Instagram is a huge part of our life! With the festivities on the verge, you cannot afford to lose your Insta game at all. Do not worry, we are here to make just for you. Here, you will find the list of Christmas captions for Instagram. Click good pictures and use these captions to make them more festive!
Christmas is all about fun, food, music, lights, and celebration. The season of capturing moments is here. Theme-based celebrations and pajama parties are just going to begin. You have probably begun planning for your party and looking for Christmas party ideas. After the perfect decoration and food ideas, here is a list of captions for your Instagram posts. Those who are already binge-watching Christmas Movies and Shows on Netflix know that there are plenty of one-liners that can be used as captions on Instagram.
Captions emphasize and enhance the mood of the pictures. A caption is descriptive, funny, naughty, short & sweet, mysterious, pleasant, or whatever you want it to be. If you are struggling to find the right words for your thoughts, here is a list of Christmas captions for you to check.
Apart from all the cute little emoticons which are perfect caption options, read further for phrases, quotes, and lines from Christmas songs to be at the top of your Instagram game. Sleigh this season and enhance your feed with the best pictures and best Christmas captions.
Amazing Christmas Captions
- It’s Christmas in the air
- Sparkle season
- Merry Christmas from all of Santa’s elves
- More chocolate, please
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Let it snow
- The most wonderful time of the year
- All I want is food
- Holiday magic is silent. You feel it. You believe it.
- A December to remember
- Fairy lights on snowy nights
- There is sNOw place like home
- Its sweater weather, come let’s be together!
- Not keeping calm, coz it’s Christmas
- But first lemme take a selfie
- Can’t wait to exchange presents
- I believe in cupcakes
- Feast mode on
- What did one sock say to another? “I like hanging out with you”
- Don’t mind, but I’ll just be cozying up and watching Christmas movies
- All I want for Christmas is you (“heart” “heart”)
- Hot chocolate weather is here
- Feeling frosty
- The Grinch never hated Christmas. He hated people.
- Dear Santa, I want candies
- Merry Christmas you cute little homo sapiens
- You must have heard it a million times since morning…but Merry Christmas!
- Babe, its cold outside
- No place like home for holidays
- The magic of holidays is the joy of brightening other lives
- Family is the best gift
- My idea of getting into the Christmas spirit pops out from the liquor cabinet.
- Oh deer.
- It’s the season to sparkle
- Sprinkle kindness everywhere.
- Christmas is my favorite mood.
Cute Christmas Captions For Instagram
- There’s snow place like home.
- Make it a December to remember.
- Merry everything and happy always.
- Christmas Magic is in the air.
- Tis the season to sparkle.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
- You can find me under the mistletoe.
- Happy holidays from all of Santa’s little elves.
- We’re just like a bunch of candy canes: sweet and slightly twisted.
- All spruced up.
- Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
- Fa la la la
- Hot cocoa + holiday movies + family = Christmas.
- Dear Santa, I can explain …
- More peppermint, please.
- Never thought this moment would arrive, but every single present is finally wrapped.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
- The stockings were hung by the chimney with care …
- Today’s to-do list: snuggle up by the tree with a mug of hot cocoa.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- The world changes when it snows.
- Hot chocolate weather.
- Keep Calm and Have a Merry Christmas.
- You rock my Christmas socks.
- I got all spruced up for the holidays.
- We’ve got chemis-tree.
- Christmas time and I’m feelin’ pine.
- Love at frost sight.
Quotes for Christmas Captions
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” – Bob Hope
- “Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings” – It’s a Wonderful Life
- “I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.” – A Christmas Carol
- “One can never have enough socks,” said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.” – Harry Potter
- “I don’t want Christmas season to end, because it’s the only time I can legitimately indulge in on particular addiction: glitter.” – Eloisa James, Paris in Love
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
Funny Instagram Christmas Captions
- *Puts a selfie on top of the Christmas tree because I’m a star*
- Merry Elfin Christmas
- Totally sleighed it.
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer and receipts for all major purchases.
- All the jingle ladies.
- The tree isn’t the only thing getting lit this year.
- It’s beginning to *cost* a lot like Christmas.
- But first, let me take an elfie.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.
- Me everyday: slay. Me in December: sleigh.
- Can’t wait to exchange all these presents.
- This is my resting Grinch face.
- Don’t mind me, I’ll just be over here crying and watching Hallmark Christmas movies.
- At least the presents were beautifully wrapped for a couple hours …
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
- One more cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santa costume.
- Instead of listing everyone in this photo, let’s just call it, “The Naughty List”
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- It’s like they WANT stockings full of coal.
- Current status: ready for a long winter’s nap.
- All I want for Christmas is you (and maybe some cookies, too)
- Bah, humbug.
- Elfie time.
- Are you on the 😈 or 😇 list this year?
Songs Lyrics for Christmas Captions
- “Snowin’ and blowin’ up bushels of fun
now the jingle hop has begun” – Jingle Bell Rock
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas…Just like the ones I used to know…Where the tree tops glisten…And children listen…To hear sleigh bells in the snow” – White Christmas
- “Last Christmas I gave you my heart” – Last Christmas
- “I won’t ask for much this Christmas
I won’t even wish for snow…All I want for Christmas is you” – All I Want For Christmas Is You
- Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? – Winter Wonderland
- “For no matter how far away you roam
When you long for the sunshine of a friendly gaze
For the holidays, you can’t beat home, sweet home” – (There’s No Place Like) Home For The Holidays
- “Come on, it’s lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you” – Sleigh Ride
- “Wrap your presents to your darling from you
Pretty pencils to write I love you” – Pretty Paper
- “The Christmas snow is white on the ground
When old Santa gets into town” – Happy Holiday/The holiday Season
- “He’s making a list, he’s checking it twice,
he’s gonna find out who’s naughty or nice” – Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Christmas Instagram Captions From Movies
- “But for now, let me say. Without hope or agenda. Just because it’s Christmas. And at Christmas you tell the truth. To me, you are perfect.” —Love Actually
- “You’ll shoot your eye out kid!” —A Christmas Story
- “It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive.” —The Holiday
- “It’s Christmas Eve. A time of mystery, expectations, who knows what might happen.” —The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- “Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” —Miracle on 34th Street
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” —Elf
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” —The Polar Express
- “Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?” —A Charlie Brown Christmas
- “Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.” —It’s a Wonderful Life
- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.” —Elf
- “What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?” —How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- “Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.” —Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” —The Polar Express
This was a huge list of Christmas Instagram Captions for you to use this season. I hope that you find your perfect Instagram caption from the list. This Christmas, your Instagram should scream all the festivities! Share this article with your friends and family. Tell us in the comment which caption you liked the most. Stay connected for more such content.
Have a great day and an amazing life!