Ever since the launch of Final Fantasy 16 on June 22, 2023, the whole gaming world is taken by storm. With the immersive gaming experience, Final Fantasy 16 is the first fully-fledged Action RPG in the mainline Final Fantasy series. But to be a pro, you need to know about various locations in the game to truly emerge victorious. If you are someone who wants to know about the Tricephalic terror hunt location, then you are at the right place. In this article, I will tell you about, Final Fantasy XVI The Tricephalic Terror Hunt Location.
Final Fantasy 16 has made a special place in the heart of its gamers. And you need to conquer hunt locations in order to triumph in the game. Various locations in the game carry valuable rewards that can help Clive progress even further in Final Fantasy 16. So, without further ado, let’s dig in to learn about FF16 The Tricephalic Terror hunt location, and Gorgimera.
In This Article
Where to Find The Tricephalic Terror Hunt Location in Final Fantasy 16?
In order to locate the deadly dangerous S-rank enemy, players need to fast-travel to The Velkroy Desert Obelisk and then navigate to the south. Eventually, the players will chance upon this beast making itself comfortable in the heat and awaiting its next prey. Hopefully, that won’t be Clive and his allies.
How to Beat Gorgimera in Final Fantasy 16?
Gorgimera is considered as the easiest of the S-rank enemies but that certainly does not mean that a player has to take it easy. In order to take Gorgimera down, you need to take the following list into consideration.
- A player needs to watch out for magical spells as the strength of Gorgimera lies in its magical attacks. Melee attacks, on the other hand, are easily avoidable and the least of players’ worries.
- When the boss uses its flamethrower attack, sidestep and use this opportunity to execute damaging combos.
- The exciting part is when the Gorgimera starts casting The Dragon’s Voice, all you need to do then is to get closer to the creature using Phoenix Shift to easily avoid the lightning that will strike the surrounding area. Once you do that, it will be followed up with The Ram’s Voice, which then causes frost spikes to shoot out around its body. In order to avoid any damage, Dodge to the back.
- The next thing that you need to keep an eye on is Delta Attack, which sees three elemental pillars converge on Clive’s current position. You need to avoid the beams and get out of the radius, and use this opportunity to fire off Charged Magic at Gorgimera.
- Once its health is less than half, Gorgimera uses the upgraded Delta Force, which summons four Delta Attack circles. At this point, forget about attacking, and get Clive out of danger ASAP.
- At this point in the game, Clive and his allies will have more than enough in their arsenal to bring down Gorgimera using a plethora of combos and Eikonic Abilities. All you need to do is to make sure not to get caught by its magic, and it will sort things out.
- Once you defeat Gorgimera, you will be rewarded with plenty of gifts including 15000 XP, 120 Ability Points, 20000 Gil, and 50 Renown coming Clive’s way. There is also the valuable piece of Orichalcum for crafting purposes.
Final Fantasy 16 is the first fully-fledged Action RPG in the mainline Final Fantasy series. The game is released on June 22, 2023, for the PlayStation 5 as a timed exclusive. To know about, Final Fantasy XVI The Tricephalic Terror Hunt Location, read the entire article and share it with your friends.
For more trending stuff on Technology, Gaming, and Social Media, keep visiting Path of EX. For any queries, comment below, and we will get back to you ASAP!