In today’s digital streaming era, Netflix is a streaming giant. It offers its users a vast array of movies, shows, original content, and documentaries. Netflix also allows users to request movies and shows as an on-demand service. However, like other technology streaming services, Netflix is not immune to glitches. Presently, there are many subscribers who are encountering Netflix error U7361-1254-C00D36B4, and users are looking for causes and measures to eliminate this mysterious error code.
Getting error codes like F7111-5059, and U7361-1254-C00D36B4 on streaming services is a standard measure, as are their causes and elimination methods. You can try checking the internet connection, updating the card driver version, and disconnecting external sources, which are common ways to fix these issues. Whether you’re a seasoned binge-watcher or a casual viewer, understanding the nuances of this error is essential for reclaiming your viewing bliss on the Netflix platform.
The below post aims to unravel the causes and effective measures to eliminate the Netflix error U7361-1254-C00D36B4. Also, I have shared a few quick workarounds that might help you resolve this error code more effectively.
In This Article
What Does Netflix Error U7361-1254-C00D36B4 Mean?
Based on Netflix details, getting an error code U7361-1254-C00D36B4 on Netflix means that an external device prevents Netflix from accessing the contents on your Windows 10 computer or other devices. You can also encounter Netflix error U7361-1254-C00D36B4 code if you use an outdated video card driver version.
It is expected to get error codes like 11800, ui-800-2, and U7361-1254-C00D36B4, so their resolving steps are also accessible. But, understanding the root causes is a priority before you proceed with the troubleshooting measures.
- External Source: If you use any external source, like a TV, as a monitor for streaming Netflix services, there is a good chance of encountering error code U7361-1254-C00D36B4.
- Outdated Video Card Driver Version: Streaming online content requires an updated video card driver. If you use the outdated version, you can also get Netflix error U7361-1254-C00D36B4 on your screens.
How to Fix Netflix Error U7361-1254-C00D36B4?
Now, after knowing the standard causes for the resulting error code U7361-1254-C00D36B4, it’s time to get through the measures to help eliminate it. Scroll down and read thoroughly the sub-headers that will guide you through the steps to remove Netflix error U7361-1254-C00D36B4.
1. Disconnect External Source
Using TV as a monitor for streaming the contents can sometimes cause errors. Therefore, you must disconnect your TV from a computer source and try streaming Netflix content again. If you can access contents without any error or trouble, you must check the TV’s user manual or official website for compatibility information for using it as a monitor.
2. Update Video Drivers
- If you’re encountering video playback issues on Netflix, you may need to update your computer’s video driver or install a driver compatible with Windows 10.
- If your computer has a graphics card or GPU, you can use the software provided with the card to update its video driver.
Note: AMD and NVIDIA are the most common manufacturers of GPUs and GPU software.
- If updating the video driver doesn’t resolve the issue or no updates are available, try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver.
- If no Windows 10-compatible video driver is available for your computer, try using a different device or browser to stream Netflix, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.
Netflix customer support cannot assist with these steps. If you’re uncomfortable updating your video driver, please contact your computer’s manufacturer for assistance.
Additional Workarounds to Fix Netflix Error U7361-1254-C00D36B4
If you’ve attempted the troubleshooting steps outlined above and are still encountering error code U7361-1254-C00D36B4 while streaming Netflix, try these additional measures to resolve the issue on your streaming device:
- Clear Browser Caches and Cookies: To avoid encountering errors on your screen for Netflix streaming, you must regularly clear your browser’s caches and cookies from the Settings Menu.
- Update Your Browser: Updating your browsers regularly is also as important as updating the apps and software at regular intervals. The updated app or software faces difficulty running on outdated browsers. You can do it by navigating to the settings menu of your browser.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Netflix App: Try streaming the content on your Netflix app once you reinstall the app after uninstalling it. It will also help you get the latest version of the app.
- Disable Browser Extensions: There might be chances that the enabled extensions may interfere with the Netflix streaming and cause Netflix Error U7361-1254-C00D36B4 code. Hence, you must try streaming Netflix on your Windows 10 computer after turning off the browser extensions from the settings menu.
Encountering the Netflix error U7361-1254-C00D36B4 can disrupt your streaming experience. Fortunately, you can often resolve this issue by following these troubleshooting steps outlined in the above post and getting back to enjoying your favorite shows and movies. If the problem persists, reach out to Netflix support for further assistance. Remember to update your system, browser, and drivers for a seamless streaming experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What causes Netflix error U7361-1254-C00D36B4?
If you are using an external device for streaming Netflix or outdated video drivers, then there is a chance of experiencing Netflix error code U7361-1254-C00D36B4.
2. How to fix Netflix error U7361-1254-C00D36B4?
You can resolve error code U7361-1254-C00D36B4 from your Netflix account by disconnecting external sources or updating video drivers.
3. How can I fix Netflix error code U7361 1253 c00d36b4?
You can easily fix error code U7361 1253 c00d36b4 from your Netflix account by disabling audio enhancements from Windows’ start menu options.