If you have a driving license in KSA, you should know how to check Traffic Violations. It might already be at your notice that the Saudi government has been taking all the necessary measures because of the high rate of Traffic Violations. Recently New Traffic Fines have been updated. Even the Saher Camera System is efficient in detecting road violations. If you want to check the Traffic Violation in Saudi Arabia by Car number, you will find the easiest explanation here.
If you have made a Traffic Violation in Saudi Arabia, it is practically impossible to get away with it. As soon as you make a Traffic Violation the Saher camera detects your movement and clicks a picture. Almost instantly an SMS message will be sent to you by the MOI System on the number you have registered.
The Traffic Violation in Saudi Arabia is linked to your Iqama so that you pay the fine. To check and pay the fine you need to visit the Absher Website or Application. For that login to your Absher account (if you don’t have one, create now), and Check your Traffic Violation ID, Check the Vehicle Number Plate of Traffic Violation, Check the Location of Traffic Fine, and Check the Picture of Traffic Violation.
Now that you know the overall process, we will start with all the different ways where you can check Traffic Violation in Saudi Arabia by Car Number.
Check Traffic Violation in Saudi Arabia by Car Number
Let’s begin the step-by-step procedure, follow these steps.
1. Create your Absher Account
- Visit the website https://absher.sa
- Click on “Query Traffic Violation for Visitors”.
- Select the Document Type: Iqama or Border Number
- Select your nationality.
- Enter the Captcha Code
After entering the OTP code, you will have logged into your account successfully.
2. Check your Traffic Violation ID in Saudi Arabia
You can check all your details like your vehicle number plate, date and time of your Traffic Violation, etc. Follow these steps-
- Log into your Absher account using https://www.absher.sa/
- Scroll and select the “Detailed Query Traffic Violation” tab.
- Click on the “Family Members Violation”.
- Select the member from the list.
- The amount of fine will be displayed.
- Scroll down and the system will display your “traffic violation ID”.
3. Check Vehicle Number Plate of Traffic Violation
After following the above steps, do these to check the vehicle number plate of the Traffic Violation.
- Click on the “+” button.
- Press the “Details” button to check the number plate on which Traffic Violation has happened.
- On the same screen, you will view the Traffic Violation Date and time.
- After scrolling down you would see the vehicle number plate of the traffic violation.
4. Check the Location of Traffic Fine in Saudi Arabia
While you are in the process to check Traffic Violation in Saudi Arabia, you can also check many other things. In the same display screen, as in the above point. There is a button to check the location of the Traffic Violation.
- Click on the “Location” button.
- Google Maps would be opened with the location pinned.
A margin of error is possible in the Location.
5. Check the Picture of Traffic Violation in Saudi Arabia
The picture taken by the Saher Cameras used for Traffic Violations can be seen from the computer systems only as the mobile version of the Absher app does not display the picture.
- Login to your Absher account and click on the “Services” Tab.
- Click on the “Traffic” Tab.
- Select the “Dispute Traffic Violation” option and click on the “open” button under actions.
- Scroll down until you see the exact picture of the violation done by you.
6. Check the Traffic Fine with Iqama Number
If you want to check someone else’s Traffic Fine with their Iqama Number, here’s how you can do it.
- Log in to the Absher Account using https://wwww.absher.sa
- Scroll down to select the “Detailed Query Traffic Violation” tab and click on “General Query”.
- In the ID textbox enter the Iqama number.
- The amount of fine will be shown.
7. Check Traffic Violation ID in Saudi Arabia by dialing a number
You can also check your traffic violation ID with the phone call facility. For doing so you need to call on 011-292-8888 from the registered mobile. You will get a response from their side, select language, and enter the Iqama Number on the keypad from your phone. All the Violation ID and details will be told by the voice machine.
That was the whole process and procedure of how you can check Traffic Violation in Saudi Arabia by Car Number or number plate. Hope this article helped you. For any more references in future do visit us again. Have a good day!
Featured Image Credits: Immigration News