Like any other app, Facebook also faces a lot of errors. Lately, users are facing an issue of Facebook photo layout not working properly. This is troubling users a lot as they are not able to post pictures in collages. If you are also facing this problem, you are at the correct place.
Facebook users frequently reported another error of Facebook feed not working properly, and users could not load the Facebook homepage. This created a buzz among users, and now this photo layout not showing the issue is bothering Facebook users. But to save you from this, I am here with all the possible solutions for this problem.
So, without any further, let me walk you through this amazing blog on how to fix the Facebook photo layout not working.
In This Article
Reasons For Facebook Photo Layout Not Working
There can be several possible reasons for the Facebook photo layout not working. I have mentioned all of them below for your convenience.
- Sharing Permission Not Given: If the sharing media and files permission is denied to a Facebook app on your device, you will not be able to see the photo layout in the app.
- Storage Permission Not Allowed: If the Facebook app is not allowed storage permissions, this can be the cause of the Facebook photo layout not working.
- Loaded Browsing Data: Not keeping a regular check on the browser data of the app can lead to loaded and full browsing data. This can also be a very probable cause for Facebook photo layout not working properly.
- Fault in the Latest Version: There is a possibility that the newest version of the app is carrying a glitch in itself. Make sure to notice and identify it as soon as possible.
- Weak Internet Connection: If by any chance you are connected to an unstable or poor internet connection, definitely consider this as the strongest reason for the occurrence of this error.
- Accumulated Cache and Junk: The accumulated cache and junk data of the Facebook app can also be the reason for the Facebook photo layout not working smoothly.
- Outdated Version: If you are using an older version of the Facebook app that does not support the photo layout feature, this might be the reason for this error of Facebook photo layout not working.
- Server Is Down: This is a very common issue. The Facebook server usually goes down. This can usually be due to some technical issues or maintenance services. It can be the reason for the Facebook app not functioning properly.
How to Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working?
Now that you know all the possible causes of this error of Facebook photo layout not working, here are some effective methods to solve it. I have mentioned them below.
1. Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Allowing Access to Share Pictures
You will not be able to see the Facebook layout in the Facebook app without permission. Make sure to allow access to share pictures in the Facebook app. If you have no idea how to do so, here are the steps that you need to follow for both Android and iOS devices.
1. Allow Access to Share Photos and Videos on Facebook (iOS)
In order to allow access to share pictures and videos on Facebook, you need to follow the steps given below:
1. Open the Settings of your iOS.
2. Scroll down to the Facebook app.
3. Tap on the option of Photos and then tap on Allow Full Access.
And that’s it. This is how you can allow access to share photos and videos on Facebook on iOS.
2. Allow Access to Share Photos and Videos on Facebook (Android)
If you are using an Android device, make sure to follow the instructions given below:
1. Open the Settings on your device.
2. Scroll down to the option of Privacy.
3. Now tap on the option of Permission Manager.
4. Tap on the option of Files and Media.
5. Scroll down and locate Facebook.
6. Now tap on the option of Allow access to media only.
And that’s all. This is how you can allow access to share photos and videos on Facebook over Android.
2. Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working by Allowing the Storage Permissions
Make sure that you have allowed storage permission for the Facebook application. If you have not, follow the instructions given below to allow the storage permissions.
1. Open the settings and go to the Apps.
2. Tap on the Privacy option.
3. Locate App permissions Manager.
4. Tap on Files and Storage and scroll to the Facebook app.
5. Now tap on the Allow access to the media only option.
And that’s it. This is how you have to allow storage permissions.
3. Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Clearing Facebook Browsing Data
You can fix this error by clearing the Facebook browsing data in the Facebook app. Here are the steps that you need to follow for this procedure.
1. Open the Facebook app and navigate to the settings.
2. Scroll down and locate the section on the browser.
3. Tap on the Clear button against your browsing data.
And that’s all. This is how Facebook browsing data is cleared.
4. Fix the Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Trying From a Different Browser or Device
You can try to fix this problem of Facebook photo layout not working by using Facebook on some other device. If you have logged in to Facebook on the web, try to use Facebook on a different browser and see if the problem still persists.
5. Fix the Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Downloading APK From an APK Site
To escape all the problems in the latest version of the app, try to download the latest version of Facebook from an APK site rather than a Play Store or an App Store. This will solve all the problems with the persisting bugs in the app from the stores.
6. Fix the Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Force Stopping the App
You can try to fix this issue by force-stopping the Facebook app. This will make the Facebook app start completely fresh without any problems. Here are the steps that you need to proceed with.
1. Open the Settings of your device.
2. Go to the apps and then go to the manage apps option.
3. Go to the Facebook app and open it.
4. Open it and tap on the Force Stop option at the bottom.
That’s all. This is how you can Force-stop the Facebook app.
Troubleshooting Methods to Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working
If all the above-mentioned fixes did not give you a positive outcome, here are some troubleshooting tips that you can use to fix the Facebook photo layout not working issue. Follow the methods given below to proceed.
1. Fix Your Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Checking Your Internet Connection
Make sure to check your Internet connection. It should be stable and strong. If somehow your data connection is weak, try to switch to a strong WiFi connection. This will make sure that the internet connection is not contributing to this error.
2. Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Clearing Facebook Cache and Data
If your Facebook app hangs and gets stuck, there is a high possibility that you have your Facebook cache and junk full. Try to clear all your corrupted cache data and junk for the smooth functioning of the app. Follow the steps given below.
1. Open the Settings and go to the apps.
2. Tap on the option of Apps and Notifications.
3. Locate the Facebook app and open it.
4. Tap on the Clear data at the bottom of the screen.
5. Now tap on the clear cache option and clear data option.
And that’s all. This is how you have to clear the Facebook cache and junk of the Facebook app.
3. Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Updating the Facebook App
If you haven’t checked for your Facebook app update in a while, make sure you do it now. Go to the App Store of your device and update your device if you are aware that you are using an outdated version of the Facebook app. There is a high probability that this may fix the error of the Facebook photo layout not working.
4. Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Uninstalling and Reinstalling Facebook App
You can uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app to get rid of any type of glitch or bug in the app. This will give a completely new start to the app, and Facebook will work like any other newly downloaded application without any glitches and troubles.
5. Fix the Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Logging Out and Logging In
If you think that there is a temporary glitch, try to log out and re-login the app. This will clear all the temporary data glitches that the Facebook app might be facing. Sometimes, the apps get stuck during the upload process of the pictures. So, logging out and logging in again can fix this issue.
6. Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Waiting Patiently
Sometimes, there are errors that we cannot fix on our own. There is nothing that you and I can do about them. If none of the fixes and troubleshooting methods work well in your favor, you can wait for this issue to get fixed on its own. Usually, such errors get solved by themselves or the company technicians within 24 to 48 hours.
7. Fix Facebook Photo Layout Not Working By Contacting the Facebook Support Team
If the things are same and it has been more than 2 days, try to contact the Facebook support team. The Facebook support team has all the answers and solutions to your problems. Explain your issue to them, and they will definitely figure out something for you.
Now that you know all about this error of Facebook photo layout not working in detail, I hope you will slide out of this problem. I hope this blog served you in the best way possible. If you have any doubts or queries, feel free to comment in the comment box, and we will reach out to you soon. To read more such interesting and informative blogs, keep visiting our website, Path of EX. Have a great day ahead!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is my Facebook post layout not working?
There can be several seasons, but the most common reason is an unknown glitch behind this error.
2. How long does Facebook cache last?
Facebook’s cache and corrupted data can last for up to 30 to 45 days on the device. If not cleared for a long time, it may hamper the functionality of the app.
3. Are all Facebook profile pictures Square?
A Facebook profile picture is a square image that is 168px by 168px on a desktop. But make a note that when uploaded, this square picture will be cropped into a circle.
4. Why is Facebook different now?
Facebook’s latest updates have focused on making the app more than just a social media platform to chat. It focuses on making it an online hub. Lately, Zuckerberg referred to it as a “Discovery Engine”.
5. What are the top 5 features of Facebook?
The top five features of Facebook are as follows:
2. Facebook Friends
4. User’s space
5. Page walls.