Roku devices and channels don’t need any introduction. If you are using the Roku service, then you must explore the ways to utilize your Roku subscription. There are multiple apps that can be used on Roku that you might not use currently, like the Fios TV app. If you are using Verizon service and have a Roku subscription, then no one can stop you from entertainment dose. You can also add channels to Roku. Those who are searching for Fios TV app on Roku will get a lot more here.
I understand if you are a Verizon subscriber, then you might be expecting the Fios TV app on a Roku device, as it gives you the opportunity to enjoy all your favorite shows and movies with more options. Verizon Fios is a popular entertainment platform that is well-known in the United States. However, using the Verizon service is not enough. If you want to use the Fios TV app, then you need to check the availability, installation process, subscriptions, and much more.
To serve you better, I have created a simple guide on how to install the Fios TV app on Roku so you can enjoy all the movies and shows on your Roku device. So, now let’s see the benefits of using the Fios TV app and much more.
In This Article
Is Fios TV Available on Roku?
The Fios TV app was not available on Roku until 2023, but now you can access the app on Roku. But, if you still do not find it there, then there are some alternative ways that you can try for the Fios TV app on Roku. You can enjoy the Fios TV app on Roku using screen mirroring, third-party streaming service, and cable or satellite box.
All the above-given alternatives are safe and sound to use, but there is no official announcement from Verizon about this method. So, hopefully, in the future, Verizon will introduce all these alternative methods officially. Until then, you can use this method to take your entertainment to the next level.
How to Watch Fios TV App on Roku on iPhone?
If you are using an iOS device or iPhone, the method of using the Fios TV app on Roku will differ from Android devices. You need to try to connect the app through Airplay mode; if your Airplay not working, then know how to fix it.
If you are new to this, then you should learn how to connect your phone to Roku TV without Wi-Fi. To simplify the process, I have given some easy steps below that you can follow for how to watch the Fios TV app on Roku on your iPhone.
- Launch the app store on your device and download the Fios TV app.
- Now, choose a plan and try to log in using your credentials.
- Go to the homepage and select Settings.
- Visit Apple Airplay and Home Kit.
- Now launch the Apple Airplay and HomeKit Settings.
- Select the first Airplay and keep it on.
- You have to ensure that your iOS device and Roku device are sharing the same Wi-Fi network.
- From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device during screen mirroring.
- You will notice a mirrored device right after the completion of the connection.
- Go back to your Roku home screen and choose your Fios TV.
How to Watch Fios TV App on Roku on Android?
If you are using an iOS device or iPhone, the method of using the Fios TV app on Roku will differ from Android devices. To simplify the process, I have given some easy steps below that you can follow for how to watch the Fios TV app on Roku on your iPhone.
- Launch the PlayStore on your device and try to download the Fios TV app.
- To install the Fios TV app on your Android phone, sign in using your Fios Credentials.
- Go to the homepage and select Settings.
- Select screen Mirroring.
- Now choose the prompt to get the screen Mirroring Mode.
- You have to ensure that your Android device and Roku device are sharing the same Wi-Fi network.
- To get the Notification Panel, you need to swipe down the list.
- Choose from Screen Casting or Screen Mirroring according to the model’s need.
- On the Roku devices list, choose the name of your device. Choose the name of your Roku device.
- You will see your screen as mirrored.
- Go to the home screen and select the Fios TV app. Now launch the app and start watching your favorite movies and shows on your Roku device.
Fios App Features
If you have not used the Fios TV app on Roku earlier and want to try them out, then you should know about the features of the Fios TV app.
If you already have bought a subscription to the Fios TV app, then you will be surprised to know that there are many entertainment channels that you can enjoy on your Roku device using the Fios TV subscription.
To make things easy, I have shared below all the Fios TV features so you can understand them better.
1. You will get high-quality audio and video.
2. You will get original and on-demand content on Fios TV like Univision, Fox, CW, MyNet, Telemundo, NBC, and many more.
3. Users will also get some add-ons for international and Spanish channels.
4. As per the user’s choice, the Fios TV app will design a channel package for you, but you need to choose your top 5 favorite channels.
5. Using the DVR technology, users of the Fios TV app can easily play and pause movies and shows in between.
6. The supported devices on the Fios TV apps are tablets, smartphones, and iOS devices.
7. Users can use multiple devices at the same time on the Fios TV app according to their plan.
Fios App Subscriptions
If you are planning to buy a Fios TV subscription, then you should be aware of the multiple plans of Fios TV. There are more than 5 subscription plans available on the Fios TV app. All the Fios TV plans are designed as per the user’s needs and interests. If you are here to know more about the Fios TV app on Roku, then check out the below-given subscription plans.
- Your Fios TV $65 per month – Users will get more than 125 channels along with a set-top box.
- More Fios TV $85 per month – Users will get more than 225 channels along with a set-top box and DVR service.
- The Most Fios TV $105 per month – 425 channels, multi-DVR service, and a set-top box all come under this package.
- Fios TV Mundo $85 per month – Users will get more than 210 channels along with a set-top box and basic DVR service.
- The Fios TV Mundo Total $105 per month – 215 channels and basic DVR service both are in the package along with a set-top box.
- Fios TV Test Drive $65 per month – Users will get more than 425 channels for 60 days and a Fios TV plan.
How to Fix Fios TV App Not Working?
If you have subscribed to the Fios TV app and somehow it is not working on your device properly, then there are some fixes that you can easily try at your home. I have listed below all the easy fixes that will help you how to fix Fios TV app on Roku.
- Check your internet connection: If your Fios TV app is not working, check your internet connection. Try to use a strong internet or switch the network.
- Update the app: You need to be sure about the version of the app. If your Fios TV app version is old, then try to update it by visiting Google Store and App Store.
- Restart your device: If you already have installed a Fios TV app on your device, then try to restart your smartphone or tablet to make it work.
- Clear the app’s cache: To avoid the Fios TV app glitch, try clearing unnecessary data from the app from the device.
- Reinstall the app: If any of the above things do not work for your Fios TV app, then reinstall the app on your device.
In conclusion, I have shared all about the Fios TV app on Roku. If you want to enjoy your favorite shows and movies, then you should definitely try the Fios app on Roku. The Fios TV app has quite an easy-to-use interface, and the installation process is also handy. You can use your Fios TV subscription on your Roku device within a few minutes. Moreover, you will enjoy the variety of original content and multiple channels on the app. So, if you want to have a hassle-free entertainment experience, then try the Fios TV app. I have given all the details above related to the app. Follow Path of EX for more updates. Have a great day!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is Fios TV App available on Roku?
Yes, the Fios TV app is available on Roku, but you need to take a subscription to the Fios TV app to enjoy it on your Roku device.
Q2. When will Fios app be available on Roku?
The Fios TV app is available on Roku. But how if you do not find it, then you can use some alternative ways to access it like screen mirroring, cable and satellite box, and third-party streaming service.