If you are looking for the best video chat apps for android. Then you are in the right place. In this article, I have selected the top 5 best video chat apps for android 2021.
I do video chat a lot with my friends but I face so many problems during the chat. Problems like the quality of video chat, privacy, and a lot more. So, I decided to find the best apps for video calling.
The video chat apps for Android, I have selected in the article comes with so many features. In Google Duo, there is a ‘’Knock Knock’’ feature in which you can see the face of the caller before picking the call. If you are concerned about your privacy then the Signal app is best for you because it doesn’t collect any user data. There is an end to end encryption in the Signal app.
List Of 5 Best Video Chat Apps For Android 2021
- Google Duo
- Facebook Messenger
- WhatsApp Messenger
The above-mentioned details are just an overview. Read further to know more about these apps.
Best Video Chat Apps for Android
1. Google Duo
Google Duo is the best video chat apps for Android. The Google Duo has installations of more than 1 billion in the world. It is very simple to use this app. In the app there is no need to make an account, just download the app, verify your number, and start making calls.
Google Duo Features:
- There is a ‘‘Knock Knock’’ feature in Google Duo that lets you see the caller’s video before picking the call.
- You can make calls between iOS and Android.
- You can adjust the quality of the video according to your internet connection.
- In group video calls, it can support more than 32 people.
- If you are sitting in poor light condition during the video call, then use the Low Light Mode feature.
Google Duo has ratings of 4.5 on the Google Play store.
Skype is a free video chat app for android. It has over 1 billion downloads. Skype supports HD video calls. If there is a slow internet in your area then it is better to use other video chatting apps.
Features of Skype:
- Skype supports more than 24 people in a group video call.
- Skype allows you to chat with your friends.
- In Skype, you can share your photos and videos with anyone.
- Skype supports HD video calling.
It has ratings of 4.3 on the Google Play store.
3. Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger is another video chat app for android. It has more than 1 billion downloads all over the world. It is one of the most trusted video chatting app for android and it is free to use. A Facebook account is necessary to use Messenger.
Features of Messenger:
- In messenger, you can chat with your friends, send voice messages, and can create groups.
- You can connect with 8 people in one video call with high-quality audio and video.
- There is a lot of stickers, emojis, and filters that you can add in a video call.
- There is also an option of Dark mode in the video chat which gives your eyes some rest during the video call.
Facebook Messenger has ratings of 4.2 on the Google Play store.
4. WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp is the best video chat app for android. It has more than 5 billion downloads on the Google Play store. Millions of video calls are made with WhatsApp in one day. WhatsApp is very easy to use, you just have to find the contact and then, tap the button of the video call. Nowadays WhatsApp is controversial for its new privacy policies.
Features of WhatsApp
- It is very simple and easy to use.
- You can share photos, videos, documents, and many more things on WhatsApp.
- The quality of video calls on WhatsApp is adjustable according to your internet connection.
- There is no need to pay for international video calls or messages, it is free to use.
- You can also set custom wallpaper or themes in your chat.
- Whatsapp also allows you to upload your stories and share them with your contact.
WhatsApp has ratings of 4.2 on the Google Play store.
Over the tweet of the world’s richest man Elon Musk, the downloads of the Signal app were boosted. When WhatsApp launches its new privacy policies, people start debates on it. Then Elon Musk tweeted ‘’Use Signal‘’ after the tweet people start downloading Signal.
Features of Signal App
- The signal app is always concerned about your privacy policies. All the video calls you make with the Signal have end-to-end encryption so don’t worry about privacy.
- In the Signal app, you can send messages, pictures, voice calls, and many more.
- There is also a built-in image editing feature in the app, in which you can edit your photos.
- There are no advertisements on the Signal app.
The signal app has ratings of 4.5 on the Google Play store.
Feature Image Credits: AddictiveTips