Spotify is a popular music streaming app we have with us. It comes up with our recently played songs that keep a check on our choices sorted. However, any sudden bug really puts a long pause on our music time. In this article, we will reveal How to Fix Spotify Logged Me Out in 2022 in 6 easy ways.
Head on and see how your bug can be resolved easily. Also, do consider the reason for these bugs that could be pulling you back from your grooving time.
Why ‘Spotify Logged me Out’? 5 Reasons
Halt to the continuous music? Naah! We music lovers can never bear any pause to our continuous Spotify music.
Further are the 5 reasons why the ‘Spotify logged me out’ issue:
- You are using an outdated software version on your iOS and Android.
- The Spotify server is down.
- There are some issues with your Spotify account.
- Third-party apps are bugging the Spotify app.
- If you are using someone’s other Spotify account, the owner can ask the application to enable the “Sign out everywhere” option.
How To Fix Spotify Logged me Out?
If you are using a borrowed Spotify account, you will be ought to change your Spotify account. If don’t, you must go ahead further with the ways to fix Spotify logged me out error:
1. Update Spotify App
The first fix you need to do to mend the ‘Spotify logged me out’ error is by updating the Spotify app. Here’s how you can update the Spotify app on iPhone, Android, and PC.
- iPhone: Navigate to the App Store > search Spotify > download the latest version of it.
- Android: Head on to the Google Play Store > search Spotify > download the latest version of it.
- PC: Click on the Settings tab > drop down the menu > press Updates > click Spotify to update the app.
2. Check the Spotify Server
Maybe, the Spotify server could play a major blunder in your Spotify operations. Well, just check the Downdetector and wait for the bug to resolve automatically.
3. Update Spotify Password
There could also be a chance that someone in your known or friend circle is using your Spotify account. So, all you can do to fix Spotify logged me out error is by setting up a new password for your account.
Here’s how you can update your Spotify password:
- Head on to the Spotify weblink > log in to your account.
- Further, as the Account overview page will be reflected, click the ‘Set new password’ option from the menu on the left.
- Tap ‘Change Password’ and fill in your new password.
4. Reinstall Spotify
Another way to fix Spotify logged me out error is by reinstalling Spotify. Delete the app and just reinstall it to fix the bug all over again.
5. Delete Third-Party Apps
The other reason that could be causing a major problem in the ‘Spotify logged me out’ error is third-party apps. There is a huge possibility that these apps could be spamming your Spotify a lot more.
Anyways, that could be fixed. Delete these apps and see if your issue is resolved.
6. Reach Out to Spotify Team
If none of the above methods worked well for you, here is your last resort. Reach out to the Spotify support team and report your problem to them. They will resolve your case asap.
Watch How to Fix Spotify Logged Me Out Error
This was all about how to fix Spotify logged me out error in 2022. Look for the methods mentioned above and see which one works well for you.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts and we will get back to you asap.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Fix Spotify logged me out Error in 2022?
Further are the ways to fix the Spotify bug easily:
1. Update the Spotify app
2. Check the server
3. Update Spotify account password
4. Delete the third-party apps
5. Reinstall Spotify
6. Contact the Spotify Support team
2. How to Change Spotify Password?
1. Head on to the Spotify weblink > log in to your account.
2. Further, as the Account overview page will be reflected, click the ‘Set new password’ option from the menu on the left.
3. Tap ‘Change Password’ and fill in your new password.