We are too close to Christmas and you are probably done with preparing a to-do list for the holiday. After planning your party themes, holiday foods, holiday movies and shows, gift ideas, and Christmas tree decoration ideas, we have for you a list of messages for Christmas greeting cards.
Midst all the important planning, you might have skipped preparing Christmas cards wishes and messages for the people on your list. The last thing you want to worry about is what to write in your greeting cards. So, read further and craft the perfect cards for them.
Your sentiments would not only make them smile, but also warm their hearts and make them feel special. Putting one’s feelings in words is not an easy task. And to sum up, all the great memories and time spent with your family and friends on a card isn’t easy too. So, don’t stress yourself and follow this list, picking up the ones you find perfect for your greetings and messages.
Classic Christmas Cards Messages and Wishes
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Unwrap yourself a Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots and lots of love!
- This Christmas, let your heart lit with joy!
- May your days be merry and bright this Christmas season and throughout the New Year.
- May the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to delight your heart and fill every desire.
- Wish you a merry Christmas and a happy Holiday season.
- Merry Christmas dear friend! Without you, this year had been even harder and insane to handle.
- Gift of love. Gift of peace. Gift of happiness. May Christmas bring all these to you!
- Wishing you a joyous Holiday season and a very happy and joyous New Year.
- Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas season, good health, prosperity, and happiness in the new coming year.
- I hope your Holiday season is fun, festive, and full of sparkle.
- Have a magical Christmas.
- Wishing you peace, love, health, and happiness.
- May your family have a holiday season full of wonderful surprises and laughter.
- Have a safe and relaxing holiday.
- Merry Christmas! I hope all your wishes come true.
Christmas Cards Wishes: Quotes and Messages
- As you relish the sweets, decorate every nook and corner of your home, and enjoy the parties, may the joy and festivities continue to radiate in your lives, long after Christmas is gone. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
- “Christmas is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” – Freya Stark
- “Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart … filled it, too, with the melody that would last forever.” – Bess Streeter Aldrich
- May you feel God’s presence in the lights that softly spread their glow at Christmas, and may you experience the wonder of his never-ending love, as he guides you through each day of the coming year. May God’s Blessings be with you and your family at Christmas and New Year!
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.” – Bob Hope
- The magic of Christmas is not in presents. But, in togetherness and laughter.
- “From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other.” – Emily Matthews
Also, read 20+Best New Year Gifts For Family
Funny and Naughty Christmas Cards Wishes
- May your celebrations grand, and your bills small!
- I told Santa you were good this year and sent him your bank account details. :p
- Merry Christmas! I put so much thought and time into your gift that now it is late to get it.
- The only time of the year when we sit close to a tree and relish treats. Merry Christmas!
- I heard you told Santa that you were nice this year. And you know what, he died laughing!
- Eat! Drink! Have a freaking blast this Christmas.
- Get your fat pants ready. It’s Christmas!
- Few more days left for your loved ones to find out that you have no idea what they like.
- You know you are getting old when Santa starts looking younger!
Christmas Cards Wishes for Faraway Friends
- Missing you the most during these festive days.
- I wish we could be together this Christmas. Sending warm wishes to you!
- Even though we are apart, our hearts are together.
- Consider this a belated Christmas hug and a bucket full of love.
- Christmas won’t be the same without you.
- Dear friend, we might be far away but distance can never affect the bond we share. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
- “Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind.” – Valentine Davies