ChatGPT’s got everyone hooked to AI. ChatGPT was launched on November 30, and ever since, the platform has been at capacity repeatedly because of the sheer number of users that use the chatbot. But does ChatGPT has an app, though?
ChatGPT is now running fine. The AI of the chatbot is so strong that it hardly fails to answer any question. Some people are using it as an alternative to Google. So, there had to be a time when people from around the world would have wanted to know whether OpenAI has plans for an app. I personally think a ChatGPT app will be absolutely amazing. On phones, we don’t really like to hit the browser for productive work. We have apps that do most of our work.
So, does ChatGPT have an app? I will answer that in a moment. But before that let me quickly tell you why ChatGPT is so good. ChatGPT can be used to write a variety of things; essays, social media status, poems, and pickup lines, the list is long and is ever-growing. As it is powered by AI, ChatGPT is also always learning. The most trending AI tool is also speculated to be replacing Google in the near future.
Does ChatGPT Have an App?
As of now, OpenAI hasn’t made any announcements regarding the launch of an official ChatGPT app. But that doesn’t mean that there is no chance that they will come up with one. Unfortunately, now there is only the website.
How to Use ChatGPT on Mobile?
Does ChatGPT have an app? It doesn’t. But you can use the chatbot from any browser on your mobile phone. To use ChatGPT on mobile, you have o open a browser > go to the ChatGPT login portal and select Log in > enter your email > check the box that says I’m not a robot > solve the captcha > enter the password > and hit continue. You will land on this page where you can ask your question from the chat bar at the bottom of the page.
If you don’t have a ChatGPT account, move on to the next section where I will show you how to sign up for ChatGPT.
Also, read Is ChatGPT Open Source? Know ChatGPT More!!
How to Sign Up For ChatGPT?
Although there isn’t a ChatGPT mobile app, you can still access the chatbot from your mobile, But for that, you have to sign up for ChatGPT first. It is free to use, worry not! Follow these steps to log into ChatGPT:
1. Open the ChatGPT blog site from any browser.
2. You can read the gist about ChatGPT here. To log in, scroll down and click on TRY CHATGPT.
3. If you land on a page titled “ChatGPT is at capacity right now,” click on the underlined option saying “Get notified when we’re back.” You will be taken to a new page where you have to enter your email id and hit Submit.
4. Repeat the 2nd step again and you should be taken to this page.
5. Select Sign Up.
6. Fill in the Email Address field and check the box that says I’m not a robot. You will be asked to solve a captcha, do that.
7. Hit Continue.
8. On the subsequent page, click Open Gmail. In your inbox, you should find a mail from OpenAI. Open the mail and click on Verify email address.
9. You will be taken to a page that wants more of your information; your first and last name. Fill in the fields and hit Continue.
10. Next, you will be asked to verify your phone number. Put in your phone number and as soon as you hit Send code, you will receive an OTP on your phone (make sure you add a working phone number).
11. Enter the OTP on the next page.
12. Read the popup that says “This is a free research preview” by tapping Next two times. Finally hit Done.
Now you can chat with the AI writer using the box at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
I hope the answer to the question “Does ChatGPT have an app?” is clear now. There are possibilities that the OpenAI chatbot will come up with a ChatGPT mobile app for Android and iOS but there is no news about that till now. All we can do is raise this demand on social media and wait until they respond. And as always, I will see you in the next one. Ciao!