have to fix the Twitch app not working in 2022 is by reinstalling Twitch. Hopefully, it can solve all of your problems instantly. Further are the steps to reinstall Twitch on Android:
- Head on to your Android phone’s settings > select Apps or Application Manager.
- Look for Twitch > click the Force Stop tab.
- Select Storage > Clear Cache & Clear Data.
- See if the app starts working fine, if it doesn’t, repeat the steps 1 to 4 times and then head back to the page.
- Further, select Uninstall.
- Restart the device > reinstall twitch.
This is all! Hopefully, your Twitch will start working amazingly after following these steps.
To fix the Twitch app not working in 2022, one must first try troubleshooting the device and router, then update your Twitch to make sure that there isn’t any problem with the device. You must also opt out of the beta version of Twitch and switch to the stable version. If nothing works, the last way to fix this issue is to reinstall Twitch.
Watch How to Fix Twitch App Not Working in 2022
This was all about how to fix the Twitch app not working in 2022. Try out the methods dropped above and see which one works the best for you today. Anyways, Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts and we will get back to you asap.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Fix Twitch App Not Working in 2022?
1. Restart your device.
2. Update the Twitch streaming quality
3. Update Twitch
4. Leave Beta Version of Twitch
5. Automate the Date & Time of Your Device
6. Reinstall Twitch
2. How to Opt-Out Beta Version of Twitch?
1. Click on the Google Play Store > select hamburger menu.
2. Tap My Apps & Games > head on to the Installed button.
3. Further, select Twitch and scroll down to the head You’re a Beta Tester.
4. Press the Leave tab and further confirm to leave the beta program.
5. Lastly, restart your device to see if the issue is resolved.
3. How to Reinstall Twitch?
1. Head on to your Android phone’s settings > select Apps or Application Manager.
2. Look for Twitch > click the Force Stop tab.
3. Select Storage > Clear Cache & Clear Data.
4. See if the app starts working fine, if it doesn’t, repeat the steps 1 to 4 times and then head back to the page.
5. Further, select Uninstall.
6. Restart the device > reinstall twitch.