Have you started using iOS 17 new features? From all the hidden features, one feature everyone enjoys is the Grocery list. But, sometimes, you might face difficulty in accessing the Grocery list feature. So, users are looking for the steps on how to fix iOS 17 Grocery list not working on iPhone. Scroll down and get all the methods now.
Apple has launched many new and hidden features on iOS 17 devices, which are highly useful. Some of these features are adding depth effects to contact posters, changing iPhone cock style in standby mode, and others. Among those features is the option of making grocery lists in the reminders app. So, if you find difficulty in accessing the Grocery list feature, you must resolve it first.
In the below post, I will help you learn the ways how to fix iOS 17 Grocery list not working on iPhone. Also, you will be able to know the causes for not working of the Grocery list.
In This Article
Why is Grocery List Not Working On iPhone? Possible Reasons
There are times when the Grocery list feature makes trouble while running on iOS devices. Before learning the steps on how to fix iOS 17 grocery list not working on iPhone you must first learn about possible reasons that can cause the Grocery list feature not to work.
1. Bugs in iOS 17- The iPhone was recently launched with iOS 17, and there may be a possibility of a few bugs that are not fully checked. If you are on the beta version of iOS, there might be possible reasons why you can face such difficulty with some features not working on your phone. But even after solving the issue, if the difficulty persists, try looking for more options to solve the issue.
2. Disable Grocery List Type- One of the possible reasons why the grocery list is not working is to check whether the list type is enabled or disabled. If the list is disabled, the grocery list will not work, and you will have to enable the list type and remove it from the standard list option.
How To Fix IOS 17 Grocery List Not Working On iPhone? Get Solutions
The Grocery list feature is made to address the customers’ difficulty in managing tasks, and while it is a very appreciated feature, there are times when people have reported that the grocery list not working. Let’s look at some of the steps to fix the iOS 17 grocery list issue:
1. Check Your Device for iCloud Enabling
If the grocery list is not working on iPhone, you must check whether iCloud is enabled for reminders. Look at the steps to check and enable the settings:
- Go to the settings app on your device.
- Tap on your name option.
- Choose iCloud.
- Tap on show all options in the iCloud section.
- Check for the toggle for the reminders; if it is turned off, turn it on.
2. Check the Groceries List Information
The list type on your device must be set as groceries inside the reminders app. Make sure the list type has been set to Groceries then it will show up. If you are not aware of how to proceed with the setting, here are some of the steps;
- Go to the top right corner of your device and click on the three dots.
- Opt show list info
- Check the list type
- Check for groceries
- If you come across a standard list, change it.
- Select Groceries or Shopping as an option.
- Tap on Done.
- The issue must be sorted after the settings.
3. Create a Grocery List on Some Other Device
Even after customizing your settings to groceries, if the feature is not working, you can try to create your groceries on your iPad and sync it to your iPhone. Once you are done with syncing your phone with your iPad, you can continue to add items to the list.
4. Try Restarting and Creating a New List
The restart option is always best for your phone to face any issue. Below are some instructions if you wish to restart your iPhone.
- Phones allowing face ID- Press the side button until the power of the slider appears. Drug it rightward and shut down your phone. After shutting down your iPhone, wait for 30 seconds and then power it on. Wait for the appearance of the Apple logo by holding the side button.
- iPhones without FaceID- Hold the side button and wait for the power off slider. Drag this slider in the right direction and wait for the phone to shut down. After 30 seconds on your phone, wait till the Apple logo shows on the screen.
5. Update Your iPhone to the Stable Version of iOS 17
If you are facing problems with your grocery list not working, try to stay updated on the latest version of iOS 17. Although many users have complained of facing the issue in both the beta and the stable version, it is always advisable to stay updated so that you receive bug fixes as soon as it is released.
Visit Settings > General > Software Update > Install.
How To Fix IOS 17 Grocery List Not Working On iPhone? Tutorial Guide
If you are wondering how to fix iOS 17 Grocery list not working on iPhone, scroll up and learn all the possible methods to fix this issue. Also, you will be able to learn the causes that can make the Grocery list feature not work. I also recommend updating your iOS device to the latest available version so that you can enjoy all the respective features.
Are you enjoying all the new iOS 17 features? Please share your experience with me in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Grocery List Feature on iPhone?
The grocery list enables the users to categorize the items automatically with the help of the Reminders app.
2. Does the iPhone have Shopping lists?
Yes, one can enable the shopping list with the help of the reminders app, choose from the list type, and turn on the shopping list settings.
3. Can you share the Groceries list in Apple?
Yes, tap the list you want to share, go to the share button, search for your contact, and share the list on messages or email.
4. Does the iPad have a Grocery list?
iPad has the option of a grocery list, and if the list is not working on your iOS 17 mobile device, you can create the list on your iPad, synchronize it with your phone, and start using it.
5. What is the Reminders app in iOS?
The Reminders App helps people organize their daily tasks and set a reminder so that it informs the person about the completion of a task at a given time.