CHESTER, Va. (WRIC) – Crews with the Chesterfield Fire Department worked Sunday afternoon to contain a fire that broke out at Arnett’s Family Store in the 3000 block of South Street in Chester.
Officials stated the fire was started in the back office of the business by a candle flame. Firefighters responded at 11:56 a.m.
Damage to the business was minimal, contained only to the back office. There were no injuries reported.
- Firefighters contain flames at Chester business
- Reverse Mortgage.Pro
- Chesterfield police seeking abducted woman, missing child and abduction suspect
- 6 officers recognized for evacuating residents before downtown Nashville explosion