Are you a Netflix user? Netflix allows its users to customize their profile pictures with various images. You can use your personal photos, Netflix-provided images, and also GIFs. Creating a custom profile picture for Netflix is a great way to personalize your Netflix experience and make your account stand out from the rest. Scroll down and find different ways to the trending question “How to Make a Custom Netflix Profile Picture?”
But remember, every customization has some terms and conditions. Therefore, if you follow the steps to create a custom Netflix profile picture or want an answer to the question “How to Change Your Netflix Profile Picture to a Personal Picture on Phone?” The two most two important points are that your image must be in a square shape and that it should be less than 5 MB.
In the below post, I will help you know the steps for “How to get custom Netflix PFP” and additional information while creating your Netflix customize profile picture.
In This Article
How to Make a Custom Netflix Profile Picture? Quick Steps
You can do it quickly if you want to make a custom Netflix profile picture. Check out the below steps and do it now.
- Sign in on the Netflix.com website.
- On the top right corner, tap on your profile name.
- Click on the “Manage Profiles” option.
- Next to the profile icon for which you wish to make a custom profile, click on the pencil icon.
- Press the “Change Picture” button option.
- Select the “Upload Custom Profile Picture” option.
- From the appeared options, click on “Select image” and choose the desired picture for your Netflix profile picture.
- Click on the “Open” option.
- The image will be uploaded, and your profile picture will be changed.
How to Get a Custom Profile Picture for Netflix? Follow Steps
You can customize your Netflix profile picture if you are bored with it. But you need to remember one thing when you look for “How to Make a Custom Netflix Profile Picture?” The profile picture that you will create will not be uploaded on other devices and will look different for you only on your browser. So, if you wish to get steps for “How to Change Your Netflix Profile Picture to a Personal Picture on Phone,” check the following header.
To get a custom profile picture, you need to start with a Google Chrome browser extension, also known as “Custom profile picture for Netflix.” After entering the Google Chrome Store, you need to tap “Add to Chrome” and choose “Add Extension” from the drop-down menu. Now, let’s see how you can get a custom profile picture for Netflix.
- First, you need to sign in to your Netflix account.
- Now, from the top right corner of your Google Chrome tab, click on the “Extensions” symbol option.
- Now, select the “Custom profile picture for Netflix” option.
- As the options appear from the drop-down menu, select your desired profile from the “Upload custom profile picture” box.
- Now, tap the “Image” option and choose the “Select Image” tab. After clicking the tab, you will automatically be redirected to your desktop’s folders.
- Choose the image you want and tap on the “Open” button. You need to make sure that the image you chose is smaller than 5 MB.
- After uploading the image, you can change its position with the “Alignment” box tool. It is a cropping tool.
- Once you are satisfied with the crop, close the extension and reload the Netflix page to see your Netflix custom profile picture.
How to Change Your Netflix Profile Picture to a Personal Picture on Phone? Get Steps
If you want to change your Netflix profile picture to a personal picture on your phone, you can do it straightforwardly. Check out the below steps to do so.
- Open the Netflix app on your phone.
- Click on your profile icon option, present at the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, press the “Manage Profiles” option.
- Tap on the pencil icon next to the profile icon for which you want to change the profile picture.
- Click on the “Change Picture” option.
- Choose the “Upload Custom Picture” option.
- Press the “Select Image” option to select our desired image for use as your Netflix profile picture.
- Press the “Open” option.
- The image is now uploaded as your profile picture and changed now.
How to Use a Custom Profile Picture for Netflix? Easy Way
The steps of using a custom profile picture for Netflix are quite straightforward. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- First, log in to your Netflix account.
- Tap on your profile name.
- Now, select the “Manage Profiles” option.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the profile you want to change.
- Now, tap on the profile picture.
- Finally, select the “Change Picture” option.
How to Set a Custom Profile Picture for Netflix? Easy Steps
It might be boring to use a profile picture from many pre-set options. But after using a Google Chrome extension tool, you can easily customize and set your profile picture. Now, let’s set up a custom profile picture for Netflix.
- From your Google Chrome web browser, download the “Custom profile photo for Netflix” extension.
- After downloading the extension, you will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page of Netflix.
- Select the “Custom profile for Netflix” extension from the toolbar.
- Select the profile for which you want a customized image.
- Upload a less than 5 MB image from your pictures.
- Now, choose the “Alignment” tool to crop your image; finally, you are all set.
Custom Profile Picture for Netflix: Important Notes
If you get an answer to “How to get custom Netflix PFP?” Now remember, when you create a custom profile picture for Netflix, there are some important things that you must remember. So check the below points to know about them.
- The image must be in a JPEG or PNG file format.
- The image should be less than 5 MB in size.
- The image must be in a square format.
- The image you use must be clear and of high quality.
- Remember to use an image that depicts your interest and personality.
How to Get Custom Profile Picture for Netflix? Tutorial Guide
If you are looking to get a custom profile picture for Netflix, then check the above post. I have shared all the important information to “How to get custom Netflix PFP?” And also I have mentioned all the additional tips that will help you select the best customized Netflix profile picture. Also, you can check the steps to get a profile picture on your phone under the header “How to Change Your Netflix Profile Picture to a Personal Picture on Phone?” Follow the steps wisely and stand out from the crowd.
Would you like to share your Netflix profile experience with me? Please share in the comments section below. Also, share my blog with your friends and family and help them to stand out from the crowd.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you get a custom profile picture for Netflix?
Yes, you can get a custom profile picture for Netflix as long as you are using a working browser extension.
2. How do I change my Netflix icon?
Open the Netflix website > Tap on the profile icon > Choose “Manage Profiles” > Tap on the “Edit” button > Select the “Edit” icon on the profile picture > Choose your preferred image > Select the “Let’s do it” tab > From the edit profile page, tap on the “Save” button.
3. Why did my Netflix icon change by itself?
Because of licensing agreements, your Netflix icon may sometimes change by itself.
4. How many profiles can I add to my Netflix account?
You can add up to 5 profiles to your Netflix account.
5. Is my custom profile picture visible to other account users?
No, your custom profile picture is not visible to other account users.