The growth of Snapchat as a platform in the last few years has been astounding. The instant messaging platform has evolved for a better user interface. The excessive use of the platform has also made you prone to malicious motives, which might hinder your access to the Snapchat app. In the latest news, many users are questioning the ban of the Snapchat account and how you can unban your account. Let’s dig in to find the reasons for the ban and the answers to, How to Fix Snapchat Device Ban.
The methods are super easy and will help you to know how to fix Snapchat device ban. Once you apply the fixes, you can easily bypass the device ban on Snapchat. Keep scrolling and lift the device ban Snapchat.
In This Article
How to Fix Snapchat Device Ban?
Snapchat Device ban is when Snapchat bans you from accessing Snapchat and its contents. To learn how to fix Snapchat device ban, follow the given methods and learn the Snapchat device ban bypass methods.
Method 1: Fix Snapchat Device Ban By Updating Your Snapchat App to the Latest Version
If you want to know why Snapchat banned my iPhone, or you want to know how to bypass Snapchat device ban, well, worry not! Snapchat device ban issues can be solved if you update your Snapchat app. Simply tap on the Google Play Store or App Store on your Android or iOS device and update your Snapchat app to the latest version
Method 2: Fix Snapchat Device Ban By Contacting the Snapchat Support Team
If you want to know why Snapchat banned my device, you can Contact the Snapchat Support Team and explain your issue regarding the Snapchat device ban. You can also contact the Snapchat team on their official Twitter page.
Method 3: Fix Snapchat Device Ban By Waiting For a Few Days To Months
Wait till Snapchat removes the ban from its end. Snap ban is not permanent; waiting patiently for up to a few months can give you access back to your account.
Method 4: Fix Snapchat Device Ban By Setting Your Device’s Date And Time
Fixing your device’s date and time can resolve the device ban issue. To do so, uninstall the Snapchat application, restart your device, Select Settings, and then click on General Management; on Date & Time option, select Set Automatically and choose a date of one month ahead of the banned date, reinstall the Snapchat app and check if the issue is resolved.
Method 5: Fix Snapchat Device Ban By Using a Different Device
Sometimes there can be issues with your device or with the account. So, you can access your Snapchat account from a different device. This will clear your confusion if the issue is with the device or Snapchat account.
Why Snapchat Banned Your Device?
Can Snapchat ban your phone? I know these questions are circulating in your mind. Let me tell you the most common reason why Snapchat banned your device is that you might have violated the terms and conditions of the platform or there is some malicious activity on your account. The reasons for your ban are as:
- Terms and Conditions: You might have violated the terms and conditions of the platform, which mainly includes sexual content.
- Third-Party Apps: If Snapchat detects you using any of the illegal third-party apps, your account is likely to be banned. The most common banned apps are Phantom, SnapTool, Sneakaboo, Snapchat ++, Scotchman, and Emulator.
- Your Account Being Reported: Snapchat takes its user’s policy pretty strictly, and if someone reports your account, you might get banned on the platform.
- Illegal Activities: Glorifying illegal activities like talking about drugs and posting snaps of them might result in getting banned on the platform.
Watch How to Fix Snapchat Device Ban
Snapchat device ban is the worst thing that can happen to active Snapchat users. To know the reasons for the ban and the answers to, How to Fix Snapchat Device Ban, read the entire article and do share it with your friends!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to fix Snapchat device ban?
1. By Setting Your Device’s Date And Time.
2. By Contacting Snapchat Support Team.
3. By Updating Your Snapchat App to the Latest Version.
2. What is the Snapchat Device ban?
Snapchat Device ban is when Snapchat bans you from accessing Snapchat and its contents.
3. Why has Snapchat banned your device?
1. Terms and Conditions.
2. Third-Party Apps.
3. Your Account Being Reported.
4. Is there any Snapchat IP ban fix?
If there is a Snapchat IP ban, try these methods-
1. Use a different Wifi connection
2. Switch to cellular data
3. Disable the VPN and log in to Snapchat again.
4. Contact the Snapchat Support team
5. Is the Snapchat device ban permanent?
No, the Snapchat device ban is not permanent. Waiting patiently for up to a few months can give you access back to your account
6. For how long does Snapchat ban last?
If you want to know how long does a Snapchat device ban last, let me tell you that a Snapchat ban lasts for around 3 to 6 months. Sometimes Snapchat ban lasts for only a couple of hours.
7. How to bypass the Snapchat device ban?
To bypass the Snapchat device ban, follow the given methods-
1. By Updating Your Snapchat App to the Latest Version
2. By Contacting the Snapchat Support Team
3. By Waiting For a Few Days To Months
4. By Setting Your Device’s Date And Time
5. By Using a Different Device
8. Will getting a new phone fix the Snapchat device ban?
Yes, getting a new phone fixes the Snapchat device ban.
9. Does Snapchat ban IP address?
No, Snapchat does not ban IP addresses.
10. Can you get banned from Snapchat?
Yes, you can get banned from Snapchat.