Binging on group chats, playing with the bitmoji’s, and hooking on to the streaks; we Snapchat users can never get enough of the thrill that Snapchat serves to our plate. Head on through this article and see how to fix not receiving Snapchat notifications in 2022. Look for the easy guide of ways dropped below and see if it resolves the issue.
Where we all just cannot get over the bundle of joy Snapchat brings to us, we just cannot ignore the bugs and errors it shows up on the app uninvited. There are so many errors we encountered on Snapchat recently like the crashing glitch, c08a, or c04a; and the recent bug of Snapchat notifications not receiving is surely an area of concern here.
Read this article below to know how to fix not receiving Snapchat notifications in 2022 and see what are the ways you can imply to fix this bug easily. Head on and what steps you need to follow to solve the recent bug of Snapchat notifications.
How To Fix Not Receiving Snapchat Notifications in 9 Ways?
Looking for ways to fix not receiving Snapchat notifications easily? Well, we’ve got your back. Further are the 9 ways to fix the bug of not receiving Snapchat notifications in 2022:
1. Have a Stable Network Connection
The first thing you need to fix the bug of not receiving Snapchat notifications is to have a stable network connection. You must see whether you have a good WiFi connection and a well-connected router or not.
Avoid using Snapchat on LTE or 5G services. And try reconnecting with the router to fix the bug.
2. Switch ON the Snapchat Notifications
The next way to fix not receiving Snapchat notifications is by switching on the Snapchat notifications.
Here’s how you can turn on the app notifications:
- Navigate to your mobile settings.
- Search for Snapchat > tap Snapchat.
- Head on to Notification and enable the Snapchat notifications.
3. Re-login the Snapchat App
Another way to fix the bug of not receiving Snapchat notifications is by logging out from the Snapchat app and then re-login with the Snapchat account.
Follow the instructions below to re-login to the Snapchat app:
- Head on to your Snapchat settings.
- Scroll down further, and tap Log Out.
- Confirm it by again pressing Log Out > log in back to your Snapchat account.
4. Update your Snapchat
The next way you may try to fix the issue of Snapchat notifications not working is by owning the latest version of Snapchat.
Head on to the play store or App store, depending upon your phone Android or iOS, and update your Snapchat as per the latest version.
5. Grant All the Permissions to the Snapchat
Another reason why you are not receiving Snapchat notifications can be because you haven’t granted all the permissions to Snapchat.
Head on below to grant all the permissions to Snapchat:
- Navigate to your Snapchat settings by tapping on the gear icon.
- Scroll down the page > tap Notifications.
- Further, enable all the options to grant the permissions you wish to give.
6. Clear App Cache
Sometimes, unknowingly, your app catches some of the corrupted data which is your Snapchat stops sending you notifications consistently.
Look for the steps below to clear your app cache, and further fix not receiving Snapchat notifications:
- Head on to your Snapchat settings on to up-right of your screen.
- Then, go below the page and click Clear Cache.
- Permit the app by clicking the option of Clear cache > allow your phone to restart.
7. Disable Do Not Disturb Mode
If none of the steps worked for you, try disabling the Do Not Disturb mode to fix not receiving Snapchat notifications. Turn off the Do Not Disturb mode and see if this works well.
8. Restart Your Mobile
Another way to fix the Snapchat bug is to restart your device. Maybe this could fix your error today.
Long press your power button and shut down your device for a couple of minutes. Further, restart your device to see if the issue is solved.
9. Reinstall Snapchat
Well, if none of the above methods worked well for you, the last option you have is to reinstall your Snapchat. Following are the steps to reinstall Snapchat:
- Long press on the Snapchat icon till the menu pops out.
- Then, click on Remove App to delete the app from your mobile.
- Head on to your Play Store or App Store.
- Search for Snapchat and tap Install.
- Log in to your Snapchat account and enable your notifications as the confirmation pops out.
This is all! Hopefully, your bug of Snapchat notifications not receiving might be fixed by now. Try out the methods and see which one of them works well for you.
Note: To fix not receiving Snapchat notifications, you must try using the various troubleshooting ways and further clear your app cache to eliminate any possible corrupt data. You must also ensure that your settings are up-to-mark and you have enabled every possible option.
Watch How to Fix Not Receiving Snapchat Notifications in 2022?
This was all about how to fix not receiving Snapchat notifications. Have a thorough read on the guide mentioned above and which one of the ways works well for you today.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts and we will get back to you asap.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Fix Not Receiving Snapchat Notifications in 2022?
Ways to fix not receiving Snapchat notifications in 2022 are:
1. Have a stable network connection
2. Switch ON the Snapchat notifications
3. Clear your App Cache
4. Re-login your Snapchat app
5. Grant the permissions
6. Update your Snapchat
7. Turn OFF the DnD Mode
8. Restart your Mobile
9. Reinstall Snapchat
2. How to Clear App Cache?
1. Head on to your Snapchat settings on to up-right of your screen.
2. Then, go below the page and click Clear Cache.
3. Permit the app by clicking the option of Clear cache > allow your phone to restart.
3. How to Reinstall Snapchat?
1. Long press on the Snapchat icon till the menu pops out.
2. Then, click on Remove App to delete the app from your mobile.
3. Head on to your Play Store or App Store.
4. Search for Snapchat and tap Install.
5. Log in to your Snapchat account and enable your notifications as the confirmation pops out.