Are you struggling to know does TikTok count your own views? Well, obviously! If we put so much thought into our content and use multiple filters to catch the eye of the audience, we deserve to know everything about TikTok view count. In this article, you’ll learn a detailed guide on what is counted as a view on TikTok and much more.
Many users are facing a bug in making their videos visible to their followers. And that is no less than a huge put-off when we invest our heart and soul in the content we make for our followers. Although, the only way to fix this is to wait for the server to recover itself and create view-worthy content.
Head on through this article and learn does TikTok count your own views and how views are counted as per the TikTok algorithm. You will also learn what is counted as a view on TikTok so head on further below.
In This Article
Does TikTok Count Your Own Views?
Unfortunately, No! TikTok doesn’t count your own views, which means, that you rewatching your own videos adds no fun to your TikTok.
If another TikTok account replays your video on a loop, then on;y your view count increases to another level. However, for that, you must make sure that your content is high-value content with a catchy start and that you are abiding by TikTok guidelines.
Otherwise, no user has that tendency to put a lot of time into your content video if it is not watch-worthy.
How Views are Counted as Per TikTok Algorithm?
Every view on TikTok is counted on the basis of what account you have subscribed to on TikTok and who you follow. With so many social media platforms, users usually get confused as to what will be counted as a view on TikTok.
Head on to know how views are counted on TikTok:
- Every comment or like on TikTok video is counted as a view even if they are not following you back.
- When a user starts watching a video, it is instantly counted as a view.
- Replayed videos by other users are also counted as a view on TikTok.
What is Counted as Views TikTok?
Every Social Media Platform including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Snapchat has a different algorithm stating what is counted as a view on TikTok and what is not counted as a view on TikTok.
As per TikTok policy, the second you start watching a TikTok video, it is counted as a view. Even if you replay a video from another TikTok Account view, every replay adds to the view count of that particular video.
Can You See Who Viewed Your Video on TikTok?
However, if you wish to increase the number of views on TikTok, you must make sure:
- You post high-quality content on TikTok.
- Your video is clear and fancy enough to catch the eye of viewers.
- You have a catchy opening to your video.
- You make full use of trendy audio, filters, and content.
How to See View Count on Your TikTok Videos?
Follow the instructions below to know how to see the view count on your TikTok videos:
- Open TikTok on your phone.
- Click on the profile icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- As you can see all your posted videos on TikTok, click on the play option at the left corner of your screen.
- Besides the play icon, you can see the number of views on your TikTok video.
This was all about done TikTok count your own views. Check out the guide mentioned above and see how you can make your view count rise well and boost your engagement.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts and we will get back to you asap.