Are you furious with the problems created by your PCs? Have you ever heard the name Bottleneck Calculators? My dear friends, as you all know, after the pandemic, computers have become a part of even students’ life; hence we can say they play a vital role in our daily lives. Most probably, a problem occurs when the CPU or GPU or both lack performing well.
Many studies found that CPU and GPU automatically slow down your whole computer, and at this point, with the use of Bottleneck Calculators, you can check your computer’s problem easily. For general tasks, on the 1920×1080 pixel screen resolution, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti and AMD Ryzen 5 5600X work great together.
Today we will discuss the four best Bottleneck Calculators for your personal computer. Rather than this, we will also give you answers to the basic questions about Bottleneck Calculators, along with many unknown and interesting facts.
What Do Bottleneck Calculators Do?
- Bottleneck Calculators can identify the weak spot of your computer.
- With the help of the Bottleneck Calculator, you can check the bottleneck percentage of your computer. It will help you to calculate the bottlenecks.
- They can also inform you if your computer needs any upgrades or it needs more improvement.
- Some Bottleneck Calculators also help you to monitor the performance of your computer over time.
- Bottleneck Calculators give other vital information about your personal computers, such as storage, RAM, cooling system, and more.
Also, read 7 Best 240mm AIO CPU Coolers in 2023 | Cheapest Rates Available
What Are The Best Bottleneck Calculators In 2023?
I have researched and found the four best Calculators for your pc in 2023:
- Windows Task Manager
- MSI Afterburner
- PC Builds Bottleneck Calculator
- CPU Agent Bottleneck Calculator
In my research, I found that many readers are not aware that they also have an inbuilt Bottleneck Calculator in their PCs, so now I will tell you about it and other Bottleneck Calculator access as well.
Windows Task Manager helps you to find out the existing PC hardware that is available on your PC.
Also, read Best 360mm AIO CPU Cooler | Top 5 AIO Options in 2023
1. Windows Task Manager
- Press the CTRL+SHIFT+DEL keys simultaneously to open the Windows Task Manager.
- Next, tap on the “Task Manager” option.
- After opening the “Task Manager,” head to the “Processes” bar. You can see your CPU, Disk, Internet, and Memory utilization percentage at the top of “Task Manager.”
- Now, start your favorite application or game and keep it running in the background while you click ALT+TAB to go back to the “Task Manager” window.
- You can now see the utilization percentage of your computer’s CPU, Disk, Internet, and Memory for that particular game or application.
- If you notice 100% utilization, it means there is an indication of a bottleneck in your computer.
Also, read Top 10 Tools for PC Stress Test in 2023 | Test CPU, RAM, Hardware & GPU
2. MSI Afterburner
MSI Afterburner is a widely used and powerful live examination tool that will help you to show the utilization percentage of your computer’s RAM, CPU, GPU, and more. It is one of the most reliable and user-friendly monitoring tools.
Know Its Accessing:
- First, you need to download and install the MSI Afterburner.
- After installing, head to the settings and enable on-screen statistics. Please check that you enable the utilization percentage for the RAM, GPU, and CPU.
- Start running your favorite game or application in the background.
- Check on the utilization percentage of RAM, GPU, and CPU.
- Your computer has a bottleneck if the utilization percentage is 100%.
Also, read 7 Best 120mm AIO Liquid CPU Coolers in 2023 | Use New 120mm AIO Now
3. PC Builds Bottleneck Calculators
If you are a gamer, then in my perspective, this will be the perfect selection, as these are designed mainly for gamers. PC Builds Bottleneck Calculator is an online and easy-to-use monitoring tool that will help you to identify the bottleneck in your computer’s GPU and CPU.
How To Access Bottleneck using Pc Builds:
- Select your desired CPU or GPU.
- Chosen the preferred screen resolution.
- Set your purpose.
- Now, click on Proceed to calculation button.
Also, read How to Check PC Specs | Check Motherboard, RAM, CPU & More
4. CPU Agent Bottleneck Calculator
They are desired to be helpful in getting detailed information about each hardware. You can notice if any unit needs a cooler or if there are any bottlenecks at various resolution levels.
But, the major thing you have to acknowledge is that PC Builds Bottleneck Calculators are limited to one instance that they can only calculate the bottleneck between CPU and GPU. But, in CPU Agent Bottleneck calculator provides more options like RAM size & speed, resolution, quality, GPU, and CPU.
Also, read Safe/Normal CPU Temp: Manage your CPU Heat Like Like a Pro
Many people also think that bottlenecks can harm their pc. But it is not true. Let me clarify one thing for you. Bottlenecks do not harm your personal computer at all. You can choose suitable Bottleneck Calculators for your personal computer. Now you know everything about bottlenecks and the best Bottleneck Calculators that can protect your computer. And if you are a gamer, PC Builds Bottleneck Calculator will be great for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the common bottlenecks for a computer?
1. CPU Utilization
2. Network Utilization
3. Disk Usage
4. Software Limitation
5. Memory Utilization
What are the main symptoms of a CPU bottleneck?
There are mainly four major symptoms that will tell you that there is a bottleneck happening in your computer’s CPU. But, four major symptoms are:
1. Large queues
2. User dissatisfaction with the system
3. Saturation of CPU
4. Resource starvation
How much bottleneck is harmful to your personal computer?
70 % and higher.
How much bottleneck is acceptable for your personal computer?
What are three free Bottleneck Calculators?
Bottleneck Calculator from PC Builds, MSI Afterburner, and FPS and Bottleneck Calculator from CPU Agent.