The Devotee in Tower of Fantasy is one of the rare bosses who are very difficult to defeat, be it for any reason, drop or mission. Only a few gamers actually know how to find the Devotee location in Tower of Fantasy, and that is what we are here for. Head on further for the detailed necessary information about Devotee in TOF.
There are numerous bosses in Tower of Fantasy that you can kill for drops like Gamma Mouse Squeak or the Wickeds but Devotee is one of the bosses that you can take down and defeat in ToF hassle-free. The major challenge here is to find the location of Devotee, and the rest depends upon that.
Rare drops from some bosses can be combined with other items to make something new. The drop rate for rare drops, however, can be as low as 1%. So, getting the desired drop may take several hours. However, let’s get into this article to know Devotee location in Tower of Fantasy.
In This Article
How To Find Devotee Location In Tower Of Fantasy
Devotee location in Tower of Fantasy can be a little tricky to figure out for the gamers. The solution is here. Get the exact location of Devotee given below with other necessary information and see how you can defeath it:
What is Devotee’s Location In Tower Of Fantasy?
Devotee’s Location In TOF is –
- Devotee Eber– Small stronghold southeast of the Crown Omnium Tower (932.7, 434.0).
- Devotee Noah– Small stronghold north of Miners’ Camp (339.0, 170.7).
Key Points Of Devotee Location In TOF
- A Devotee appears as a grim reaper that drapes the black clothing overall.
- There are two kinds of Devotee: Devotee Eber and Devotee Noah.
- Both the Devotee’s wield a red-colored wrench.
- Where Devotee Eber is spotted in the stronghold southeast of Crown Omnium, Devotee Noah is found on the north of the Miner’s Camp.
- One must make sure that it is highly difficult to defeat a Devotee due to his high HP and armor.
- Defeating the Devotee will give the defeater “Eber the Priest” and “Noah the Pries”.
- A drop of Unicorn Head <1% is also released after defeating the Devotee. That drop could be used to form the Unicorn Mount.
- You may rotate or switch between the devotee’s to farm them for the drop.
The Devotee Location in Tower of Fantasy depends upon your choice of Devotee. There are two kinds of Devotees present in the gameplay: Devotee Eber and Devotee Noah. Spot the one you are looking for in the location mentioned above and see what features it brings to your table.
Watch Devotee Location In Tower Of Fantasy
So, this is all for how to find Devotee location in Tower of Fantasy. You may perform numerous tasks like TOF Password Chest Locations, Virgo Constellation Link, Bootes Constellation Link etc in Tower of Fantasy to get rewards. Share this article to let your friends know how to find Vulgraf the Terrible location in Tower of Fantasy. Stay tuned to Path of Ex for more such updates.