ChatGPT is a hot topic this year. Launched on November 30, ChatGPT, an artificial intelligence chatbot by OpenAI, has blown uncountable minds. While a lot of people are going crazy over the AI chatbox, many of us are wondering how to log into ChatGPT. Here I will explain the ChatGPT login portal. Also, note that sometimes the OpenAI chatbox shows a message, “ChatGPT is at capacity right now.” You can read this article to understand what that is.
So, what is ChatGPT? Generative pre-trained transformer, or ChatGPT, is an AI chatbot developed by the company called OpenAI, founded by Elon Musk and Sam Altman. ChatGPT now has more than a million users worldwide. And it has just been 13 days. OpenAI is well known for DALL-E, a text-to-image generator. Now the company has hoisted its first flag on text-generation AI.
So, the ChatGPT login portal is actually a pretty simple one. It is like any other login portal. But the problem is that so many users have already logged into the portal since its release on November 30, the platform is not able to hold any more users from time to time. I will talk about dodging this problem too.
ChatGPT Login Portal
The ChatGPT login portal is nothing but a page from where you log into ChatGPT. You can use this platform to chat with the AI and ask a myriad of questions. The AI chatbox is learned enough to adapt to your unique style of conversation and handle loads of data faster than a speeding bullet.
Before going on to explain how to log into ChatGPT let me take the pleasure of telling you that now you can download ChatGPT for Google as an extension. There are speculations that ChatGPT might replace Google one day. So, learning how to log into ChatGPT could be your first step to entering the future of search engines.
How to Log Into ChatGPT?
Follow this step-by-step process to log into ChatGPT:
1. Open the ChatGPT blog site from any browser.
2. You can read the gist about ChatGPT here. To log in, scroll down and click on TRY CHATGPT.
3. If you land on a page titled “ChatGPT is at capacity right now,” click on the underlined option saying “Get notified when we’re back.” You will be taken to a new page where you have to enter your email id and hit Submit.
4. Repeat the 2nd step again and you should be taken to this page.
5. Select Sign Up. If you have already signed up, select Log in.
6. Assuming that you came here to learn how to sign up for ChatGPT, you have clicked on Sign Up previously. In that case, you are now at a page that says Create your account. Fill in the Email Address field and check the box that says I’m not a robot. You might be asked to solve a captcha.
7. Hit Continue.
8. On the subsequent page, click Open Gmail. In your inbox, you should find a mail from OpenAI. Open the mail and click on Verify email address.
9. You will be taken to a page that wants more of your information; your first and last name. Fill in the fields and hit Continue.
10. Next, you will be asked to verify your phone number. Put in your phone number and as soon as you hit Send code, you will receive an OTP on your phone (make sure you add a working phone number).
11. Enter the OTP on the next page.
12. Read the popup that says “This is a free research preview” by tapping Next two times. Finally hit Done.
Now you can chat with the AI writer using the box at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
Also, read Can ChatGPT Draw? Wonders of ChatGPT in 2023
How to Fix ChatGPT Errors?
If you have tried to log in before and landed on the “ChatGPT is in capacity right now” page, you know that it is not a big deal. I have explained how to still log in after you get this message. But there are a number of other errors that are annoying ChatGPT users. In addition to learning how to log into ChatGPT, you must be aware of these errors and their fixes too.
Other than the concern about ChatGPT’s safety, these are the errors that are irking users worldwide:
- Too Many Requests In 1 Hour Try Again Later.
- ChatGPT Could Not Find The User.
- ChatGPT Network Error on Long Responses.
1. Too Many Requests In 1 Hour Try Again Later
To fix this error you can try these:
- Disable VPN.
- Refresh the page.
- Close ChatGPT and reopen it again.
- Login to your ChatGPT account again.
2. ChatGPT Could Not Find The User
Try these if “ChatGPT Could Not Find The User” is bugging you:
- Check Your Credentials and Reset your Password.
- Clear Your Browser’s Cache and Cookies.
- Check the ChatGPT Website’s Status and Availability.
- Contact ChatGPT’s Customer Support Team.
- Recreate Account.
3. ChatGPT Network Error on Long Responses
The ChatGPT network error on long responses is a significant issue that appears when employing the ChatGPT language model to produce complex and lengthy responses. This error has different forms. For example, the AI may produce a partial or repeating response, or it may create a response that is irrelevant to the input. In other circumstances, the error may cause the AI to produce illogical or no answer at all.
To fix this you can try these:
- Keep the input concise and clear. Instead of “write an article on summer days in mountains, define mountains, define summer season, compare it with winter,” keep your input short “write an article on the relationship between summer and mountains.”
- Break your query into fragments. Instead of “write an article on summer 2000 words long,” keep your input like “write 10 subheadings headings on summer”. Once the ChatGPT produces subheadings, write each subheading in the query field separately.
- Keep details simple and short. If you remove details from your input or flood it with minute parts, ChatGPT will not produce useful content. Instead of ignoring them or overusing them, keep the details simple, short, and clear.
I am personally too excited about OpenAI’s ChatGPT. It is the brainchild of some of the most cultivated brains of our time. If you want to try a new way of searching for information on the internet, ChatGPT is your destination. Logging into the platform could be a hassle sometimes owing to the sheer number of login attempts every minute from all over the world. But I know that these problems will be resolved from the developers’ side very soon. I hope now you know everything there is to know about ChatGPT login portal. So, my job here is done and I shall sign off. Ciao!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ChatGPT Free?
Yes, it is.
What is ChatGPT Used For?
ChatGPT is an AI writer where users ask questions and ChatGPT answers them with the help of AI.
Who Invented ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot from OpenAI. OpenAI is backed by Elon Musk and Microsoft.