The Carrot Weather app is one of the most interesting and powerful weather apps with a bundle of features in it. There are some extravagant features, such as location list forecast, tab bar customization, new layout sections, and so many more. There is an option in the Carrot Weather app that provides you with secret locations to hunt down places like the pyramid, the moon, and Chornobyl on a world map. This article will tell you the Carrot Weather secret locations you cannot find on your own.
There are so many things that you can find in this app with so precise and accurate forecasts. You also get the option to change the layout, add data points, etc. Additionally, you can also unlock the achievements by experiencing weather events and traveling around the world.
This article will enable all the Carrot Weather app users to find and locate the places that they were looking for hours to get the answer.
In This Article
Carrot Weather Secret Locations
The Carrot Weather secret locations in the application seem to be fun to play around with. The following are some of the steps to reach the secret locations on your smartphone.
- As you open the app interface, you will find the circular option in the top right corner of the phone. Click on it.
- Now, you will see three options: premium club, secret locations, and settings. Tap on the Secret Locations.
- After you tap on the secret location, you will see a global map, and a bot girl will ask you some questions in an amusing manner.
- Then, She will give you the first location by asking a query. You need to find the location on the global map and answer it.
This is how you will reach the Search locations; many have already found the search locations and are unable to find the answer. Here, I will help you to find the locations easily.
1. Find the U.S. President’s Official Residence
Answer: The White House, Washington DC, New York.
2. Find The Last Surviving Wonder of The Ancient World
Answer: The Great Pyramid, Giza, Egypt.
3. Find The London Abbey Where Famous Corpses Rot
Answer: Westminster Abbey, London, England.
4. Find The Tallest Building Tom Cruise Ever Scaled
Answer: Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
5. Find the Headquarters of the Company that Vowed to do no Evil
Answer: Googleplex, Mountain View, CA.
6. Find the Museum That Made a Fortune Off of Dan Brown
Answer: The Louvre, Paris, France.
7. Find the Amphitheatre That Once Featured my Favorite Sport
Answer: The Colosseum, Rome, Italy.
8. Find a Remote Incan Citadel
Answer: Machu Picchu, Cuzco, Peru.
9. Find the Departure Point for Oceanic Flight 815
Answer: Swan Station, The Island, Sydney, Australia.
10. Find the World’s Largest Waterfall
Answer: Victoria Falls, Livingstone, Zambia.
Tip: When you zoom into Livingstone, you’ll find many locations titled Victoria Falls, try to find the one that’s on the northeast.
11. Find the Island Named After the Mortal Enemy of Every Creationist
Answer: Darwin’s Arch, Darwin Island, Galapagos.
12. Find the Highest Peak in Japan
Answer: Mount Fuji, Honshu, Japan.
13. Find the Site of the Chernobyl Disaster
Answer: Chernobyl Power Plant, Pripyat, Ukraine.
14. Find the Wonder That Lit The Way
Answer: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt.
15. Find a Big, Beautiful Border Wall
Answer: The Great Wall, Beijing, China.
16. Find a Really Big Jesus
Answer: Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
17. Find Brent Spiner’s Secret UFO Research Facility
Note: As I locate all the secret locations, I will give you the exact info along with screenshots.
18. Find me Some Giant Stone Heads
Answer: Moai Quarry, Easter Island.
19. Find a City Buried in Ash
Answer: Pompeii, Campania, Italy.
20. Find the Largest Base in Antarctica
Answer: McMurdo Station, Ross Island, Antarctica.
21. Find Transportation to Outer Space
Answer: Apollo 11 Landing Site, Mare Tranquillitatis, The Moon.
22. Find the Mausoleum for the Man Who Gave Mausoleums Their Name
Answer: Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, Halicarnassus, Turkey.
23. Find a Prehistoric Monster
Answer: Lock News, Highland, Scotland.
24. Find the Spot Where Napolean Spent His Second Exile
Answer: Longwood House, Saint Helena.
25. Find the World’s Most Powerful Particle Accelerator
Answer: Large Hadron Collider, French-Swiss Border.
26. Find the Agency That’s in Your Phone, Reading Your Emails
Answer: NSA Headquarters, Fort Meade, MD.
27. Find an Island Overrun by Cats
Answer: Cat Island, Aoshima, Japan.
28. Find a Colossal Statue Toppled by Earthquake
Answer: Colossus of Rhodes, Rhodes, Greece.
29. Find a Naval Base Attacked by Japan
Answer: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, Hawaii.
30. Find a Spaceship That’s Being Used as a Corporate Headquarters
Answer: Apple Park, Cupertino, CA.
31. Find Asteroid That Wiped Out the Dinosaurs
Answer: Chicxulub Crater, Yucatan, Mexico
32. Find the Winter White House
Answer: Mar-a-Lago Estate, Palm Beach, Florida.
33. Find the Teardrop on the Cheek of Time
Answer: Taj Mahal, Agra, India.
34. Find the Beach Where the 50 Year Storm Made Landfall
Answer: Bells Beach, Victoria, Australia.
35. Find the Fort Goldfinger Failed to Nuke
Answer: U.S. Bullion Depository, Fort Knox, KY, USA.
36. Find an Ancient Temple Blown Up by Ottoman Gunpowder
Answer: The Parthenon, Athens, Greece.
37. Find me Some Kompromat
Answer: KGB Headquarters, Moscow, Russia.
38. Find the Once and Future Home of a Spiritual Leader
Answer: Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet.
39. Find the Biggest Landmark in Canada
Answer: Icy Wasteland, Canada.
40. Find a Hobbit Hole
Answer: Tourist Farm, Waikato, New Zealand.
41. Find the Battlefield Where the Romans Suffered a Humiliating Defeat
Answer: Carrhae, Anatolia, Parthian Empire.
42. Find Little Rocket Man’s House
Answer: Ryongsong Residence, Pyongyang, North Korea.
43. Find a Stonehenge Not Made of Stone
Answer: Carhenge, Alliance, Nebraska.
44. Find George Mallory’s Frozen Corpse
Answer: Mount Everest, Himalayas, Nepal.
45. Find the Statue That Laughed at Caligula
Answer: Statue of Zeus, Olympia, Greece.
46. Find a Greek Orthodox Chruch, an Ottoman Mosque, and a Museum
Answer: Hagia Sophia, Istanbul Turkey.
47. Find the Capital of the Aztec Empire
Answer: Great Temple, Tenochtitlan, Aztec Empire.
48. Find a Ship Sunk by Mutineers
Answer: Bounty Bay, Pitcairn Island.
49. Find a Supervolcano
Answer: Yellowstone Supervolcano, Yellowstone, WY.
50. Find the Lost Temple Dedicated to a Many-Breasted Goddess
Answer: Temple of Artemis, Ephesus, Turkey.
51. Find the Summer White House
Answer: Trump National Golf Club, Bedminster, NJ.
52. Find the Entrance to the Underworld
Answer: Lake Cocytus, Ninth Circle of Hell. (It is a water body on the left side of Naples)
53. Find a Drug Kingpin’s Private Zoo
Answer: Hacienda Napoles, Puerto Triunfo, Colombia.
54. Find the Battlefield Where English Longbows Won the Day
Answer: Agincourt, Pas-de-Calais, France.
55. Find the Franklin Expedition
Answer: HMS Terror, Nunavut, Canada.
56. Find the Home of Luke’s Aunt and Uncle
Answer: Abandoned Set, Nefta, Tunisia.
57. Find the Mysterious Region That Swallows Ships and Airplanes Whole
Answer: Bermuda Triangle, North Atlantic Ocean.
58. Find the Spot Where Lucy’s Bones Were Dug Up
Answer: Archaeological Dig, Afar Depression, Ethiopia.
59. Find the Hanging Gardens
Answer: Hanging Gardens, Babylon, Babylonia.
60. Find the Place Where Kate Let Leo Freeze to Death
Answer: PMS Titanic Wreck, North Atlantic Ocean.
You already know one can only find out only one secret location after the first day, so it will take at least 57 days to finish this article. I’m starting from 12-12-2022. Let’s see when it ends.
Here in this article, I tried to give all the answers on the Carrot Weather secret locations. Many people cannot find secret locations of their own because it takes a lot of time to find the right place, and you should be aware of all the locations to find the accurate spot. This app allows you to open up the 4 clues for the very first time, and then a clue will be unveiled to you each passing day. Comment down if you find the clue by yourself or if you are looking for content like this to get the answers.