Do you love streaming anime shows or movies? Crunchyroll is an anime streaming service that offers a variety of anime shows and movies. Its services are available in 200+ countries and territories. So, being an anime lover, you must be one of the Crunchyroll users. So, it can be frustrating to get Crunchyroll error code p-dash-27 or if Crunchyroll is not working on Chrome while streaming your favorite Anime. Hence, scroll down and get solutions for error code p-dash-27.
Currently, there are over 100 million registered users for Crunchyroll anime streaming. Crunchyroll uses DASH protocol (Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP) to deliver video content to viewers. The error code p-dash-27 mainly occurs when there is a problem with the DASH protocol. Various factors can cause this issue, such as unstable internet connection, conflict with browser and device settings, etc. Fixing this error is quite an easy task.
In the post below, I have mentioned details for causing error code p-dash-27 with Crunchyroll streaming services and different ways to resolve this problem.
In This Article
What Causes Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27?
Crunchyroll error code p-dash-27 is a common and random error message that users face. There are a few reasons that cause the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27. If you also face this issue, I suggest you read all the reasons behind this error code and its troubleshooting methods. So, let’s see the common causes of getting the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27.
- Slow and unstable internet connection is one of the common causes. If your internet connection has issues, you can get the error code while enjoying your favorite anime series on Crunchyroll.
- You can also get the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27 if your browser or device from where you are streaming is not compatible with the Crunchyroll application or website.
- If you did not update the latest version of your device, you can get the error code. Also, it is important to update the Crunchyroll application to avoid such issues.
- Sometimes thousands of users browse the Crunchyroll website at the same time. It can overload the browser extension of Crunchyroll and create some temporary glitches.
- There can also be a bug in your device or the browser from where you stream your favorite anime shows on Crunchyroll.
How to Fix Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27?
You can fix Crunchyroll error code p-dash-27 easily by following the below methods. Scroll down and find out ten ways to resolve ethos errors.
1. Check the Internet Connection
Slow internet is one of the most common reasons behind receiving the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27. Before streaming your favorite anime series on Crunchyroll, please check your device’s internet connection. If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, then check for stability. Nevertheless, if you use your mobile data, please check for the speed.
2. Restart Your Device
Sometimes restarting your device can solve many small issues. If you’re using a smartphone for streaming, follow the steps below.
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone.
- Tap on the “Power Off” button.
- When your device turns off, wait for a few minutes.
- Now, long-press the power button to turn on your smartphone.
- Finally, check the Crunchyroll application or browser.
However, if you are using a desktop or gaming console for watching anime series, then follow these steps-
- Turn off your desktop or gaming console.
- Unplug it from the power button.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Plug it again.
- Turn on the device.
- Check if the issue gets resolved.
3. Refresh the Page
Sometimes there might be some temporary glitches that can be the reason behind getting the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27. To avoid this issue, you need to refresh your Crunchyroll page. By refreshing the page, you might not get the error code again.
4. Turn Off the Extra Browser Extensions
Sometimes, you might get an error message if an extension list is added to your browser. The chances of getting the error code are higher when all the extensions are switched on and function together. It can cause a crash on the Crunchyroll website.
Turn off the extra browser extensions not required while streaming your favorite anime series on Crunchyroll to avoid crashes or overload. Check the below steps to disable the extra browser extensions.
- Open the browser.
- From the main menu, click on the puzzle piece icon from the top bar.
- Search for the list of extensions.
- Now, slide to disable from enable.
- Check the Crunchyroll website to see if the issue is resolved.
5. Update the Crunchyroll Application
Sometimes getting the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27 is common when the Crunchyroll application is not updated. An outdated Crunchyroll application might face an error message. So, you need to make sure that the Crunchyroll application is updated. Let’s see how to update the Crunchyroll application.
- Open the App Store.
- Go to your account.
- Check for updates.
- Choose the Crunchyroll application.
- Tap on the “Update” button. But your Crunchyroll application is already updated if you see the “Open” button instead of the “Update” button.
- Check if the issue gets fixed.
Also, Read: What is Legacy Ad-Free Max | Elevating HBO Max?
6. Change Devices or Browsers
If you still get the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27 after trying the above methods, you need to switch to other devices or browsers. Sometimes the device or the browser you are using for streaming might not be compatible with the Crunchyroll application or website. So, changing your device or browser is better to check if the problem is with your browser or device. For devices, you can switch to a smartphone or tablet; for browsers, you can switch to Internet Explorer or Firefox.
7. Check for the Compatibility
Sometimes the Crunchyroll application or website might not be compatible with the device or browser. To avoid this issue, you must find a compatible browser or device to stream your favorite anime shows on Crunchyroll.
8. Clear Cache Memory
If your Crunchyroll application is full of cache memory, you might experience the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27. Excessive cache memory can create a lot of temporary issues and glitches. So, you need to clear the cache memory of the Crunchyroll application to escape from the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27.
9. Update the Browser
If you are using a browser for watching anime series on Crunchyroll, you must check if the browser is updated. Sometimes an outdated browser cannot support the Crunchyroll website. So, I suggest you check for updates to avoid getting the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27.
10. Contact Customer Support
If all the methods mentioned above cannot fix your issue, then it is better to contact the customer support team of Crunchyroll by sending an email to [email protected]. Tell about your issue to the customer service center of Crunchyroll, and they will provide you with the best solutions to fix the Crunchyroll Error Code p-dash-27.
You can encounter Crunchyroll error code p-dash-27 due to various reasons like slow or weak internet connection, compatibility issues, outdated versions, getting bugs, etc. But resolving this error is not a big task. You can fix this error by any means, like checking your internet connection, restarting your device, updating the Crunchyroll app, clearing caches, updating browser settings, etc. All the steps in detail are mentioned in the above section. If none of the methods can resolve your issue, you can finally contact Crunchyroll’s help center.
Are you able to resolve Crunchyroll error code p-dash-27? Which method is fit best for you? Please share your experience with me in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to fix Crunchyroll error code p-dash-27?
By checking the internet connection, restarting your device, refreshing the page, turning off the extra browser extensions, updating the Crunchyroll application, changing devices or browsers, checking for compatibility, clearing cache memory, updating the browser, and contacting customer support, you can fix the Crunchyroll error code p-dash-27.
2. Who founded Crunchyroll, and when?
Kun Gao, James Lin, Brandon Ooi, and Vu Nguyen founded Crunchyroll on 14th May 2006.
3. Why am I getting errors in Crunchyroll?
If your Crunchyroll application is outdated, it may cause many issues.
4. Crunchyroll is a subsidiary of which major companies?
Crunchyroll is a subsidiary of Otter Media and Crunchyroll LLC.
5. Where are Crunchyroll’s headquarters located?
Crunchyroll’s headquarters are located in San Francisco, California, U.S.