Facebook Gaming Stars is the main way to support and help your favourite streamer on Facebook. It is one of Facebook Gaming’s built-in financial tools. Facebook Gaming stars are an excellent way to support your preferred Facebook Gaming streamer because they receive 100% of the money, unlike other streaming providers that might only keep a fraction of your payment.
On the other hand, a gaming streamer can monetize his stream with Facebook gaming Stars. During the live stream, viewers can purchase Stars and mail them to you. Fans may also send animated, virtual presents linked to various Star values that will be displayed in the stream. Facebook will pay you USD 0.01 for each star you receive.
When a viewer sends you Facebook Gaming Stars, you will be informed via conversation. Under Stars stats in Creator Studio, you can keep track of your overall Star count. In this article, we have covered everything about Facebook Gaming Stars which will be helpful for both streamers and viewers.
In This Article
What Are Facebook Gaming Stars?
Through the Facebook Stars monetization tool, viewers can essentially tip your gaming stream. While you’re streaming, viewers can buy Facebook gaming stars and mail them to you. Fans can give animated, virtual presents tied to various Star amounts using Facebook gaming stars, and these gifts will appear in your stream.
Instead of taking money away from the streamer, Facebook Gaming uses a different business model where a cut is charged to the spectator. For instance, you must amass 10,000 Facebook gaming stars before you can cash them out (USD 100). Viewers can purchase Stars at 100 for $1; however, Facebook costs them $1.40 for 100 stars. As a result, Facebook makes money from viewers rather than streamers.
How To Donate Through Facebook Gaming Stars?
Donating Facebook gaming stars includes 3 very easy steps. Go to the Livestream of the Facebook Streamer you want to reward with stars, then perform the following:
1. Click The Star Icon
You’ll see a Star icon once you’ve entered the chat box. When you click the star icon, a list of available Star quantities and special stickers that can be issued for a given star quantity are displayed.
The “Buy” option will allow you to view a pricing list of predetermined Star quantities.
3. Complete Payment
To finish your purchase, go to the payment menu after clicking “Buy X Star for Y Amount.”
How To Set Up Facebook Stars On PC & Mobile?
With the help of Facebook gaming stars, you can make money off of your video clip. While you are live or in videos with the Stars feature activated, viewers can purchase stars and mail them to you. Facebook will give you USD 0.01 for each Facebook gaming star you receive.
Steps To Set Up Facebook Gaming Stars On PC
Here are the steps to follow to set up Facebook Gaming Stars on PC:
- Start the setup process by clicking the notification you received or by going to Creator Studio > Monetization.
- Recognize the terms and conditions. You can use Facebook gaming stars now, but we advise creating a payment account so that we can route your Stars profits in a fast, reliable manner.
- Organize a payment account. You can choose your current account or create a new one if you’ve not already set up a payout account.
- To open a fresh payout account for Facebook gaming stars:
- When prompted, enter your information (you will need your tax form).
- Connect your PayPal or bank account.
- Review your information.
- You have now finished the setup. The setup can be finished without the additional stages by waiting till later.
- To continue configuring Stars, navigate to Creator Studio > Monetization > Stars.
Steps To Set Up Facebook Gaming Stars On Mobile Devices
Here are the steps to follow to set up Facebook Gaming Stars on mobile devices:
- Either access the monetisation options in your Professional dashboard or click the Monetise tab on your Page to set up Facebook gaming stars.
- Decide on Stars under Tools to attempt.
- Embrace the terms and conditions. At this point, you can start using Stars, but we advise that you set up a payment account so that we can route your Stars profits in a reliable, timely manner.
- Establish a payment account. You can select your current account or create a new one.
- In your Professional dashboard or in Monetization, look under Your tools for Facebook gaming stars.
So, that was all about Facebook gaming stars. Facebook gaming stars are a fantastic method to engage the community in support, and viewers may contribute digital gifts and stickers to make the chat and stream more interesting. It would be great if you can share this article with your family and friends or whoever is interested in gaming streaming. Also, stay tuned to the Path Of EX website for more helpful content. Have a good day!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Donate Facebook Gaming Stars?
Follow these 3 steps to donate through Facebook Gaming Stars –
Click the Star icon
2. How Much Money Do Facebook Streamers Need Before Payout?
To be eligible for a Payout, a Facebook Gaming streamer needs to accumulate 10,000 stars, equivalent to $100.
3. Can Streamers Donate Their Stars To Someone Else?
Streamers cannot transfer their Stars to another Facebook Gaming streamer. The Stars are tied explicitly to their account. The only action is to request a payout when they accumulate 10,000 stars.