Music streaming platforms are changing drastically these days. The definition of a simple music streaming app is not the same today. You get access to a lot of features in the Spotify app, which you can use to listen to music offline. The app has generated features for its users so that they get to hear exclusive musical content on the platform. Hence, if you are unaware of this feature, do not worry. I have got you covered through my article on how to download songs on Spotify without premium.
The platform Spotify is incredible as you can create a playlist or add friends to your playlist or even add smart speakers. Hence, the platform has upgraded from a music-streaming app to a music-sharing platform. You may choose to upgrade your subscription to premium on Spotify to use a lot of features on the platform.
Now you can read further on how to download songs on Spotify without premium. Below you will find the relevant platforms to download the playlist or songs of your choice on your preferred device.
In This Article
Can You Download Songs on Spotify Without Premium?
Yes, you can. You can download podcasts as well as 10,000 tracks for five different devices. You have to go online every 30 days to keep your downloads.
You can also use third-party apps which help you to download songs and sometimes the entire playlist from the app. Below I have listed some of the best apps for you, have a look and choose the best for you.
How to Download Songs on Spotify Without Premium?
For downloading songs on Spotify without premium, you need a third-party application that will help you to get the job done. The app should be compatible with the device you are using. Hence, check out the steps curated below:
1. Spotify and Install Spotify Music converter.
2. You can drag and drop the songs from the Spotify playlist.
3. Click on the Settings button.
4. You can choose any format in which you require the download (MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, AAC, and more)
5. Click on Convert and start downloading the songs.
6. After downloading, the songs are selected on the device where you are using the app.
Method 1 – Download Songs on Spotify Without Premium Using Spotify Downloader
Spotify Downloader is an online music downloader that you can use to download songs, playlists, and music on Spotify for free. This app is capable of downloading an entire playlist or an album from Spotify through a Zip file. This tool is capable of converting Spotify URLs to MP3 but keeps all the Metadata intact. Hence, read below to learn the process of downloading songs.
1. Open the song on the Spotify playlist.
2. Click on the three dots.
3. Click, share, and select the link of the song. And go to the Spotify downloader.
4. Click on Download and save the songs of your Spotify downloader on your desktop.
Method 2 – Download Songs on Spotify Without Premium Using Deezloader
Deezeloader is a safe and reliable music streaming app for Spotify. Many users rely on the app to enjoy music on the platform. You can use this application on both mobile and desktop. It is compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, iMac, iPad, and Linux devices.
The service of this platform is absolutely free of cost. To know the method to download the app, read the details below. The process has two parts: transferring the songs on Deezerloader, and the next is downloading the songs.
How to Transfer songs using Deezerloader?
1. Transfer the playlist or drag it to Deezerloader from Spotify with another third-party app.
2. You can open the third-party app and connect to Spotify.
3. After connecting, select the Spotify option and select the playlist.
4. Click on the three-dot option on Spotify.
5. Select convert to.
6. Please note the privacy options are set to the public.
7. Save the Settings and click on confirming the conversion.
8. Select Deezerloader, and the conversion will start.
How to Download Songs on Spotify Without Premium Using Deezloader?
1. Download and Install the Deezerloader app on your device.
2. Log into the app.
3. Click on the Settings icon.
4. Adjust the output format if you feel like MP3 or FLAC.
5. After completing, click on save changes.
6. Go to the official website of Deezerloader and search through the library.
7. Search for the playlist or music.
8. Click on the three-dot menu option.
9. Go to share and copy the link.
10. Again, go to the Deezerloader platform and download the URL.
11. Select the playlist or song and click on download.
Method 3 – Download Songs on Spotify Without Premium Using Audacity
Audacity is the best Spotify music downloader that you can use for free. It can also record other sounds from the microphone. It offers the best free packages, which you would not get from any other app. You can use the app on your desktop only, and can not be used on Android and iOS. To do so, read the steps below:
1. Install the Audacity app on your desktop.
Note: Before recording, turn off the Software Playthrough.
3. Select the option Transport.
4. Go to Transport options.
5. Switch off the Software through.
6. Open the Spotify app and play a song.
7. Click on the Record button in the transport toolbar.
8. Start the audio recording on the computer.
9. Before editing, go to the file, save the project, and edit the audio.
10. After editing, save the audio.
Method 4 – Download Songs on Spotify Without Premium Using Online Downloaders
There are other online downloaders that help you to listen to free and seamless music after downloading them from Spotify. They are easily compatible with other devices as well. So, check the list below:
- Spotify to MP3 – This music downloader is absolutely incredible. You only have to use the URL of the song and look for it in the app. After you get it, just download it. Spotify users can easily use the platform. Users of Windows, Linux, and Mac can easily use it.
- Spotdl – Through this application, you can easily download music from the Spotify app. You have to provide the specific information of the song on the app, and you get the song on your device through this app. This app is both compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Fildo – Fildo is an audio streaming app that you can use free of cost on any of your Android devices. You can easily download and play music through this app. You can access the app easily from anywhere in the world.
Watch How to Download Songs on Spotify Without Premium
I hope the article on how to download songs on Spotify without premium helped you to get the information regarding the apps and platforms where you get to download the songs for free. Please remember one thing when you download copyrighted songs from other platforms without any prior permission, it is not legal. Hence, keeping this view in mind, enjoy your music with Spotify. Pass on the article to others who also need the above apps for downloading music from Spotify.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I download songs on Spotify without Premium on my mobile device?
Yes, you can download songs on Spotify without a Premium subscription on your mobile using the Deezerloader app.
2. Is it legal to download songs from Spotify?
It is not legal to download songs from any platform like Spotify. As they are copyrighted songs. Hence, it is better to seek permission from the platform before downloading the songs.
3. Can I download entire playlists on Spotify without Premium?
Yes, it is possible. You can easily download an entire playlist from Spotify without premium with the help of the apps mentioned above.
4. Do I need to create a separate account for Spotify Downloader or Deezloader?
It is not necessary. Both the platform, Spotify downloader and Deezerloader, require you to log in through your existing Spotify account and get access to the library.