Whether it is a smartphone or a smart home, using smart things can make your life easy, especially mobile payment apps. Getting stuck at grocery store checkout lines is very common, but thankfully, we have digital payment methods like Apple Pay. Apple Pay is accepted in all most all American stores, and it is a safe and secure payment method. So, if you often visit Aldi for your groceries, you should know does Aldi takes Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is the safest and most secure payment method. The best part is you do not have to carry any wallet or cash. You just need your smartphone and you are good to go. If you use Apple Pay at any store, the store helper will not be able to see any of your card details, so your data will be safe. So, if you are also here to know does Aldi takes Pay, then keep on reading for more.
Does Aldi Take Apple Pay?
Yes!! You can use Apple Pay at all Aldi locations. If you do not know the details about Apple Pay, then let me tell you you can use Apple Pay at any Aldi store location without any fees. So, if you are an iOS user, you should definitely use Apple Pay at Aldi’s.
If you use Apple Pay at Aldi’s, you will get cashback too. And, if you are not able to use Apple Pay at Aldi’s store for your groceries, then you can try other payment methods, which I have mentioned below. So, hope you are getting the whole idea about does Aldi takes Apple Pay.
How to Use Apple Pay at Aldi?
It is good for us that Aldi is taking Apple Pay. If you have set up your Apple Pay on your device, then using Apple Pay at Aldi is so easy. I would suggest you set up your Apple Pay before leaving home so you can save time at the store counter.
After hearing all about does Aldi takes Apple Pay, you must be curious to know how to use Apple Pay at Aldi exactly as you use Apple Pay at Wingstop. I have mentioned 3 different ways to use Apple Pay at Aldi’s store.
How to Use Apple Pay Using Face ID?
- If you have already added the card details on your device then, press the side button of your device from the left side.
- You will see the Done message on the screen and then the checkout button option comes up.
How to Use Apple Pay Using Face ID?
- Collect all the items at the counter first, and then keep your phone in your hands.
- Your device will catch the nearest NFC reader, and then you will see the Apple Wallet on your phone screen.
- Choose the card now, and put your finger on the Touch ID to unlock it.
- Keep it until you see the transaction done.
- At last, you will see the done option on the screen.
How to Apple Pay Using Apple Watch?
- First of all, keep the Apple Watch near the reader.
- Now, the double-click button on the watch.
- It will take the selected card by default.
- Hold the watch near the scanner until you get the message.
- You will see the confirmation signal at last.
Other Payment Methods at Aldi
I know there are multiple benefits of using Apple Pay at Aldi, like offers, cashback, and safety, but somehow you do not want to use Apple Pay at Aldi, then you can use other payment methods, which I have mentioned below.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Gift cards
- American Express card
- Prepaid cards
In this post we have talked all about does Aldi takes Apple Pay. Using Apple Pay at Aldi for your grocery is so easy with the above-mentioned steps. You can also use other payment methods like debit or credit card if you do not have an iOS device. Follow Path of EX for updates. Have a great day!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Aldi take Apple Pay?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay at all Aldi locations.
Does Aldi take other payment methods?
Yes, you can use debit and credit cards at Aldi.
Can I use my Apple watch at Aldi for Apple Pay?
Yes, you can pay through your Apple watch at Aldi.