Are you looking forward to fixing the Pokemon Go Plus Plus Not Auto Catching? Autocatch is a feature that automatically allows you to catch Pokemon with your GO Plus Plus. Read through this article to explore the best six ways to fix the auto-catching not working issue of Pokemon.
It’s very frustrating for a player to face this auto-catching issue during an exciting event like the Pokemon 7th Anniversary Party. On the Pokémon GO Plus, Niantic released an upgraded version called the Pokémon GO Plus Plus, promising more seamless gameplay. However, despite its enhanced capabilities, some players have encountered a frustrating issue with the Pokémon GO Plus Plus: it fails to auto-catch Pokémon as expected.
Pokémon GO Plus Plus is not auto-catching due to several reasons, including device or app issues, battery drain, silent mode, and device errors. Fortunately, these issues can be resolved with the right guidance. Continue reading to discover how to fix the Pokemon GO Plus Plus auto-catch issues.
In This Article
Why Is Pokémon GO Plus Plus Not Auto-Catching?
Pokémon GO Plus Plus is a new device that can connect to Pokémon GO and Pokémon Sleep apps. It has the ability to automatically spin PokéStops, throw Poké Balls (including Great Balls and Ultra Balls), and track your sleep while providing in-game bonuses. However, there are several reasons why Pokémon GO Plus Plus not auto-catching. Here are some potential reasons:
- WiFi or Bluetooth interference
- Device or app issues
- Battery drain
- Silent mode
- Device errors
How To Fix Pokémon GO Plus Plus Not Auto Catching?
There are several steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue if your Pokémon GO Plus Plus is not auto-catching. Here are some solutions:
Fix 1: Check The Bluetooth Settings
A wrong Bluetooth setting can be a reason for Pokemon Go Plus Plus Not Auto Catching. Bluetooth settings can interfere with the connection between your device and the Pokémon GO Plus Plus.
Steps to Check the Bluetooth Settings –
- Turn on Bluetooth in your device’s settings.
- Pair your Pokémon GO Plus Plus with your device.
- Verify the Bluetooth connection in your device’s Bluetooth settings.
Fix 2: Enable Auto Catch Setting In Pokémon GO
Before you try other complicated solutions to fix Pokemon Go Plus Plus Not Auto Catching, check its setting. Enabling the Auto Catch setting in Pokémon GO allows your Pokémon GO Plus Plus to automatically attempt to catch any Pokémon it encounters.
Steps to Enable Auto Catch Setting –
- Open Pokémon GO and access the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the Pokémon GO Plus section.
- Toggle the Auto-Catch setting to “on.”
Fix 3: Check Bag’s Inventory
If your bag is full, you won’t be able to catch any Pokémon even with the Auto Catch setting enabled. Make sure you have enough Poké Balls and other necessary items to catch Pokémon effectively without the issue of Pokemon Go Plus Plus Not Auto Catching.
Fix 4: Check If The Device Is In Silent Mode
Make sure your device is not in silent mode if you want to avoid the error of Pokemon Go Plus Plus Not Auto Catching. Have a look below and explore how to exit your device from silent mode.
Steps to Exit Silent Mode –
- Hold the top button and press the main button for at least one second.
- The Pokémon GO Plus Plus will vibrate twice briefly and enter silent mode.
- Repeat the same action to exit silent mode until the Pokémon GO Plus Plus vibrates once.
- Ensure that the Nearby Pokémon and Nearby PokéStops options are enabled.
Fix 5: Place the Pokémon GO Plus Plus Near Your Device
By keeping the Pokémon GO Plus Plus near your device, you can establish a reliable connection with the Pokémon GO app and fix the error of Pokemon Go Plus Plus Not Auto Catching. This allows you to play the game without constantly looking at your screen and also track your sleep data for the Pokémon Sleep app.
Steps to Connect the Pokémon GO Plus Plus to Your Device –
- Open the Pokémon GO app and tap the Poké Ball > Settings icon.
- Select Connected Devices and Services > Pokémon GO Plus Plus.
- Your device will initiate the connection process.
- Press the main button on your Pokémon GO Plus Plus.
- Choose the Pokémon GO Plus Plus you wish to connect and tap it.
- A confirmation message will appear once the connection is successful, and your Pokémon GO Plus Plus will remain connected. If you press the main button while it’s connected to your game, it should vibrate slightly.
- To track your sleep data, place your Pokémon GO Plus Plus near your pillow on your mattress.
- Press and hold the main button for a moment. When the main button glows blue and the device vibrates lightly, tracking has begun.
Fix 6: Check The Battery
The battery life of Pokémon GO Plus Plus may vary based on usage and operating environment. If you use Pokémon GO Plus Plus with Pokémon GO for two to three hours daily, the battery will last approximately a week. If the battery is drained, you won’t be able to use the Pokémon GO Plus Plus for playing Pokémon GO or tracking your sleep until it’s recharged.
To check the battery level, press the top button. A small LED will illuminate, indicating the battery level. If the LED is red, the battery is low and requires charging. If the top button’s light doesn’t turn on, you may need to replace the battery.
If none of the above process work for you to fix the error of Pokemon Go Plus Plus Not Auto Catching, consult the Go-tcha Manual or contact the customer care center for further assistance.
Pokemon Go Plus Plus and Pokeball Plus offer players the convenience of automatically catching Pokémon without constantly focusing on their phones. However, some users have experienced issues with the auto-catch feature, including it not working or preferences changing randomly. By following the easy fixes mentioned in this article, you can resolve the problems and enhance your Pokémon-catching experience.