Weather apps help you remain carefree. With these apps, any weather change that happens, will not come as a surprise. Our list of the best weather apps will give you quick weather assistance no matter where you are.
The climate is rapidly changing and with it, weather unpredictability. You can never be too sure of the weather. It could be cloudy at one minute and sunny at the other. Even different parts of the same city have now started seeing different weather forecasts. At such a time, it becomes very important for you to have a weather app on your iOS device.
Some of the Best Weather Apps for iOS are:
- NOAA Weather
- Weather Underground
The features of these apps have been discussed in detail below. Each of these apps will tell you the weather of the next few days but they can be differentiated based on certain features. Read on further to know about it in detail.
Best Weather Apps for iOS/iPhone 2021
These weather apps will make sure you have all the information you need to remain updated with the weather forecast. It was after a lot of research that this detailed list was made to make your life easier.
DarkSky is a very popular weather app for iOS users. On Dark sky, you can get hyper-localized weather updates for all of the 24 hours in a day. It is due to this high accuracy and being a hyper-localized weather app that it has gained a lot of popularity. It goes down to the bare minimum minutes, giving you a precise and exact weather forecast. On Dark sky nothing will be a surprise, weather updates will be available at one tap of your finger. Stay updated with the weather for a week.
- Get a minute-by-minute weather update.
- Hyper localized forecasts give you the weather reports at the exact place you are in.
- Multiple saved locations will give you faster results.
- Custom alerts give you notifications without having to open the app.
- Severe weather change updates are sent by notifications.
- The app lets the temperature appear in the status bar.
- You can add the weather on your phone home screen by using the widget.
2. NOAA Weather
It is that one weather app that you can always trust to give the most accurate weather updates. This app sources its information from NOAA and the National Weather Service. Though it is not affiliated with any of these entities, it takes the information out from their public portal so you are saved the trouble of going to these sites and checking them again and again for any weather change. It is simple, fun, and very easy to use this weather app.
- Find out chances of precipitation, temperature, wind speed, etc. on the app.
- Get hourly weather updates.
- A great-looking app that makes it fun to use.
- Point forecasts help get exact weather predictions.
- The app GPS takes your exact location.
- Through the menu button, you can do forecast discussions.
3. Today Weather
Today Weather is a clean, stylish weather app that has attracted a lot of users due to its simple working and understanding. It is best known for giving accurate local weather forecasts to your iOS device. By providing the basic facilities that almost every other weather app provides, like temperature, rain prediction, etc. this is mostly used for the people who are not interested in a lot of gimmicks and want their weather app to be easy to use.
If you are an Android user, then check out Best Weather Apps for Android 2021
- Accurate local weather prediction.
- View weather information anywhere in the world.
- Get information about sunrise, sunset timings to enjoy it all.
- Rain and snow alarms can be activated.
- Share the picture of the weather forecast with friends.
- Get to know about dew point, humidity, precipitation level, etc.
It is one of the oldest weather apps available online. Anything that you can expect from a regular weather app, you can find it here. From temperature to humidity, find it all here. Weather Bug will also give you the rain prediction and weather forecast for the next few days so that if you are planning for a long time, the weather won’t come as a surprise. This live weather app will give you accurate results.
- It provides environmental intelligence.
- Explore 20 different types of weather maps to see your choice of weather conditions.
- Get 10-day forecasts in advance.
- Get the fastest weather updates in a real-time situation.
- Find weather news on the app.
- Customize the app and weather standards according to your choices.
The Overdrop weather app is relatively new to be a part of this group of iOS applications. The app features a sleek design that is easy to use and very minimal. It’s fun to move around and tweak the app here and there. It is powered by some of the best weather forecast providers and so you can trust Overdrop with your weather updates. By using a radar map you can get precise weather predictions. Maximum customization is available on the app to make it work exactly how you want it to.
- Custom the theme colors on the app, from White to grey to black.
- Choose from one of the 50 widgets available on the app.
- The 96 – hour radar map is of great help.
- The temperature and wind graphs give you an idea of larger time duration.
- Severe weather alerts protect you from calamities before they come.
- Get live weather update notifications.
- The app privacy makes sure your location data does not leave your device.
Weather will no longer come to you as a surprise with these apps. Wherever you are, you can use these apps to know the weather forecast. Sunny, cloudy, rainy, find everything here on the app. Let us know in the comments below which app attracted you the most.
Feature Image Credits: CellPhones.ca