The business communication apps are the best way for you to maintain your business relationships. We have made for you the list of some of the best Business communication apps for Android.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the whole business world was shifted into the realms of the four walls of your house. At this time the importance of business communication apps has drastically increased.
Some of the best business communication apps for Android are:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Hangouts
- Amazon Chime
These business applications will help you stay connected to your team and assign their daily tasks and targets. We have discussed all of these apps in detail for your convenience.
Business Communication Apps for Android
Just like we stay connected using these apps, depending on the size of your team and your business requirements, you can use any of these apps for your business communication.
Slack is one of the best business communication apps. It comes with instant messaging and multiple other features that make it stand out from the likes of it. If you are looking for an app exclusively for team messaging, your search ends here. The app recently rolled out their update that makes the interface better and easier for people to understand how to use this app.
- You can run polls on the app.
- Text messaging without any glitch.
- The app has various channels for a specified theme of messaging.
- The most popular app for project management and collaboration tools.
- You can customize the app according to your needs.
- Integration with other office tools.
- You can do asynchronous conversations with your colleagues or other employees.
- Variety of tools and options.
- The app is not available for free.
- The cost of the app is more than that of other applications providing similar facilities.
- Video and audio quality has received complaints.
2. Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft developed business communication application that was developed as a part of their Microsoft 365 range of products. It is strong competition for apps like Slack. On Microsoft Teams, you can share messages, do video conferences, save data and also offer application integration. With its advanced services and features, it is now replacing other Microsoft applications like Skype.
- The app is available in 45 languages.
- You can do individual chats as well as group chats.
- You can share files through chats.
- Files can be searched readily and also be backed up.
- You can set up channels on Microsoft teams for easy communication.
- Meetings can be done on the app.
- Live Events can also take place on this.
- With the Assignments tab on the app, teachers can also grade the students.
- A lot of similar tools on the app confusing.
- There is no proper tracking of team naming, so you can have two teams with the same name.
3. Google Hangouts
The assurance of google makes this app more interesting and trustworthy to use. It is one of the easiest business communication apps to use. Google provides everything that is required from a business application through hangouts. All you need is your email id to start using hangouts as a business communication app. You can also schedule your meetings from the Google Hangouts mobile app.
- The app is easy to navigate.
- Jump through conversations. Send a message on a personal chat or group.
- Do voice calls and video calls through the app.
- You can attach a file or emoji when chatting on Google Hangouts.
- One of the most convenient business communication apps that focuses on video and audio conferences.
- The android application does not show the online status.
- You need a Google+ account to make use of Hangouts.
4. Amazon Chime
Amazon Chime is a business communication app that lets you chat, have meetings, and take care of all business needs. The app has a very clean interface that lets the user navigate across various options and menus. On Chime, when you do a group video call, you do not have to manually invite the team members to join it, Chime will automatically send them a notification that the meeting has started and so they can join the meet. This app makes your business communication easier than ever.
- You only need to pay for the services that you make use of.
- Strict security, and user control.
- The teleconferencing feature on the app is one of its best features.
- Unlimited user controls.
- You can integrate with different software on Amazon Chime.
- You can record meetings on the app.
- A lot of new updates.
- The video calls don’t have the option to turn on captions.
- The contact list has to be integrated with the Outlook account.
- Some of the users on the app have wanted Amazon Chime to introduce a feature that lets you switch between different meetings going on at the same time.
Glip is your one place destination for all things related to meetings. If you have been wanting to have meetings with your team and stay updated with their work progress, Glip is the app for you. This app has great account synchronization so you can easily switch between devices when doing a video meeting call.
- There is no time limit for the meeting.
- HD video quality is provided by the app.
- With one click you can create a group chat of the people on the app and switch between the chat and the video at all times.
- You can invite up to 100 people to the video meeting.
- You can share your sheen on the call.
- Meetings can also be recorded. It stays on the cloud for a week.
- You can integrate your Google calendar to schedule meetings.
- Only the host has all the control in the meeting.
These Business Communication apps will let you work from anywhere. The Work from the Home concept that once seemed like a foreign concept is not so difficult to manage now. We hope that our list of the best business communication apps for Android was useful for you and you will benefit from it.
Feature Image Credits: Career Addict