When it comes to digital wallets, Apple Pay is the first thing that comes to your mind. It is one of the extensively and widely used modes of payment. There are a huge number of stores that accept Apple Pay. But it should not be mistaken for the fact that there are still so many stores where Apple Pay services are currently unavailable. In such a case, where does Popeyes stand? Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay? Let us find out.
It is so easy with Apple Pay when you are in a hurry and do not have your wallet or cards around you but still want to grab your favorite meals from Popeyes. If you are highly concerned about your bank details and personal information, Apple Pay will be the most beneficial for you because your cashier won’t be able to see your card details. So, if you are also here to know does Popeyes takes Apple Pay and how to use Apple Pay using apps, then hold my hand for more.
In This Article
Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay
Yes, Popeyes takes Apple Pay at all locations. In light of people’s excitement, Popeyes decided to develop a digital payment system. Popeyes successfully started Apple Pay in 2019.
You do not have to do much to use Apple Pay at Popeyes. You can use Apple Pay at Popeyes if your Apple Pay account is set up. Popeyes offers you the option to use Apple Pay in-store and mobile apps. So, if you are longing for meals and chicken at Popeyes, grab your iPhone. I will show you some exciting ways to use Apple Pay at Popeyes, the same as you use Apple Pay at Food Lion.
Many stores like Starbucks and 7-Eleven accept Apple Pay in all their stores. Whereas stores like Culver’s are yet to accept Apple Pay in all stores. However, there is a third category, like Lowe’s, that doesn’t accept Apple Pay at all.
How to Use Apple Pay at Popeyes
After knowing all about does Popeyes take Apple Pay or not, I know you must be excited to eat those tempting dishes. There are 2 ways that you can try at Popeyes to use Apple Pay. To make things easier for you, I have mentioned a step-by-step process for it.
1. Set Up Your Apple Pay Account
- To set up your Apple Wallet, first, open the Apple Wallet app on your device and then enter your card details.
- If you do not find the adding details option on your app then, just simply press the + button, which is on the right side of the screen.
- Once you are done with the details adding, your default payment method will be Apple Pay.
2. How to Use Apple Pay Using Apple Watch at Popeyes
- Set up your Apple Pay account on the iPhone first.
- Now, on your Apple Watch, find out the Apple Pay option.
- Select the payment method on your Apple Watch.
- Now, choose the card from the Apple Watch that you have already added to your iPhone.
- Once you are done with the payment method selection, you can use your Apple Watch at the store counter to for Apple Pay.
- Hold your Apple Watch near the contactless reader until the scan process is complete.
- You will get the green mark on your Apple Watch right after completing the payment transfer process.
Advantages of Using Apple Pay at Popeyes
Having read all about does Popeyes accept Apple Pay, now you should know why you should use Apple Pay at Popeyes. I would say yes!! You should definitely use Apple Pay on Popeyes.
If you are an iOS user, then you must jump on it. There are many benefits of it, but one of the main benefits is you do not have to carry any cash or debit/ credit card for your Popeyes purchases.
Apple users feel that Apple Pay is more secure and convenient than credit and debit cards. You can use Apple Pay at Popeyes, just how you use Apple Pay at Albertsons.
Now, it is time to know about cashback. If you use the Apple Pay card for your Popeyes meals and pay through Apple Pay, you will get some reward points from Popeyes, and you can redeem them in your Popeyes purchases.
How to Use Apple Pay on The Popeyes App
Now, you know the detailed answer to does Popeyes take Apple Pay. So, the question is can you use Popeyes for in-store and online platforms both? The answer is yes!! You can use Apple Pay on the Popeyes App and Popeyes website to order your meals. If you are not aware of how to use the Popeyes app then let me show you a step-by-step guide below.
- First, you need to check your Apple Pay account and make sure you have selected the right payment method for your account.
- Choose Apple Pay as the primary payment method.
- Now, select the food items you want to order.
- Now, find out the cart option for checkout.
- Tap on the checkout option and select the Apple Pay option from the payment method list.
- Now, scan the Face Id or Touch ID to complete the process.
- Once you are done, your find will be transferred.
Alternative Popeyes Payment Methods
Popeyes offers so many payment methods. If you got all your answers for does Popeyes take Apple Pay, then just go through the below-mentioned payment methods list.
- Discover cards
- Debit cards
- American Express cards
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
Using Apple Pay at Popeyes comes with multiple benefits, like cashback, a fast process, and much more. And the best thing is Popeyes has opened so many ways for their customers to use Apple Pay, like they can use their mobile app, Apple Watch, iPhone, or anything. So, I hope you got all your answers for does Popeyes takes Apple Pay. Next time enjoy your meals at Popeyes with Apple Pay. Follow Path of EX for more Updates. Have a nice day!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: How do I make payments using Apple Pay at Popeyes stores?
Ans: You just need your device and your card details to make a payment at Popeyes using Apple Pay.
Q 2: How many stores does Popeyes have in the USA?
Ans: Popeyes has more than 2800 stores in the USA.
Q 3: Does Popeyes accept other payment methods?
Ans: Yes, you can pay on Popeyes with your credit card, debit card, PayPal, and cash.