OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City crews are working to repair a Northwest Oklahoma City road after a reports of a sinkhole Sunday morning.
At approximately 11:45 a.m., firefighters were called to the scene near Northwest 10th Street and County Line Road after a car had driven into the sinkhole.
No injuries were reported. Officials say the driver was able to get out with the help of a nearby bystander.
According to fire officials, the sinkhole continued to expand due to a water main break underneath the road.
10th Street is temporarily closed.
- Mickey: Opening loss for Cowboys
- Cowboys suffer loss, injuries vs Rams
- Paranormal Cirque Ticket Giveaway!
- OCPD: One transported to hospital after drive-by shooting
- USPS driver killed in single-vehicle crash near Chickasha