Sims 4 is a popular game today where players can instruct Sims and build their skills, get them jobs, and lead them through this virtual world. However, players are facing a new issue in the game. Let’s discuss what Sims 4 error code 123 4a01697a 4adea999 is and how you can resolve this issue. This error can result in the increased loading time in the game. Let’s go and fix this!
Sims 4 is the most intriguing game of all time, where players can open new doors for their characters and build their friendships and love angles using exclusive cheat codes. This game also has an exclusive Sims 4 filter for Tiktok users, which keeps their fans hooked all day long.
Let’s delve deeper into this page and learn the reasons for Sims 4 error code 123 4a01697a 4adea999 and how you can fix this. It mainly comes up due to broken game files or stuffed content in the game. Step forward, and you will encounter a detailed step-by-step process to resolve this one.
In This Article
What is Sims 4 Error Code 123 4a01697a 4adea999?
The Sims 4 error code 123 4a01697a 4adea999 is an issue players face while they try to start or load the game. It is caused when their files get corrupted or if the game gets overloaded with content, like custom content or mods, and they are not performing well. It can also arise even without adding any extras as well.
Further are the common reasons for Sims 4 error code 123 4a01697a 4adea999:
- Corrupted Game Files
- Incompatible Mods & Content
- The Internal issue with the Game
Let’s step forward and learn how you can resolve this issue by trying out the popular troubleshooting methods.
How to Fix Sims 4 error code 123 4a01697a 4adea999?
Sims 4 is a game where players get to create and control Sims and their surroundings in the virtual world. But what if the thrill just gets paused, and you cannot play your game? That doesn’t sound right! Let’s go through this page and try out the effective steps to fix Sims 4 error code 123 4a01697a 4adea999.
Steps to Fix Sims 4 error code 123 4a01697a 4adea999:
- The very first thing you need to do is close the game, as you cannot resolve the issue while the game is running.
- Open Documents > and click on Electronics Arts.
- As Electronic Arts opens up, look for The Sims 4 folder and update its name to ‘The Sims 4_Old’
- Restart the game, and there will be a new ‘The Sims 4’ folder with default settings.
- Head back to the ‘Documents Electronic Arts’ folder.
- Open The Sims 4_Old folder (that you just renamed) > and click on Saves. Copy your saved game file.
- Head back to ‘Documents Electronics Arts’ > and open the newly created ‘The Sims 4’ folder.
- You will find a ‘Saved’ folder. Paste your saved game files into this new ‘Saves’ folder.
Follow the instructions mentioned above, and you can then maintain your saved game progress while resolving this issue. However, in case you are still not able to fix this error, you should also check out the game updates, if there are any, and update your game as per its latest version.
This was all about Sims 4 error code 123 4a01697a 4adea999. It arises mainly because of corrupted game files or outdated mods in the game. Hence, give this article a thorough read and follow the instructions to resolve this issue. Also, Path of EX has got your back in every sense. Drop your questions in the comment box below, and we will try to solve your queries ASAP.