DirecTV is one of the most exciting streaming platforms. You can watch multiple unique movies and series on it with HD quality. The library of the DirecTV is quite good. But, if you are having an issue with DirecTV while streaming and thinking about what DirecTV error code 721 means, then read more.
If you were streaming on DirecTV and stuck in between due to the error of it, then there could be multiple reasons for it. If you see an error 721 on your DirecTV, then it means you have not subscribed for the particular channel, or your receiver is not getting the right information about the program.
If you are here to know how to fix DirecTV error code 721, then you are at the right place. I have shared below all the easy fixes that you can try below given easy steps.
In This Article
How to Fix DirecTV Error Code 721?
If you have subscribed to DirecTV for streaming and facing an error code 721, then it is because you have not subscribed for the channel or your receiver is not getting the right program information. If you are here for how to fix DirecTV error code 721, then check out the below-given fixes for that.
1. Check Your Package
Try to check your package service to fix the DirecTV error code 721. Check out below given steps to fix it.
- First of all, try to launch your browser on your PC and then go to the Official DirecTV Channel Lineup Page.
- Click on the Check it option from the Get Channel Lineup section.
- Scroll down on the menu and find out the channel you have subscribed for. If there is no error on your channel, then try to upgrade it now.
- After upgrading the Channel package, check if the DirecTV error code is 721.
2. Refresh the DirecTV Service
Try to refresh the DirecTV service to fix the DirecTV error code 721. Check out below given steps to fix it.
- Go to the official DirecTV website and try to sign in using your credentials.
- Then, choose My Equipment to see the receiver from your account by going to the My Account option.
- Now, find the Refresh Receiver option near the problematic receiver.
- Finally, wait for a few minutes and then try to restart your receiver.
3. Power Cycle Your Reciever
Try to power cycle your receiver to fix the DirecTV error code 721. Check out below given steps to fix it.
- First of all, please sure that your DirecTV is not streaming any channels.
- Then, try to Unplug the power cord from the receiver and power source both.
- Wait for a few seconds, and then plug the power cord back into the receiver.
- Now, try to turn on the receiver again.
4. Reset Your Reciever
Try to reset your receiver to fix the DirecTV error code 721. Check out below given steps to fix it.
- Go to the back side of your receiver and try to press the Reset button.
- Try to press the reset button and wait for a few seconds to restart it.
5. Contact ATT Support
If you already tried everything from above and thinking about how to fix DirecTV error code 721, then try to contact ATT support for more solutions. The team will contact you and try to understand what error you are facing. You can get support from the official DirecTV website.
In conclusion, I have shared all about how to fix DirecTV error code 721. If you have a subscription to DirecTV and facing an error on it, then there could be many reasons for it. Likewise, your receiver needs a restart; recovery needs a power cycle and much more. I have shared above all the fixes so you can try all of them to fix the error. Follow Path of EX for more updates. Have a great day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to fix DirecTV error code 721?
You can fix DirecTV error code 721 by refreshing the DirecTv service, power cycling receiver, checking your channel package, and much more.
Q2. What does DirecTV error code 721 mean?
DirecTV error code 721 means there is any technical issue or issue with the internet connection, the channel receiver, and much more.
Q3. Is DirecTV down?
No, DirecTV is not down, but if you are facing error code 721, then you can follow the above-given steps.