It’s summertime, guys.Surely the wonderful time of the year with cocktail parties and delightful food.
Cocktails remind me of my grandfather who was so crazy about cocktails that he would prepare almost every kind of drink whenever somebody visited his home. He was dubbed as the best host of cocktail parties and his guests had the best time ever.
Cocktail parties, those social gatherings with loud music, jingling of glasses and endless conversations act like a fuel in rocket lifting up dead spirits. Without a cocktail party at your home with friends and family this summer would seem wasted.
If you don’t have slightest cues about what you should serve your guests during cocktail party and you sincerely wish to entertain them, I’m providing you a doorway to the universe of diverse, tried and true cocktail recipes that can be made at home.
The emblematic cocktail recipes are :
- Svedka Blood Moon
- Ciroc Champagne Cosmos
- Malibu Bay Breeze
- Skyy Vodka Bicycle fix
- Chivas Highball.
- Svedka Blood Moon
Svedka Blood moon cocktail is perfect to woo all the alcohol lovers. A tasty drink, Blood moon is surely the cynosure in any cocktail party.
Ingredients required for Svedka Blood Moon
|Svedka citron||1 part|
|Blood orange||1 part|
|Lemon juice||0.5 parts|
|Italian red bitter aperitif||0.5 parts|
|Sparkling wine||3 parts|
Svedka Blood Moon Recipe
- Take a shaker. Put Svedka Citron, Blood orange, lemon juice and Italian red bitter aperitif into it.
- Shake the ingredients until they get cold.
- Scoop out the mixture into champagne glass or flute.
- Top it with sparkling wine.
2. Ciroc Champagne Cosmos Recipe
Cosmopolitan or informally cosmos is a lip smacking cocktail and a huge hit for any party or occasion. This cocktail add to the spirits of party lovers.
Ingredients required for Ciroc Champagne Cosmos Recipe
|Chilled cranberry juice cocktail||1 ½ cup|
|Grand mariner||½ cup|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||3 tbsp|
|Prosecco, Champagne or sparkling wine (750 ml)||2|
|Lime zest||8 strips, (each 1/2inch wide and 2 to 3 inches long )|
Ciroc Champagne Cosmos Recipe
- Take a pitcher. Blend cranberry juice cocktail, Grand Mariner and lime juice in it.
- Now take 8 martini glasses or 8 champagne flutes and divide cranberry mixture evenly among them.
- Pour Prosecco in each glass filling it to the top.
- Fold half a strip of lime zest over each glass so that essential oils are released into the cocktail.
- Finally drop the lime zest strip into the glass.
- Serve immediately.
3. Malibu Bay Breeze Recipe
This Bay Breeze is an incredible tropical cocktail. A simple and refreshing drink, it is quite easy to make. A go-getter for all party lovers, it energizes the body and gives utmost pleasure.
Ingredients required for Malibu Bay Breeze Recipe
|Cranberry juice||2 fluid ounces|
|Pineapple juice||2 fluid ounces|
|Vodka||1 ½ fluid ounces|
|Lime wedge (for garnishing)||1|
Malibu Bay Breeze Recipe
- Take a highball glass.
- Mix ice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and vodka in highball glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Skyy Vodka Bicycle Fix Recipe
A combination of apricot, lemon juice and syrup, Bicycle Fix is the most amazing cocktail that can be served in any cocktail party. Make sure to include this signature cocktail in the next party that you might be hosting.
Ingredients required for Skyy Vodka Bicycle Fix Recipe
|SKYY Infusions California Apricot||2 parts|
|Fresh lemon juice||¾ part|
|Simple syrup||¾ part|
Note : Use lemon wheel for garnishing.
Skyy Vodka Bicycle Fix Recipe
- Take a shaker.
- Combine all the ingredients properly.
- Now pour it in rocks glass.
- Garnish with lemon wheel.
5.Chivas Highball Recipe
This oldest Scotch whisky classic drink traces its origin back to 200 yrs when the gentry class first started to mix the latest British invention of carbonated soda water with fine Scotch whisky. No doubt this tradition hasn’t done away with even now. This mood lighting cocktail is an absolute delight.
Ingredients required for Chivas Highball Recipe
|Chivas I2 or Chivas Mizunara||50 ml|
|Soda water||100 ml|
Note : Block ice or cubed ice is also required. Use orange zest for garnishing.
Chivas Highball Recipe
- Take a highball glass.
- Add Chivas I2 or Chivas Mizunara to it.
- Now add 80 ml of soda water.
- Fill up the glass to the top with ice cubes.
- Put the remaining soda into it and stir it to ensure the ingredients have mixed properly.
- Now, garnish with orange zest.
- Serve it immediately.